Game 5 winner

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Game 5 winner

Nice job, Tim. An over finally hit. 91023i2ndw;l

Depending on what number you got in G2 - that game also went OVER..........and anyone who waited until the number lost a few points of value and still bet it OVER - deserved to lose for being stupid and not knowing when to pass on a play when the number is awful

So Over is 2-3 in this series

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Great work Tim! BTW if you get the chance give me a ring, some of the boys down here want to get in touch but I don't know who (if any) you want to have your new number. Keep it up buddy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Sounds like Dallas + is the way to go.

I'm scared as hell to bet Dallas here. Miami (with the refs) might blow them away tonight. Not sure why I have that feeling but staying away from this one. Would love to see Dallas cover and win, just no confidence they can do it on the road.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I'm scared as hell to bet Dallas here. Miami (with the refs) might blow them away tonight. Not sure why I have that feeling but staying away from this one. Would love to see Dallas cover and win, just no confidence they can do it on the road.

DITTO

This is why you have cash on hand all the time.......or at least 99% of the time.

Thanks for insight McFiddle.