Fuck Bill and Hillary -- Look for this campaign to melt down from here

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="515"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 8px 0px 0px;">Hillary plants question in Republican debate</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="tx10c1" style="padding: 8px 0px;"> Posted by: Jonathan Garthwaite at 10:41 PM</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="mainBlogtext"> It turns out that Keith Kerr, retired Colonel., U.S. Army; retired Brigadier General, California National Reserve, who submitted a YouTube question about gays in the military, is actually a member of Hillary Clinton's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Americans For Hillary Steering Committee. He's also part of a film production crew trying overturn the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yIQTWX0bo7g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object></p>UPDATE: In the final seconds of the post-debate coverage, Anderson Cooper acknowledges that CNN messed this up and states that CNN did not know that Kerr has a position within the Clinton campaign and that had they known, they would have disclosed the association.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Re: Fuck Bill and Hillary -- Look for this campaign to melt down from here

I realize that you just plain hate the woman, but where does it say that she planted the question? This guy has an agenda, that appears to be a definite, but why does his membership on a committe automatically equal "Hillary plants question"?

I realize that you just plain hate the woman, but where does it say that she planted the question? This guy has an agenda, that appears to be a definite, but why does his membership on a committe automatically equal "Hillary plants question"?

I love the mathematical lunacy of saying the question was planted. CNN received thousands of questions and they happened to pick this one, probably because it was unique and on a topic they wanted to cover. How the hell does that equate to planted?

Every time I wander into this forum the Hillary hatred reaches new heights.

:LMAO

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I love the mathematical lunacy of saying the question was planted. CNN received thousands of questions and they happened to pick this one, probably because it was unique and on a topic they wanted to cover. How the hell does that equate to planted?

Every time I wander into this forum the Hillary hatred reaches new heights.

:LMAO
What is really funny is Nikky forgets the Jeff Gannons of the word. The gay plant for the Bush administration at the press conferences. Rove invented this type of politics but Nikky never mention any of that. The hypocrisy of some of these Right Wingers is truly amazing. The sad part about all of it is Bush got caught doing it five thousand times but when a democrat does it, it sticks with a guy like Nick. So you have to ask yourself why doesn't the democrats pound stuff like this into the media and make it stick like the Republicans? My answer is a third party is desperately needed.

mr merlin

EOG Master

What I find hilarious is that in the twisted mind of the democrats they think that appealing and pandering to homo's is going to help their election chances.

TheTruth

Banned

According to you he doesn't have to verify his post or source. :+textinb3 That burden falls on you to prove him wrong. What's good for the goose...

TheTruth

Banned

What I find hilarious is that in the twisted mind of the democrats they think that appealing and pandering to homo's is going to help their election chances.

Bingo!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

It is very amusing to see you guys and your homosexual issues , as well as your scare tactics as we get closer to the election........again.

TheTruth

Banned

It is very amusing to see you guys and your homosexual issues , as well as your scare tactics as we get closer to the election........again.

You seem to have the homosexual issues by stalking men on EOG, following us through every post.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

You seem to have the homosexual issues by stalking men on EOG, following us through every post.
What you call stalking, most people would call debating. But, no problem Patrick, I love you and will continue to pray for you and your anger issues.

TheTruth

Banned

What you call stalking, most people would call debating. But, no problem Patrick, I love you and will continue to pray for you and your anger issues.

Patrick? Wasn't that the guy you told on like a schoolyard sissy because he was owning you?

Run back to Dirty and have me put on post review as well you immature asshole. I read what you did.

mr merlin

EOG Master

No homosexual issues here - its just that most of the people I know regard homosexuality with a mixture of contempt, disgust and mild amusement. How the democrats think that a blatently pro-homo policy is going to help them anywhere but the large gay infested cities(where they already have the votes) is beyond me.

most of the people I know regard homosexuality with a mixture of contempt, disgust and mild amusement.

Expand you horizons. . . .Most of the people I know don't give a tinker's damn about who the next person wants to sleep with. . . .

TheTruth

Banned

Expand you horizons. . . .Most of the people I know don't give a tinker's damn about who the next person wants to sleep with. . . .

The ones who lack morals don't. There is a reason a man and a woman were designed the way they were.

Thump away. . . . .:+waving-5

TheTruth

Banned

Thump away. . . . .:+waving-5

Did I say anything about religion? I said "designed" not made or created. You are a pro at putting words in a person's mouth.

Rxx

EOG Veteran

It is very interesting that the only point being debated has to do with the remote conection to Hillary and not the substance of his question. The fact that one of our two large political parties stands for discrimination of the gay community is sad.
Very large article in our local paper about this today as i find out the general lives only blocks away from me. His question is a fair one and deserves an honest and thoughtful answer.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Patrick? Wasn't that the guy you told on like a schoolyard sissy because he was owning you?

Run back to Dirty and have me put on post review as well you immature asshole. I read what you did.
As I said many times before, I do not want you or any of your ghosts banned Patrick. You are always good for quite a few laughs among your anger and insults.

TheTruth

Banned

As I said many times before, I do not want you or any of your ghosts banned Patrick. You are always good for quite a few laughs among your anger and insults.

At least I behave like a man and don't go crying back to the mods because I can't debate someone. Keep up with the insults and maybe Dirty will put you on post review. Not likely though, you kiss his ass :LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

At least I behave like a man and don't go crying back to the mods because I can't debate someone. Keep up with the insults and maybe Dirty will put you on post review. Not likely though, you kiss his ass :LMAO
Like a man?????????? More like a petulant child!!!!!!!! Like I said, you all are always good for a chuckle or two.............Thanks!

TheTruth

Banned

Like a man?????????? More like a petulant child!!!!!!!! Like I said, you all are always good for a chuckle or two.............Thanks!

You are welcome. Now go whine to Dirty some more; he likes having you as a pet. Or maybe call me a "Nazi" again, you parents must be so proud.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

You are welcome. Now go whine to Dirty some more; he likes having you as a pet. Or maybe call me a "Nazi" again, you parents must be so proud.
Thank You. I do believe my parents are proud of me. They told me to always speak 'The Truth'!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

P.S. Sometimes I crack myself up.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

According to you he doesn't have to verify his post or source. :+textinb3 That burden falls on you to prove him wrong. What's good for the goose...

Apparently, you didn't learn your lesson yesterday. I lit you up all afternoon long, and now you come back for more.

He doesn't have to prove his source in this thread either. I didn't challenge his source, I challenged the notion that Hillary planted the question....since it was never once proven in the article that was cited.

Do you even read the posts you respond to? I'm guessing no, because your responses never make sense.