Full Time Poker for SenileAndy Brunson!

Just to give a little background info on myself. I am a 20 year old, unemployed, college student. I have been playing cards for almost 2 years now, mostly ring games and alot of Full Tilt poker.

Since I dont work, gambling is my main source of income. I feel that I have a good grasp of Poker, although there is much left for me to learn. I only deposited 50$, this will be my starting bankroll, at .25/.50 blinds.

Adopted this idea from Fezzik, I will update regularly to show my progress, today is day 1 and I started about 45 mins ago.

4/1 Results(this may get edited to update if i play later on tonight)
Starting Bankroll 50.00
Ending Bankroll 117.15

Net profit - +77.15

Some clippings from the hands I won.

Dealer: AndyBrunson shows a full house, Tens full of Jacks
Dealer: AndyBrunson wins the pot ($39.45) with a full house, Tens full of Jacks

Dealer: AndyBrunson shows [Qs Ah]
Dealer: theAAHunter shows [9c Kd]
Dealer: AndyBrunson shows a flush, Ace high
Dealer: theAAHunter shows King Queen high
Dealer: AndyBrunson wins the pot ($77.45) with a flush, Ace high

***By far my nicest pot of the day here^^
I had AQ as the dealer, 4 people in the hand. I make a raise to 2.75 and am called by everyone except the last position who raised another 14$ on top. The dude was the biggest donkey and the table and I pushed all in over top for another 25, knowing that I was a pretty big favorite to win.

May all your pots be monster!

Re: Full Time Poker for SenileAndy Brunson!

Dealer: Asm1 shows a pair of Kings
Dealer: AndyBrunson shows three of a kind, Fives
Dealer: AndyBrunson wins the pot ($35.40) with three of a kind, Fives

Day 1 : + 100 Starting bankroll 50$
Current Bankroll 150$

Day 2 : + 20 Starting bankroll 150
Current Bankroll 170$

Faced a few rough beats day, put some bluffs out at inopportune times, but overall up money on the day.

This was a great hand for me.
Dealer: AndyBrunson shows [As Ad]
Dealer: bozz21ri shows a pair of Sixes
Dealer: AndyBrunson shows three of a kind, Aces
Dealer: AndyBrunson wins the pot ($74.90) with three of a kind, Aces

Small blind, I raise 3$ with 2 callers. 653 on the flop. Raised $10 in first position to make it appear as a bluff, sucked in a guy with a pair of 6's who played back at me.

Day 2 Recap:
Bankroll 50$
Net profit : 150$

At my peak I was up to about 225$, flopped a set of 3's with 2 other players. Someone caught runner, runner for a flush so I dropped about 50 on that hand.

I must say my biggest problem is bankroll management. Not knowing when to stop and playing out of my limits. I was pretty fked up last night so I ended up withdrawing 150$ to make sure I didnt play while I was under the influence.

I decided to leave 12$ in there, won a few heads up, so the bankroll is back up to 50$, with 150$ profit coming in the mail. I seem to play alot better knowing that I dont have much money left in my account. I must develop a better discipline to manage my money better.

Day 3 recap: starting bankroll 12$
ending bankroll 87$
Net profit on the day +75
money cashed out to date :150$

I decided to play a 20$ 4 person shootout. Winner of the heads up goes to a second heads up and plays for 80$. Won my first match easily, took out the second guy with Chris Ferguson(J,J).

Time to study for Accounting.