Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

You are so delusional at times it is hard to fathom. You have no idea why I do what I do. And still don't. I had so many problems with spreadbeater it is hard to list them all. When I started asking around not one person would vouch for him. All I heard was spoiled brat and no good punk. I gave him a chance and he burned me big time. Everyone I know including The Shrink said get rid of him. So I did. It's a shame most of the people who actually liked you have been outed by TTinco. Isn't he your friend? I guess we will have to find different people to help you get the challenge or bluff going. Did you hang out with him at the bash or were you one of the drunken rx degenerates he avoided? Let's put it this way, I have zero regrets I got spreadbeater out of my life, I should have spotted him earlier like everyone else did.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Truth hurts, and here is more truth. No matter what the deal with you and Spread is, the meltdown after calling him out was one nobody could do if they tried.

:+waving-5

<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Sure they both made plays on Raj's account. Raj got his ass kicked and owes the money. Dsethi does not owe any of the money. Not sure how it helps any by 1 of them taking the blame. <o:p></o:p>
Secondly, I thought it was clear that the payment plan starts in January once Raj graduated college and started his job. In fact, before all this was brought out the parties had been contacted a week ago that the first payment would be sent this Monday. Very odd time for all this to hit the forums as payment was just set up.
Enfuengo, I have nothing to do with this. I am friends with Raj and D and their older brother from an old job. Just felt bad for Dsethi as his name was getting dragged in the mud for something I know he had nothing to do with.

<o:p>Fawk man. This thread has me distracted... Missed a bet on Mini 30 min ago....
</o:p>

The overall situation(s) are not Terry's fault, obviously, but giving people like Jman and a college kid that sort of credit? I mean, seriously. Common sense has to come into play at some point. Again, he doesn't deserve it and it's not his fault, but please.

Wow. Just finished the entire thread. I have quoted what I think is the sharpest post. Accountabilty comes from the top, as do orders. Shrink sets the tone here & is very conspicious by his absence. Are we about views here or integrity ? You can make money either way, it's just a core-values decision really.....

Shrink generally disappears when things like this happen. Usually, if he has time, he sets up a 'vacation' excuse, but this one kind of came out of the blue.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Since Dirty's computer cant take him to EOG any longer here is what he is thinking since his name was mention early in this thread.
----------------------------------------------------------
Posted at OGD

<TABLE class=tborder id=post388773 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD noWrap>Dirty <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_388773", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: May 2008

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_388773><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->How my name got caught up in this shit I will never know... never did I get the boot from EOG.. i quit earlier than anticipated to save other peoples jobs that were going to get fired and helped bring in replacements for Pete and Myself...

If you guys only knew what really went on after we told Ken we were leaving you would be appalled. End of Discussion.

Lawrence, Jojo, and anyone else do not deserve to be trampled in that discussion.. I didn't read the thread and never plan to.. My computer Malfunctions when EOG is evey typed in the address bar due to the filth and disease that place has become in the last year. It may destroy your brain cells to continue reading it. Procees with Caution
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

The overall situation(s) are not Terry's fault, obviously, but giving people like Jman and a college kid that sort of credit? I mean, seriously. Common sense has to come into play at some point. Again, he doesn't deserve it and it's not his fault, but please.

Of course it's not his fault. Just stating that TT was aware that Raj would start paying the debt in Jan.

First off, I'll say that I was shocked to read this thread last night/today, for reasons I'll mention below. I'd also say I hope some can reserve their judgment until after they hear all the details, but to be honest, I don't really care.

To be blunt, I got raped this Fall gambling-wise. No question about it. And like many before me and many to come, I lost my self-control and bet over my means. And, predictably, that didn't work out so well. As a result, I owe a few people a significant amount of money.

To see Terry post what he did came as a surprise to me because of not only our history, but our amicable communication. To recap:

- When I played through Terry at JBN in 2007-early 2008, I sent him no less than $20,000. There were no headaches or payment plans. I think of all the times I had to send him money, only once did I not send the full amount, but instead sent half and the other half two weeks later.

- After his relationship with JBN ended, he then set me up at betkill a few months later. Although he mislead me into believing that it was a credit shop for BetCatalina, I still played because the bookie he worked for was someone whose credibility was vouched for by another party.

- The first time I was asked to pay, I did so, sending approximately $4,000.

- Once I had completely crapped out everywhere and was flat broke, I communicated to Terry that I was in dire straits, but that I had a job lined up that post-graduation which would commence in late December 2008, and that once I started working I'd be able to send him something regularly.

