Foles Has Lost It....

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
foles a game manager, renegotiated his contract beond his base salary, 250K per start another 250K per win #yahtzee

game projected to be low scoring and within 7 the whole way went according to hoyle...

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad
machine gun was a fun watch
I don't measure players by 6-12 games
I measure them by their body of work
Reg season and when the moneys on the line

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Eagles going to be without Wentz for another 4 weeks......pressure will be on the defense....

Eagles need to get rid of Wallace...he sucks

Give Carter more snaps at WR until Jeffrey returns....

Valuist

EOG Master
Viejo Dinosaur;n7453965 said:
Eagles going to be without Wentz for another 4 weeks......pressure will be on the defense....

Eagles need to get rid of Wallace...he sucks

Give Carter more snaps at WR until Jeffrey returns....

Wallace is bad. In the past at least he had great speed. I don't think he can separate from DBs anymore.

Philly didn't win it so much as Atlanta lost this game.

The product? Probably two of the top 5-6 teams and it was not a good game to watch. Just an endless array of penalties.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Foles was not brutal....Ertz dropped at least 3 throws....another deflect d off Goedert for an INT....but Foles has to get better and so does the offensive coordinator....

Heim

EOG Master
When you go from obscure background singer to #1 in the Pops the pressure mounts and it sure looked like it last night.

Heim

EOG Master
The Dallas loss lit a fire under their ass. Might still get in going 1-1 after tonight.

Foles is 3-1 as a starter this season and you can expect another week of hot takes about why the Eagles have performed better with him this season than with Wentz.

kane

EOG master
The Eagles will beat Washington and the Bears will beat the Vikings, Foles will have a chance to repeat his magical playoff run again

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What a roller-coaster ride for Nick Foles.

From nearly retiring to Super Bowl MVP.

Now he has a chance at a big-money contract when declaring free agency in early 2019.

papa 5

EOG Veteran
I believe Minn. 0-5-1 facing winning team. Cousins record is horrible in same situation in his career.

kane

EOG master
Thanks Val, Cousins vs the Bears D is a mismatch, and I would never trust that guy to win a big game

kane

EOG master
Last year I was on the Foles bandwagon, this year I think not, I have them losing to Chicago

Heim

EOG Master
Obv PHI better with Foles but he has a 20 million option. Wentz has a rookie contract and naturally easier to move. Interesting dilemma.