Four Parks That Seem To Be Immune To The 'Unders' Trend This Year...

Heim

EOG Master
Chase Field (Az) : 35-25

Yankee Stadium : 31-24

Miller Park (Milw): 33-22

Great American Park (Cincy): 33-24

I thought Philly, Tex and/or Colorado would
be in the mix however all three are ~50%

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Four Parks That Seem To Be Immune To The 'Unders' Trend This Year...

Chase Field has the best hitting background in the big leagues. It's easy to pick up the rotation of the ball coming out of the pitcher's hand.

munson15

I want winners...

Scoring and HR's are down this year in New York, I'm surprised the Stadium is still among the top scoring parks in 2010.

Heim

EOG Master

You can make a good argument that the above parks will regress to the mean and unders might be the play going forward, nonetheless, NY over and Az over tonight...:)

arizona has a nice bullpen for Overs also,as was demonstrated tonight. up 4 and give up 8 in the last 2 innings. reds missed a grand slam by hair also.

Scotty S

EOG Addicted

Nothing to do with anything but you guys may get a laugh, it's from my book, pg 127:

DODGER TOTALS
In this same mideighties time frame, another event surfaced that I certainly wasn’t ready for. Vincent was batboy for the Braves and Pirates in the visitor’s clubhouse in Dodger Stadium as mentioned earlier. Vincent and I became good friends with the clubhouse manager. In fact, when the baseball season was over, he'd stay in Las Vegas and work in the race book for me till spring training. For those who remember "the live balls controversy" when the totals began flying over one season, the thinking was the balls were "live," purposely being wound tighter than previously. They were jumping off the bats, balls were flying over the fences, and the totals were flying over. Everywhere but Dodger Stadium. The Dodger totals were staying under.

One day, after that season is over, we’re talking and my clubhouse friend tells me he saved the Dodgers a nice piece of change. They told him to dump all the old balls, about 3500 of them, and begin using these new ones. He didn’t do it, in good faith he kept the old balls in play and saved his employers money. On the other side, he cost a few players and BMs their money.....