At no time during our communication did Terry sound upset, frustrated, impatient, or aggravated (although it's now clear that he was).

- Three days ago, I contacted Terry letting him know that I'd be able to send him $200 on Monday and on a regular basis from here on out, as I had started my job and started receiving paychecks. I also mentioned that if his bookie wanted to settle for less, that there was a possibility of acquiring a loan at a terrible interest rate that wouldn't be financially feasible to me, but that if his bookie wanted as much cash as possible right now, I could eat the rate and get him his money if he wanted to cut the figure. I also made it clear that I didn't expect any sort of deal to be cut, and if that was the case that it was no matter, as I'd be sending $200 regularly no matter what.

Again, Terry displayed no sense of frustration or anger.

Those reasons are why I was surprised that Terry called me a stiff. My history of payment, recent communication of payment, and generally amicable relationship made this thread a big shock to me. Those reasons are also why, expectedly, Terry backtracked from his original statement, not lumping me in the same group as the others who have outright stiffed him. Still, the timing was peculiar.

For what it's worth, I do understand Terry's frustration. I work for an agent and have set up what sounds like far more players from the forums who have outright stiffed than he has, and the feeling is sickening. So I understand him wanting to get everything off his chest; I've felt the same way before. But unlike Terry, I also realize that calling someone out on the forums is the kiss of death in terms of receiving payment, and I don't want to give up on all those players just yet, even if they've fallen out of touch and don't return calls or e-mails.

Outside of Terry, I owe others money as well. With each person I owe, I have maintained regular communication and set up payment plans with each. I explained to each party that I was simply tapped out and lost control and was ashamed, but that upon graduation I'd be starting a job that would allow me to start paying as early as January. All parties were understanding and, while I'm sure they were frustrated, annoyed, and maybe even furious, all were willing to work with me. As is the nature of the business, you take what you can get as opposed to nothing.

As of today, 1/18, I have sent out $600 in the month of January, with $200 scheduled to be sent out this coming week.

It is because of these reasons that I do not consider myself a stiff. To recap:

- I have been in touch with all partied owed, never falling out of contact.
- I have been honest and open about my shortcomings with all parties owed.
- I haven't disappeared or not returned calls/e-mails
- I set up payment plans instead of giving any party the run-around
- I ceased gambling until all debts are paid off in full

I consider these reasons why I distinguish myself from those like MadCapper and 5 star bomb, posters who, while in debt, continued to post while not maintaining communication with those they owed, and in 5 star bomb's case, even boasted about NOT saving money or sacrificing personal spending in order to pay in a timely fashion.

If anyone thinks those reasons do not distinguish me from a stiff and I'm just as bad as ClipJoint or even 5 star bomb, fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion, and I understand your point of view.

As for why I ceased posting, it wasn't because I was in debt and in hiding, as you seem to believe. If that was the case, why would I maintain contact with those I owe? There are a variety of reasons I ceased posting, not the least of which is the fact that I think it's a slap in the face to continue posting while in debt to someone on the forums. Again, having set up players from online who have ended up stiffing or slow-paying yet continue to post, I know how infuriating it is to know that someone is posting a ton when they should be out making some money or doing something to earn money instead of bullshitting with people on the forums. Like I said, there are numerous reasons why I stopped posting, but respecting those who I owe is high on that list. If anyone on the Rx thinks that's B.S., all they must do is look at my posting history in the past year or so. It has been practically non-existent well prior to my financial problems. But

As far as what OSUCOWBOYS is referring to, the entire debt that was run up on a Pinnacle account that my brother and I shared is mine, not my brother's. OSU and others can choose to believe what they want, though, but believe me, I'd rather not be responsible for all that debt, so admitting that it's mine does me nor my brother any favors. As for the IP address, we were provided with a proxy IP address to use when placing our wagers, which is why all bets were made under the same IP address. It is disappointing that those I've been dealing with have chosen to divulge personal information, though. But I guess people don't owe me any favors, so oh well. I will certainly voice my displeasure to those individuals, though. Not that it matters.

