For you degenerates tonight

coconutman said:
A person thinks better when high. It's a fact.

I believe it

one time I ate 5 grams of mushrooms went to the track picked 4 Triactors in a row then the booze in my system betrayed me and I lost my ass on place bets

When you are stressed out or can't concentrate you should smoke a joint. You will start becoming aware and things will pop in your head.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
coconutman said:
When you are stressed out or can't concentrate you should smoke a joint. You will start becoming aware and things will pop in your head.
very true..some of my best papers for school are written after a little dobber..

G,grab the eskimoes huge.I'm grabbing them large.the over 52 small.

stealing $$$$$$$$$$$

been giving it out all week.game starts now buddy.enjoy:smokesmal :+thumbs-2

G,I will confirm weather 1 more time,but it should be a huge play.

stay tuned here for a2nd half play.there might be a big one

gimme 5 mins and check back:+thumbs-2

grab edmonton 2nd half - 6 1/2 guys.play is stronger than the toronto winner from 2 nights ago.get in now.we will bet it up to 8 soon.

not chasing,but this # and setup(worst versus one of the best teams in cfl,down the perfect 4,which means winning by 3 or better covers 2nd half)IS PERFECT.

I try and give as much insight and value as I can.this is a very strong play

Leonard from Rutgers is a horse. I hope Gruden picks him up for Alstott's successor. He might project as a 1st round pick.

I've never seen a team more unprepared than Pitt. They are getting outplayed and outcoached in every single aspect of the game. Hell, I bet Rutgers water boys are bringing the cups two to one over Pitt's hydration therapists right now.
Wannstedt couldn't coach a high school team to victory.

Small play on 2nd half under at key # with plus. Trend of blowouts that go under hits at about a 65-70% clip, I believe. I find no reason to see a change here.