Gabe = Gynecologist = IMGV94

TheTruth

Banned
I asked you to stop posting nonsense about me but it looks liked you started again at another forum.

Here is some info about Gabe:

1) He had sex with an underage female (maybe 15) when he was 23.
2) He admits to doing cocaine and other drugs.
3) He scammed a poster out of $200 and refused to pay stating that he was broke.
4) He still lives with his mom (at the age of 27, a common thing most posters)
5) No job or real source of income. Terrible capper.

Now Gabe, I left you alone and will not bother you again but keep posting nonsense about me and it's on.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Gabe = Gynecologist = IMGV94

So what if he uses and lives with mom and has no job. As for the sex, hell, that is common practice and legal in Kentucky I think. :D

TheTruth

Banned

So what if he uses and lives with mom and has no job. As for the sex, hell, that is common practice and legal in Kentucky I think. :D

At age 27 that is pathetic and statutory rape is not funny. My point was the guy starts shit for no reason so it's time to give some back to him.

The General

Well, thanks for putting it in the dump so we didn't have to.

The General

Thanks. I am unsure I will wager any games, but trying some $2 ponies today and so far not a lot of luck. Just fun passing time listening/watching the races on YOUBET.

TheTruth

Banned

Thanks. I am unsure I will wager any games, but trying some $2 ponies today and so far not a lot of luck. Just fun passing time listening/watching the races on YOUBET.

Enoy. I am going to Ruth's Chris tonight but will still check my phone every 5 minutes for scoring updates. Enjoy the rest of your day.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I asked you to stop posting nonsense about me but it looks liked you started again at another forum.

3) He scammed a poster out of $200 and refused to pay stating that he was broke.

Now Gabe, I left you alone and will not bother you again but keep posting nonsense about me and it's on.

How do you know he had sex with a 15 year old? Gyno where you at

Apple

Banned

The only one that is correct is #1. I am the one who mentioned this and admitted it was wrong you keep acting like you found this out or something LOL..

2-7 is a bunch of shit, I tried cocaine and didn't like it.

You are a nutcase patrickbateman.

TheTruth

Banned

The only one that is correct is #1. I am the one who mentioned this and admitted it was wrong you keep acting like you found this out or something LOL..

Keep fucking with me you bloated piece of shit and I will expose you further, Here's a hint...GET A LIFE and find something to do with your time. I am sick of you starting threads about me at other boards.

Apple

Banned

Why did you change your name? Don't be mad sweetheart it's just the internet................................

ballwonder

EOG Master

3 and 4 are actually true Fred flinstone look alike.

U did stiff a poster and only paid weeks and weeks later when other posters rode you into the ground and even offered to pay it for you. Funny how you even had the balls to come back and post their and expect people to believe that you are still actually wagering or to take youre plays and think that actually have value.

Apple

Banned

ballwonder=**GHOST ALERT**

You guys sound like a broken record mentioning shit that happened a long ass time ago. Neither of you even talk about sports on here, you care more about drama and bullshit.

Like a bunch of broads.

TheTruth

Banned

ballwonder=**GHOST ALERT**

You guys sound like a broken record mentioning shit that happened a long ass time ago. Neither of you even talk about sports on here, you care more about drama and bullshit.

Like a bunch of broads.

Broads that don't fit your taste; we are both over the age of 18.

Apple

Banned

Continue to suck each others dicks all you want. You're both gimmick accounts hiding behind other names anyway.

Apple

Banned

ballwonder whats your name on theRX?

Btw I'm doing just fine with money, not that it's any of your business. But again reminding me of when I went on tilt almost a year ago is getting old.

Who hasn't go on tilt once in there lives? I'm glad I did actually cause that won't ever happen again.

the mogul

EOG Member

gyno dude open your eyes------ just stop dealing with these guys and getting so defensive when you associate with the scum of the earth you become the scum of the earth take a break from the dump

TheTruth

Banned

I left the guy alone until he started making threads about me on another forum. I don't start shit but I will finish it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I left the guy alone until he started making threads about me on another forum. I don't start shit but I will finish it.

you are just a nut job dude... the picture of you in your myspace account is nasty your a freak, get a life

TheTruth

Banned

you are just a nut job dude... the picture of you in your myspace account is nasty your a freak, get a life

You again? I gave the people at MYSPACE your username at EOG so you should be hearing from them shortly.

How sad is it that you searched for, looked at, SAVED and copied a pic of a nude guy on the Internet? Says a lot about you as a person. Making up a fake MYSPACE account says even more.

Remember karma? Looks like you already got some back when your grandparents were robbed by your cousin. Keep acting like an asshole and your life will only get better.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

please tell me this is all a lie?

:cocktail

Apple

Banned

Haha looks who's talking shit to me in this thread. One person who is banned from every sports forum he's ever been too and another guy who lies and cant even put together $50..

You again? I gave the people at MYSPACE your username at EOG so you should be hearing from them shortly.

Anyone else find that funny? Oh god no the folks at MySpace have your freaking poster name at EOG. Nice scare tactic.

FUCKING BUMP. Gyno admitting to the statutory rape he just claimed was lied. Game Over.