FRIDAY NHL - NOT SO MUCH OF AN EARLY BIRD

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Poor Davy Jones has passed but hope you can remember one his "Monkee" songs...
......"I'm a Believer....."

REMEMBER THE TV SHOW..."EIGHT IS ENOUGH ? " ( 5-3 PHILLY IN THE 3RD ) ONLY PROBLEM IT'S LIKELY NOT ENOUGH !

Re: NHL - Back to the Ice and Snow...Wed - Thurs
To further soothe my conscience Philadelphia is 4-1 O/U when rtng home after a road loss
this season. How many teams have more goals than Philly this season ?
How many teams have more goals against them this season than NYI ?

This is where I say the laws of probabilities are on my side with the OVER.
If tmrw fails then double it up next time as it is inevitable.

FRIDAY NHL - TOOK A SLAP SHOT WITH OTTAWA/CHICAGO OVER THE 5 1/2
TAKING A SNAP SHOT WITH OTTAWA AS WELL. ( Past records show under 5 1/2 goal battles between these two teams. So why is the line 5 1/2 -120 ? )

CHICAGO CAN RAKE A LEAF, TAME A WILD ONE AND MAYBE DRY CLEAN A JACKET BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT THESE DAYS. WHO COULD BACK A TEAM WHOSE RECORD IS 2-13 IN THEIR LAST 15 ROAD GAMES ??

THE SENS ARE HOME.
STILL LIKE THE BACK UP GOALIE GOAL OPPORTUNITIES,
THE HAWKING A GOALIE CRISIS AND
SPEZZA POWER.

GO GO GO'FER GOALS ! TILL TMRW..​

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: FRIDAY NHL - NOT SO MUCH OF AN EARLY BIRD

Thanks for contributing the insight and humor.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

For those that read between my lines, you'll often catch references to music, movies, as well as
some signature wit, sarcasm and subtle blasts at pukes.

G'nite thx

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Time for a shower then.

Back with more later for those willing to click and run.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I guess you needed nothing from the Islanders to cover that over. I had no qualms laying 1.5 on that game. Bad spot after blowing the Cap game. Probably looking at another pasting tomorrow in Boston.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

I guess you needed nothing from the Islanders to cover that over. I had no qualms laying 1.5 on that game. Bad spot after blowing the Cap game. Probably looking at another pasting tomorrow in Boston.

So did you convert after my reply? Nice to see the brave comeback.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I just hit the pucks line. I knew they'd get rocked after 2 wins in Philly and the disaster in Wash. on Tuesday.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Been looking over some games and have come to find some reason to go with the below...
In test mode so not putting up the house here....

Washington/NJ OVER 5
Detroit UNDER 5 1/2 ( find it )
Detroit ( 1 goal win - juice not worth squeezing - too much going for them to pass up )
( Minni 1-8 in 2nd orf road games and Detroit is 6-0 coming home after a road win this season. unfortunately too many of those wins were only by 1 goal )
NYRangers
NYR/TB OVER 5 ( find it )
Still on Chicago/Ottawa OVER 5 1/2
Not going to go too strong with Ottawa due to irreg goalie & the fact the Hawks have done exceptionally well this season vs the East.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Dismal eve. Re Shi_cargo/Outoftheway Over, I became weary of it late afternoon when I saw Emery was going to play. Being an ex-Ottawa goalie he wanted to make a stand against his ex-team, and DID.

Really liked Detroit but couldn't bring myself to put up the house to get a garden shed in return on the money line ( -260 and -270 ). At -1 1/2pk I kept my brownies ( $100 notes ) in my pkt.

Saturday night to come for the gazers.