For Moneyline Parlay Bettors

Heim

EOG Master
The home team has won 10 straight NFL Championship Round games. If you think this trend continues
you can get the Chiefs + Saints on ML parlay at around +170.

Gabe are you listening?

E$

EOG Dedicated
The spread usually has little impact on this round. Either the dog wins outright or the fav wins and covers. Don’t know the exact %, but it’s very high and I would expect it to continue this year especially with the low spreads.

Heim

EOG Master
The spread usually has little impact on this round. Either the dog wins outright or the fav wins and covers. Don’t know the exact %, but it’s very high and I would expect it to continue this year especially with the low spreads.

True. Also the above trend, despite small sample, shows a little stronger home field in playoffs than reg season.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I think the cold weather will help the Pats.

The angle seems to favor the home teams, which I think is misleading in this case.

The core of the Pats team, played in a lot more cold weather games than the Chiefs.

Pats have been running a power running game for the last few weeks, with a ton of success

I dont think the Chiefs will be able to slow it down all that much.

Heim

EOG Master
Market is saying NE/KC a pick on neutral w/ -3 for HFA!? Has to be greater than that this time of year especially if you add in PATS dismal road numbers this year.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Brady is human on the road in the postseason.

His career mark is only 8-7 in postseason road games.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I am sure its true.

But when he goes on the road it was to the top 1 or 2 teams in the conference, with generally a top 3 defense.

In that case its not that bad.

I remember him going on the road to Pit, to Denver 3x and to Colts with Manning, to SD in 2006 (when they were the top seed) I would imagine those teams in those seasons were something like 7-1 at home in the regular season
So against those teams batting .500 is pretty good.

So it kinda means that the Pats are 50-50 against KC.

Show me another team in the AFC that you would give 50 percent chance against the Chiefs at Arrowhead

Reactions: E$