As I intimated to the parties with whom I owe a debt, I am deeply ashamed for what I allowed to happen. I lost control and before I knew it, my life was in a shambles. But I was upfront and honest about my situation with each party, told them about my post-graduation plans, and have started paying off said parties in January, as I promised I would do once I started working. In fact, the only miscommunication I've had since this mess started was when someone I owed thought I'd be sending $200 right away and not when I started my job. When he explained to me that he was under a different assumption than I was, I borrowed from friends in order to send him $200 immediately. So I'm doing my part, the best I can, to get everyone paid. For what it's worth, I've also sought out personal loans in order to get people more money and faster, but it has been a futile effort thus far. This economy sure as shit doesn't help. But I will continue to pursue all avenues available to me, and at WORST send something to each party each month as planned. I haven't disappeared and I won't. Whether that means anything to any of you is immaterial; I hope it means something to those I owe.

If anyone has any questions or concerns or would like to tell me what a piece of shit I am, you can feel free to contact me via e-mail. My address is . I have nothing to hide, and those who know me personally know I'll always be honest and open with them. I will not be posting in this thread or any others. But it's needless to say that I'll continue to be in contact and send money on a regular basis to those I'm indebted to, as I've done ever since I started playing on credit. I'll also be in touch with Terry, as I'm no longer sure what he expects of me since he has apparently "thrown in the towel" in regard to collecting from anyone who owes him. If he wants to get paid, he'll get paid. If he gives up, so be it; I'm not going to beg him to take my money, especially after this debacle.

Those who want to continue to bash and rip me apart are free to do so, of course, and will get no resistance from me. So knock yourself out, OSU and TonyMar and whoever else; I've said my piece and as I mentioned before, anyone can contact me off the forum if they feel the need.

Words cannot express the guilt, disappointment, and general sickness I feel everyday for betraying the trust of those who stuck their neck out for me, especially those who I consider friends. It doesn't matter, I know, but I do feel that it is at least necessary to stress that fact, to stress my remorse, instead of saying "fuck it" and being apathetic about it as those like 5 star bomb and others who currently owe me have done in the past. I hope that others can learn from my mistakes.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck to everyone on their wagers. And I apologize in advance for the length of this post, as I know many posters don't have the patience to read a post as long as this one.

Oh, and no, I will not divulge the names of posters who are currently stiffing/slow-paying me or the guy I work for, nor will I divulge them off the forum, so please do not ask. Thank you.

And please don't post in this thread asking me questions, as I won't be checking in on or responding in this thread, nor will I be checking PMs. You have my e-mail address and can ask anything you want there. Thanks.

6000+ views and counting!

Reload, it's obvious the readers and posters here care about and are interested in this topic. Does this surprise you or make you mad?

Good post Skins. Just do the right thing and learn from it. It will come out alright in the end.

Skins, a very solid post. When you are in debt you have the responsibilty to be in communication to those that you owe and you have done so. Please continue to do the right thing and pay off your debts. Take care and we'll see you when all is paid.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I consider these reasons why I distinguish myself from those like MadCapper and 5 star bomb, posters who, while in debt, continued to post while not maintaining communication with those they owed, and in 5 star bomb's case, even boasted about NOT saving money or sacrificing personal spending in order to pay in a timely fashion.

WOW....

I kept in contact with the ones I owed....

....And I paid.

ballwonder

EOG Master

"And please don't post in this thread asking me questions, as I won't be checking in on or responding in this thread, nor will I be checking PMs."
That is because you are a hypocrite. Funny how you and your brother the two biggest loud mouths on the forums have become humble. Have fun eating crow.

Is it fair to say there is no honor among thieves?

Is it fair to say there is no honor among gamblers, either?

:finger004

Skins, nice post but you are obviously trying to cover your ass because your debtors have your personal info? Do you think they may cause trouble in the future?

This thread shows why the DOJ wants to make internet gambling illegal. Crooks, thieves, stiffs etc. Maybe they are right! Maybe they do have to protect us from ourselves!

Timetopay

EOG Master

This thread shows why the DOJ wants to make internet gambling illegal. Crooks, thieves, stiffs etc. Maybe they are right! Maybe they do have to protect us from ourselves!

wouldnt be this way imo if there was no credit. Offshores are post up(mostly)

These stories are all happening on the credit side

I'd argue the opposite, TN!

First the the US government cut off online processors so it is more difficult to play online for US players.

Because of this, credit shops flourish.

As a consequence of offshore shops extending credit to US players, there is a proliferation of US player-stiffs who get in over their heads, which would never have happened in the first place if they would have been able to bet within their means by posting up!

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

"And please don't post in this thread asking me questions, as I won't be checking in on or responding in this thread, nor will I be checking PMs."
That is because you are a hypocrite. Funny how you and your brother the two biggest loud mouths on the forums have become humble. Have fun eating crow.

