? for ace-ace

heart222

EOG Veteran
Hi. in a week in which the regulars are supposed to play more then usual the unders came in 12-3. Do you think this portends for the season?The constant switching of players and playrs not knowing who is next to them on the line or how the recievers and qbs will interact. All a function of free agency?
I know unders supposed to hit for 57% but one would assume you would hit those earlier in the exb seasion then in the week the studs were supposed to play more> Or, do you think the defenses got better or is it justa fluke?
Are you going to post your picks here?
Best of luck for the coming season. heart222

heart222 said:
Hi. in a week in which the regulars are supposed to play more then usual the unders came in 12-3. Do you think this portends for the season?The constant switching of players and playrs not knowing who is next to them on the line or how the recievers and qbs will interact. All a function of free agency?
I know unders supposed to hit for 57% but one would assume you would hit those earlier in the exb seasion then in the week the studs were supposed to play more> Or, do you think the defenses got better or is it justa fluke?
Are you going to post your picks here?
Best of luck for the coming season. heart222

BASE ON THE LINES THAT I PUT DOWN .... 29 UNDER AND 20 OVER
THAT 59% FOR THIS PRE-SEASON....IT ALWAY A GOOD BET TO BET UNDER IN PRE-SEASON EACH YEAR....FOR ME I LIKE TO PLAY UNDER MORE THAN OVERS....ITS EASYER TO FIND A UNDER GAME(AT LESS FOR ME)

YES I WILL BE POSTING MY PICK HERE ALSO....

GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN

ACE