Free housing next to Anaheim Stadium

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Free housing next to Anaheim Stadium

I appreciated the closing line, "That's my short story for today...See you next time."

cheapseats

EOG Master

When I saw the title, was dead sure you were going to show the Santa Ana River neighborhood. LOL, that place just keeps on keeping.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

When I saw the title, was dead sure you were going to show the Santa Ana River neighborhood. LOL, that place just keeps on keeping.

That is where the SAR neighborhood got relocated. That entire stretch from Ball to Chapman was cleared out and is gated now. It happened quick.

King Felix

EOG Veteran

Guy making the video is breathing like he just ran a marathon and he's just walking around; poor fella.

Heim

EOG Master

Thought I overheard one of the residents say 'That frukin Teddy 'Covers'

MrTop

EOG Master

I wonder if they take uber or lyft to the games?

:+clueless

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

That is where the SAR neighborhood got relocated. That entire stretch from Ball to Chapman was cleared out and is gated now. It happened quick.

Wow - never knew that. Every time i drove by people were there. There are a fair amount of people by Costco in FV. I pass by that area many times and see them. I have no problem with this taking place. Not the best of situations but with all we have to deal with today this is waaaaaaaaaay down on the list of things we need to concern ourselves with

cheapseats

EOG Master
Angels buying stadium for 325m which includes 181 acres to build parks, housing, commercial. Will sign lease with city to stay put through 2050.

Heim

EOG Master
Angels buying stadium for 325m which includes 181 acres to build parks, housing, commercial. Will sign lease with city to stay put through 2050.

Moreno will be able to sell the team with Trout tied up and own the stadium and adjoining lots. Doubt he ever develops anything.

The Ducks have a similar deal except they're leasing but have the right to develop their Sportstown in their adjacent lots too.

That area is predominately Hispanic. No way both parties get enough tenants to survive next door to each other.

Anaheim don't care. Not costing them anything and Moreno will get back more than the stadium deal eventually.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Bigger question is whether Moreno makes a play for Gerrit Cole. If he does maybe he is serious about winning, if he doesn't
he knows Cole adds no monetary value to the team and is going to sell.