Whats does this have to do with d?

dsethi deserves his own thread in addition to this one, such as how his documented posted record at the rx for the MLB 08 season has him buried, but his own tout site shows him up nearly 46 units. So he is a liar and thief too. But tout-thieving is slightly different from stiff-thieving.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Whats does this have to do with d?

Oh nothing at all. Nothing at all when one gets smacked the other comes in and usually posts. Isnt that the way it normally is? Just now its you posting instead of the dynamic duo. Save everyone the trouble and admit it they are both eating crow right now after bascially torching everyone else top to bottom whenever the owed a dollar and did not pay it in a timely fashion. Sorry but take that "my shit dont stink attitude somewhere else". You 3 maybe sports educated and have some good knowledge of the game but when it comes down to it you are not different than the people you roast on here. Have a good night.

12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Well said ballwonder.. They had a very self righteous attitude, hopefully they have learned that they're no better than anyone.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Oh nothing at all. Nothing at all when one gets smacked the other comes in and usually posts. Isnt that the way it normally is? Just now its you posting instead of the dynamic duo. Save everyone the trouble and admit it they are both eating crow right now after bascially torching everyone else top to bottom whenever the owed a dollar and did not pay it in a timely fashion. Sorry but take that "my shit dont stink attitude somewhere else". You 3 maybe sports educated and have some good knowledge of the game but when it comes down to it you are not different than the people you roast on here. Have a good night.

12io4j2w90

Dsethi has nothing to do with this, absolutely nothing. They should be spoken about as two different posters. They are not one in the same.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

How in the fuck can this happen? Are people stupid enough to make bets with someone on a message board? Have these bastards ever met face to face? In my day you knew everything about the people you did business with. Fucking internet has made people lazy as hell---including me.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

12io4j2w90

classic... . what have i ever said to anyone on this site?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I haven't posted in this thread, and will not do so after this, but you've never said anything to attack anyone or act better than anyone on this site; since I've been here at least. You seem to just be here to fuck around and have a good time. I like that about you.

PS. Georgetown sucks and I'm pissed at them for losing to Duke. Have a good one man.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Dsethi has nothing to do with this, absolutely nothing. They should be spoken about as two different posters. They are not one in the same.

Maybe you have trouble reading. Also see post shortyl thereafter.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1889246 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">01-18-09, 01:31 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #333 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>OSUCOWBOYS<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1889246", true); </SCRIPT>
Free thinker

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1889246 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Enfuego
I want to be clear about very clear about this. You are saying Raj owes you a debt?
They BOTH owe a 6K+ figure to another person.

Believe it.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Come on bud, not to get at you but they are normally here front and center and you have to admit. Since this has came to light Skins has came in made his post and bowed out and left not "taking questions" at this time. I dont have anything against anyone but I just think it is ironic these guys are the ones that where always here smack people in the face when it was time and now are no where to be found, no where.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Maybe you have trouble reading. Also see post shortyl thereafter.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1889246 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">01-18-09, 01:31 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#333 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>OSUCOWBOYS<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1889246", true); </SCRIPT>
Free thinker

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1889246 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Enfuego
I want to be clear about very clear about this. You are saying Raj owes you a debt?

They BOTH owe a 6K+ figure to another person.

Believe it.

What's up with the hostility Ball? Do you believe all that you read? Yes, Raj has admitted that he owes money but TT made it clear it wasn't Dsethi but Raj. Now, OSU may have other information but Dsethi doesn't owe TT anything (per his words) so who does he owe this 6K to? It's hard to rush to judgement when you just don't know. Just relax a tad bit.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gtown whored me on a big day. i had them +9 large. push is cool thou...

Yeah, oh well. I thought they'd at least keep it close, but couldn't bet anything yesterday because my dumb ass has pneumonia and can't even get off the couch.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Come on bud, not to get at you but they are normally here front and center and you have to admit. Since this has came to light Skins has came in made his post and bowed out and left not "taking questions" at this time. I dont have anything against anyone but I just think it is ironic these guys are the ones that where always here smack people in the face when it was time and now are no where to be found, no where.

This has to do with 1 of them. Not 3 of us. I never said anything to anyone this site... D is clear himself...

Oldirty seems to be a good guy. Doesn't deserve shit IMO.

Enfuego, have you taken any shots at any books lately by betting into any bad lines and taking it to the forums when they canceled the wager? Or was that a one-off thing, Mr. Credibility?