FULL TILT $50 FREEROLL, private tourney bankrollmob password

Vance

EOG Senior Member
gOT THE PASSWORD for the bankroll mob private tourney....starts 10 min.....they give it out only 15 min before BOBTHEBUILDER is the pass

good luck

VicK

EOG Enthusiast
Re: FULL TILT $50 FREEROLL, private tourney bankrollmob password

Vance that is really lame.2938u4ji23:+drinking Why do you feel the need to steal the password from another site?2938u4ji23 Because of people like you there are 2000 idiots in that freeroll every day. It is not worth your time you play for 4 hours for 10 bucks and you have to beat 2000 players that just shove with anything.

Vance

EOG Senior Member

ok vick...i wont share anthing, sorry

Vance

EOG Senior Member

actually,, go fuck yourself.

if you look. bankrollmob.com has about 5 of these a day .....recently..........anyone can get the pass by going to that site and signing up. i am just making it easier for Fellow eog players to find it here ........... if you dont like it , dont worry about it...........no pasa nada.....

Blondie

EOG Master

Vance we use to have the same problem here.

Doesn't really seem fair for us to do the same thing we were complaining about others doing now does it?

Vance

EOG Senior Member

I understand.....but bankrollmob wants more players.....are we are doing is helping them get more traffic but i wont post anymore psws i understand you point....