Free Roll for the finalists of the Feb. 7 Tourney

PackFan12

EOG Member
Re: Free Roll for the finalists of the Feb. 7 Tourney

It really doesnt matter we all start with the same chips, so its basically starting the tournament over with 13 or 15 people

I just got off the horn reviewing details with BookMaker. After careful review with a tech there, I was been able to confirm that jeffksu and kidkonggolf were in fact alive at time of outage. These two contestants will be welcomed to take part in the do-over tourney.

If all goes as I am planning, the do-over tournament will run at 9pm EST, Tuesday, February 14th, while our usual weekly tournament will run at 9:30pm EST.

I will post confirmation as soon as I get it back from them. Thank you for your patience, and support of EOG and its valuable sponsors!

Herbie

EOG Addicted

After careful review with a tech there, I was been able to confirm that jeffksu and kidkonggolf were in fact alive at time of outage. These two contestants will be welcomed to take part in the do-over tourney.

This are the two I remember being in as well...

I recall being at least a 1000 chips short and while I don't want to throw anyone under the bus :)finger004 TT was one of them :finger004 ) some had clearly benefited staying on / getting back on much sooner then others as the blinds had also gone up substantially...

Anyhow since this is the chosen format I think it is fair to include them and I'm looking forward to Tuesday where we once again get to see Tit-T nit it up to try and claim that coveted min-cash to add his mental mantel...

2 people had chips and weren't even there, they never showed up and were going to get blinded out and this is a fact, not an opinion