Fox does it again-Prison Break is unbelievable!

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Best show out there by far!

Fox now has 24 and Prison Break. Amazing how far Fox has come in the last 10 years.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
jjgold said:
This is not reality boys? Do you know that??

I live in the real world not the fantasy world

Your an idiot-TV/Movies offer a chance for entertainment and escape reality.

I am trying to win money guy not watch fake tv

hey pal get into the real world

Why are you calling me an idiot?? I never called you any names.

That was unfair.

GL

JJ you are a very uneducated person. Think before you make a dumb ass statement like that please.

If you think that way JJ.. you lost a meaning of life.. imagination and anything beyond reality. You are prolly contemplating suicide on a daily basis. JJ... give ID a call .. i think both of you deserve each other.

I just asked the question across the street, will ask it here as well.

What will next season's storyline be? I have been wondering this for a while now and I have no ideas at all. Any clue?

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Lots of good tv shows this fall.

My TiVo season passes:

Prison Break
Lost
Invasion
Apprentice

Lost is the best by a landslide.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
My fall rankings:

Prison Break
Rome
Desperate Housewives
Lost
My Name is Earl
The Office
Curb your Enthusiasm

world traveler

EOG Addicted
Bo F'n Diddley said:
I think Rome (HBO) is the best show on TV hands down.

i tried to sit through that show and failed. It was the most boring thing i had ever seen. It was about 2 weekends ago so i have no idea which episode is was. Maybe the 15 min i watched were the only bad 15 min but it sure has kept me away.

Bo F'n Diddley

EOG Senior Member
world traveler said:
i tried to sit through that show and failed. It was the most boring thing i had ever seen. It was about 2 weekends ago so i have no idea which episode is was. Maybe the 15 min i watched were the only bad 15 min but it sure has kept me away.

WT,

I am telling you it gears up hard and has great acting , and an even better story. You have to watch it from the beginning.

You ever seen the movie Braveheart, jumping in Rome half the episodes through is like watching Bravehear half way thru. Watch it from the start and the powerful and complete story will show through.

pvcpipe

EOG Master
lost is the shiz. haven't tried prison break yet but heard it is great, also. and only on hbo's Rome can you see a guy bang his sister. good times.