Gambling Sites Are Holding Onto Millions in Payouts in Case Trump Wins

blueline

EOG Master
There has been a flurry of action in recent days on PredictIt, with Trump’s shares increasing to 16 cents on the dollar from a low of 8 cents on Nov. 7. This fits with the trend of prediction markets consistently overrating Trump’s chances this year compared with election forecasters like FiveThirtyEight, according to Derek Phillips, a professional political gambler.
“It’s kind a rebound from Trump’s 2016 win, where gamblers just refuse to look at any polling data that suggests he might be in trouble,” said Phillips, who bet on Biden this year. “I just take advantage of the overprice and hope lightning doesn’t strike twice.”

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They know Trump is going to win. The voter fraud was clear as day.

Sadly it is "people" like you who hold on to the fantasy it happens

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE CASE OF MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD YET TO BE ESTABLISHED!

AND THERE NEVER WILL!

Der Fuhrer LOST!

In order for him to be declared the winner: GA. PA and either AZ/NV will have to be taken away from Biden.

One - unlikely. But to humor you I will give you GA

That still leave Biden at 290. Even if you take away PA that still leaves Biden at 270

EVERY SINGLE TIME DER FUHRER HAS GONE TO COURT HE HAS LOST! EVERY SINGLE TIME!

He lost. America WON!

Face fact although for most MAGAts they hate to do that

I will leave you with this: Say it was the other way around; Say #IQ45 won and Biden made all of these allegations. EVERY SINGLE MAGAt as well as State Run TV (Faux News) would be calling him all sorts of names and saying to "get over it - you lost" and questioning Biden's mental ability. SO WHY IS IT OK FOR THIS TO TAKE PLACE NOW!
Trump - Facts.jpg

kane

EOG master
I'm still trying to figure out why my Trump to win Fla, Tex, and Ohio haven't been graded yet

railbird

EOG Master
There has been a flurry of action in recent days on PredictIt, with Trump’s shares increasing to 16 cents on the dollar from a low of 8 cents on Nov. 7. This fits with the trend of prediction markets consistently overrating Trump’s chances this year compared with election forecasters like FiveThirtyEight, according to Derek Phillips, a professional political gambler.
“It’s kind a rebound from Trump’s 2016 win, where gamblers just refuse to look at any polling data that suggests he might be in trouble,” said Phillips, who bet on Biden this year. “I just take advantage of the overprice and hope lightning doesn’t strike twice.”
polls were much worse this yr than 2016. They missed wiscy by 16pts. A VERY EASY to POLL Fla by 8. missed Ohio by 9, missed Minny by 7, missed Iowa by 8. As shitty as Slippery Pete did vs me in my contest, even he would have scum of earth Nate silver, nate cohn

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There's no question in my mind that if Trump ruled America in the late 1920's he would have murdered millions just like Hitler. The way he acted before and after his massive defeat confirms this. It's a fact he's already put thousands of migrant kids in concentration camps.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
There's no question in my mind that if Trump ruled America in the late 1920's he would have murdered millions just like Hitler. The way he acted before and after his massive defeat confirms this. It's a fact he's already put thousands of migrant kids in concentration camps.

I have called him Der Fuhrer almost since Day 1 of taking office. I have had people say it is insulting to compare the 2. I say I agree and apologize to Hitler for comparing him to (t)RUMP.

We will be able to overcome the "Reign of Error" of his presidency. IF he got 4 more years - we would not have been able to do so for at least 50 years and maybe never. All of the stuff he would have done would have ruined Democracy in this Country for a long time. Hopefully as time goes on MAGAts will realize he was not their hero but a ZERO who did more to ruin America than MAGA.

Biden will bear the brunt of his ineptitude. Sadly. He will get blamed for a lot of things #IQ45 did that Der Fuhrer purposely set to happen after Nov 3, 2020 so it would be too late to vote him out.

History will be nasty to Der Fuhrer. His MAGAts won't care. They will call him what they do now: Best POTUS Ever. But I 100% guarantee all here when the updated rankings come out of the 45 POTUS we have had so far he will be in the 40s. He might not be 45 - from all indications that is Harding. But he very well might be #44 meaning one of the worst ever.

Trump - aaBoxing.jpg

howid

EOG Dedicated
media can call all they want, only the state's election commission call is official.

if there is a challenge to the end results, it makes sense to hold off on paying wagers.

I think all this shows why state regulators are very leery of allowing political bets. This year's situation will not help. I think its not completely unreasonable to say until the electors cast their ballots on December 14th a book doesn't have to pay out, but most books being wary of PR and wanting to get money back into the accounts of their customers so they can bet more should probably lean to an earlier settlement.

howid

EOG Dedicated
i believe pinnacle did it the right way, pay off on the uncontested results and hold back on the others.

the chance of a state or two's results being overturned and thus the election is greater than zero.

railbird

EOG Master
Good, and while you're at it you might as well bet the Heat over the Lakers and the Rays over the Dodgers
i bet 0$ on marxist nba, watched 0 minutes. I won $ betting indvidual games in world series. Im not a fan boy. I dont like Lebron because he is a RACIST and a MARXIST piece of filth. and whines every possesion. He is a punk, 95% of Whites hate him for same reason.

kane

EOG master
i bet 0$ on marxist nba, watched 0 minutes. I won $ betting indvidual games in world series. Im not a fan boy. I dont like Lebron because he is a RACIST and a MARXIST piece of filth. and whines every possesion. He is a punk, 95% of Whites hate him for same reason.

You watched 0 minutes of the NBA, but you know LeBron whines on every possession

How do these people last betting on sports? Rule #1 on the road to success is to learn from your losses but move on. These clowns like Rail obviously have no clue how to do that. After he loses a bet does he say someone stole a winner from him and demand someone do something to turn it into a win???

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How do these people last betting on sports? Rule #1 on the road to success is to learn from your losses but move on. These clowns like Rail obviously have no clue how to do that. After he loses a bet does he say someone stole a winner from him and demand someone do something to turn it into a win???

Railturd bet Georgia and Arizona a 2nd time. After election day. Losing each state once wasn't enough for Railturd. He doubled down.