Formula One 2013 Thread

LCD

Re: Formula One 2013 Thread

Love that Bottas was listed at 94900-1 before qualifying on Odds Checker which is obviously a glitch but still funny.

LCD

30% chance of rain. Greater in the morning. Hopefully it will be just like today and be just wet enough to force major strategy changes.

LCD

OK allin, here are the odds:

SV -130
FA +330
LH +650
MW +1200
NR +1600
KR +2200
VB +5000
AS +5000
JB +15000
SP +15000

If there is rain, then there can be chaos. I can't see betting Vettel on a course he hasn't done well at in changeable weather conditions. Alonso's price is terrible for someone starting 6th. Now I'm thinking of waiting on the weather and making small bets on all the drivers above but SV and FA. Thoughts.

allin1

Banned

I like Alonso for the win. If he can win 2 or 3 places in the first 2 laps he has what it takes to win it. A +500 would have bean brilliant, but it seems the odds patterns of last season have changed, not getting enough value on ferrari anymore, even after a mediocre quali.

The big problem for Alonso could be Webber. If he can't have a better start than him, then he might struggle behind him for too long.

LCD

I decided to do something different (read that as probably stupid). This was on Bookmaker last night.

Ferrari to win +300 2 units
Mercedes to win +300 2 units
Lotus to win +1800 .33 units
Field to win +1500 .5 units

So basically betting that Red Bull, which has never won the race, with a good chance of rain (which means MW has no chance), a 65% chance of a safety car and the fact that they're not as good on tires on a course that doesn't favor their car, well, that they won't fucking win.

Should be lol to watch the race just rooting against one team. One time.

LCD

Lol. Vettel running away from Hamilton (kissing my money goodbye). Rain please. Allin you watching.

LCD

Aha. Two more inches and he was into the wall and ship me the money!

allin1

Banned

I am watching. I have no bets but I am thinking of making some live. Vettel should win it but you never know what happens. +900 for vetel not to win it

allin1

Banned

0.1u to win 1u if vettel doesn't win lol

alonso for podium would have been interesting too

LCD

I should have made your bet. .1 units to win 1 unit than like 5 units to win 1 unit.

Newey is a genius. This course doesn't even suit their car and look what's happening.

allin1

Banned

I should have made your bet. .1 units to win 1 unit than like 5 units to win 1 unit.

Newey is a genius. This course doesn't even suit their car and look what's happening.

yeah you could have bet vettel not to win @+100 pre race. mine was live layed at an exchange.

I told you 2 or 3 races ago that unfortunately the title is as good as won by red bull. same goes for vettel

LCD

So tilted. Completely fucked. Thought last night it was going to rain too and it comes out the nicest day of the last month. Every time I've bet on Vettel, he's fucked up. No safety car, no rain. Wire to wire.

bettingboop

EOG Member

I checked 138 and it shows that Sebastian Vettel is the favorite to win with 7/4. Or should I go with Fernando Alonso, 11/4?

LCD

OK Vettel signed on through 2015 with RB. So Webber has got to go? Right? I mean why would they keep him and why would he stay? If Webber leaves and say they grab Kimi, who is good friends with Seb how do you keep those 2 happy?
http://en.espnf1.com/redbull/motorsport/story/110953.html

They couldn't keep Kimi happy. It should be MW. At least he's read the writing on the wall. He's fast but not faster than SV. If he retires then they should get a second tier driver. If he doesn't retire then RB gives him the best opportunity to win races, plus he's in the best car with the best staff. And at some point he can retaliate against SV if that's what he feels what he has to do. Of course once he does, then he's gone.

Still tilted about Canada. :shoot:

shackfu99

EOG Senior Member

Any reason why Mercedes is 6/1 for both cars to win Q1?
[TABLE]
<tbody style="border: none;">

Fernando Alonso (Ferrari)

7/2 <input type="checkbox" value="12903883" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Fernando Alonso (Ferrari) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Felipe Massa (Ferrari)

9/2 <input type="checkbox" value="12903884" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Felipe Massa (Ferrari) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)

6/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903881" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

6/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903882" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Nico Rosberg (Mercedes) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull)

7/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903879" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Romain Grosjean (Lotus)

10/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903886" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Romain Grosjean (Lotus) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Kimi Raikkonen (Lotus)

14/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903885" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Kimi Raikkonen (Lotus) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Mark Webber (Red Bull)

14/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903880" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Mark Webber (Red Bull) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Paul di Resta (Force India)

18/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903890" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Paul di Resta (Force India) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Jenson Button (McLaren)

20/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903887" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Jenson Button (McLaren) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Adrian Sutil (Force India)

25/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903889" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Adrian Sutil (Force India) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Sergio Perez (McLaren)

25/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903888" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Sergio Perez (McLaren) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)

40/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903891" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Daniel Ricciardo (Toro Rosso)

50/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903892" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Daniel Ricciardo (Toro Rosso) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Valtteri Bottas (Williams)

66/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903896" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Valtteri Bottas (Williams) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber)

100/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903894" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Esteban Gutierrez (Sauber) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Nico Hulkenberg (Sauber)

100/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903893" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Nico Hulkenberg (Sauber) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Pastor Maldonado (Williams)

100/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903895" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Pastor Maldonado (Williams) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Charles Pic (Caterham)

200/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903898" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Charles Pic (Caterham) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Giedo van der Garde (Caterham)

200/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903897" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Giedo van der Garde (Caterham) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

Jules Bianchi (Marussia)

200/1 <input type="checkbox" value="12903900" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Jules Bianchi (Marussia) to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" style="border-style: none; margin: 0px 1px 0px 2px; padding: 0px;">​

</tbody>[/TABLE]

LCD

I guess some people knew exactly what was going to happen. And it did. I can't imagine betting Mercedes to win this. If there was going to be rain I would have bet a little on Sutil. But no rain, so I don't want to light more money on fire. Any suggestions, allin & shackfu.

allin1

Banned

puncture on hamilton. such a shame, he was looking surprisingly good. I think he had a good chance to win it.

allin1

Banned

safety car... it's big... I doubt we'll see pirelli in f1 in the next 10 years after this season.

allin1

Banned

Mark Webber's race engineer over team radio: "We found cuts in [Vettel's] left rear tyre. Cuts in his left rear tyre."

allin1

Banned

vettel lost the gearbox... while he slows down there is a roar from the crowd... brits very happy to see him retire...

allin1

Banned

safety car and 8 more laps for roseberg to win another gp :) kimi behind him. crazy stuff

allin1

Banned

alonso takes kimi for the podium... hamilton too for 4th... I was rooting for alonso for the podium but hamilton did a great job to come back. he would deserve the podium too

allin1

Banned

bettingboop

EOG Member

lol. they are changing the tyres for Germany. using kevlar again will drop temperatures with about 10 degrees C. overall mercedes will gain an advantage after all this fiasco with changing tyres. they can challenge for the championship

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1...ow-the-tyre-changes-could-tilt-the-title-race

Yeah! i read that too. we just do hope that this time, even the kevlar won't blow out. chances are, vettel is gonna be really pissed at pirelli and FIA might revoke their license with F1. or they might change tires each lap:gui