Forum manifesto (I ASK EVERYONE TO READ)

mr merlin

EOG Master
I like Mr. Merlin, one of the better posters here.

CFB, MLB, NHL, HORSES, NFL will be on my mind this weekend. Got a lot of bets this weekend and ready to roll.

Good luck and let's focus on sports, not petty BS.
Jump on ohio st -29.5 boys, we're looking at 55-10

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blue, Is there any chance you can just leave me alone blue and stop shadowing me and stalking me on here? Is this request of mine at all possible?

nonetheless, good luck with your bets today and hope you have a nice day.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blue, you avoided the question. Please don't deflect again, Will you continue to harass me, label me things I'm not, shadow my every post, stalk me excessively and bump losing threads while simultaneously avoid winning ones?

Is it possible for you to refrain from this behavior?
Can you stop shitting up the forum with this repetitive nonsense and just leave me alone?

I am more than willing to not mention your name anymore. I would be happy too.

blueline

EOG Master
you can't deal with being confronted with your nonsense...I and am sure others will as well will point out your lies and mock your nonsense

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Team totals. One book lowered my limits to $50. It was only $300 prior to that. I’m thankful they still allow me to bet.

I need a beard. You know you’ve made it in the gambling world when your action is no longer considered recreational.

I’m going to listen to Bluelines sage advice and go ahead and kill myself now.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
:eek: blueballs stalking and shadowing me all over the forum again? NO WAY!!! :eek: He wouldn't continue stalking someone who kindly asked that he'd leave him alone, would he?
It's like the ex girlfriend you can't shake off. That is blueballs.

Anyway, I posted some more winners today, now go ignore those threads. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: E$

blueline

EOG Master
Looking at the board looks like you were alone in your rented room all day...celebrity friends didn't want to hang out in your room?..I understand you lashing out

Gabe

Horse racing expert
:LOL:

blueballs see ya later buddy. Oh don't forget, please show everyone what a chickenshit troll stalker you are tonight by ignoring all the winners I posted today, there are plenty for you to ignore right now on the front page. Good thing no one believes your lying creepy stalking ass.

Never change blueballs, please never EVER change. :ROFLMAO:

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe, your clients paid big bucks for your picks & you're giving all these winners away for free. Do you think that's fair to your clients?