Friday April 2 MLB thread

Valuist

EOG Master
Taking Dodgers/Rocks Over 11 1/2 (-118). I have no doubt Dodger bats can do some damage to Senzatela. It will be 75 degrees at game time. But what about Bauer? I think the Rockies can get to him too. Bauer has only made one career start in Coors, and it was 4 years ago and it didn't go well. 3 1/3 innings, 5 hits, 4 earned runs, 3 Ks and 4 walks for a game score of 32. As Bauer relies heavily on movement, it's not surprising that start in June of 2017 didn't go well.

Since Balt/Boston cancelled yesterday, they will do everything to get today's game in, with an expected game time temp of a chilly 36 degrees.

The good? Tatis vs Kelly: 11 at bats 5 hits, 3 home runs.
The bad? Devers vs Means: 18 at bats 3 singles, Machado vs Kelly: 17 at bats 3 hits with one double

Valuist

EOG Master
Bauer made it interesting tossing a no-hitter into the 7th. But once he lost it? He lost it. Rockies put up a 4 spot (so far) in the 7th.

Anyone watch Means of Baltimore today? He was really dealing. Great late movement on his pitches.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Bauer made it interesting tossing a no-hitter into the 7th. But once he lost it? He lost it. Rockies put up a 4 spot (so far) in the 7th.

Anyone watch Means of Baltimore today? He was really dealing. Great late movement on his pitches.

Yes he had nasty stuff today

He means business!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Taking Dodgers/Rocks Over 11 1/2 (-118). I have no doubt Dodger bats can do some damage to Senzatela. It will be 75 degrees at game time. But what about Bauer? I think the Rockies can get to him too. Bauer has only made one career start in Coors, and it was 4 years ago and it didn't go well. 3 1/3 innings, 5 hits, 4 earned runs, 3 Ks and 4 walks for a game score of 32. As Bauer relies heavily on movement, it's not surprising that start in June of 2017 didn't go well.

Since Balt/Boston cancelled yesterday, they will do everything to get today's game in, with an expected game time temp of a chilly 36 degrees.

The good? Tatis vs Kelly: 11 at bats 5 hits, 3 home runs.
The bad? Devers vs Means: 18 at bats 3 singles, Machado vs Kelly: 17 at bats 3 hits with one double

Final score: Dodgers 11 Rockies 6.

Colorado scored all six runs in the seventh inning.

The game lasted only 3 hours and 19 minutes despite the 17 runs.

Bauer's no-hitter through six innings was the reason.