~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

mofome

Banned
Re: ~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

does anybody do a better job of getting under your skin than me? ..probably mr. jones

is anyone more delusional than you? you bother me zero. none. i could care less. not sure whats confused you.

mofome

Banned

its almost like fla is trying to lose. just run this same shit 10 times in a row

mofome

Banned

perhaps you could write us a these on why this is CLEARLY the case?

if you can't figure it out already, im not certain that an explanation could help you. i believe the phrase is lost cause? you, being the lost cause.

td fla

if you can't figure it out already, im not certain that an explanation could help you. i believe the phrase is lost cause? you, being the lost cause.

ah yes...i must have forgot that debating skills are not required to be a HEAD moderator...i ask a question and you cannot answer it...keep up the good work...maybe shrink will give you a 50 cent raise soon

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Time for Florida to button down the hatches.......

mofome

Banned

ah yes...i must have forgot that debating skills are not required to be a HEAD moderator...i ask a question and you cannot answer it...keep up the good work...maybe shrink will give you a 50 cent raise soon

you lack the ability to even quote correctly on the forums. difficult task.

the fact that you had to ask the question was embarrassing. you should be embarrassed. im not certain that you're bright enough, however.

Hache Man

Now UF goes down to seal it.......

mofome

Banned

i didnt say he cant throw, he has almost every hs fla passing record, hes not a great passing Qb. no.

Hache Man

To give the Heisman to any other player besides Tebow is absurd.

Not team goes from being so dominant to being average from the loss of one key player as much as Florida would if did not have Tebow.....

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

take 7 off the board.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO