Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Fasten your seat belts folks, we're going to have some fun tonight

It's time to put an end to this bullshit once & for all

:cheers

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

I refuse to pay people I owe. I have the money but going to bars and hitting on dimes is more important then paying debts...

cheapseats

EOG Master

Do you have a new name to add to the list, or are we about to witness mash potato's ?

I'll get the obvious out of the way....Journeystiff.

Pushing 18 months, and he doesn't even go as far as respond to any mention of the debt. It's "not his fault" because he had a blowout with Rick and went on tilt.

Sorry folks, but that's the most fucking pathetic excuse that I've ever heard in my life.

Actually-it may be the second worst....He worked for Linesmover for 3 months before being thrown to the curb by them(anyone see a pattern here?). The pathetic, lying POS acts like he was under the impression that they took care of his whole debt.

Um, yeah.....you may be in total denial, but you aren't that fucking stupid.

Shrink, in this industry, I'd like to hear how you can justify having an admitted thief on your staff. It's one thing to allow known thieves to hang out here-it's another thing to employee them and have them represent you and your site.

Think about it

Apple

Banned

TTinCO,

After that post I'm not too sure J-Man is going to include in his top 25 poster list now..

#2.....The lying "poor me" tout bitch known as Spreadbeater.

Not only is he a stiff, he will lie and go as far as suckering people into letting one of his "co-workers" get an account-which of course turns out to be nothing more than a beard for him, and which gets maxed out just as fast as his own did.

I've heard few lies and excuses out little kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I ain't paying nobody - you guys took the bets - I took a risk betting - well you guys took a risk letting me bet - and I think I'm going to take a pic of 15K in c-notes because that's really neeto

While we are at it, what is up with the "low dough" unsettled supposed stiff jobs around here-the one that comes to mind is 5 star. Has that been resolved, or is he just pulling a Jstiff and pretending that it's not his problem?

Apple

Banned

#2.....The lying "poor me" tout bitch known as Spreadbeater.

Not only is he a stiff, he will lie and go as far as suckering people into letting one of his "co-workers" get an account-which of course turns out to be nothing more than a beard for him, and which gets maxed out just as fast as his own did.

I've heard few lies and excuses out little kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Spreadbeater brags about being rich, and how he makes a grip with his wine company..

I hate to even mention his name in this thread, but if what I've heard is correct, he at least needs to be mentioned to clarify that the issue was resolved a long time ago, and that would be Madcapper.

I was really hard on him for a long period of time-and more or less ran him off Rx over it-but it is my understanding that it has been paid off in full(quite a while ago if I'm correct).

Maybe he ought to be teaching classes around here on responsibility.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I remember when TTinCO would kill me everytime I made a post during my debt days.

He's relentless.

It worked :)

Thank you...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wow, thought Spread had likely taken care of that by now. Unreal.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

Spreadbeater brags about being rich, and how he makes a grip with his wine company..

not to get off topic here but what exactly is a "grip"....i've gambled for a while but never have knew what that was...thanks in advance

Clip Joint obviously deserves a seat way up towards the top of the ladder, but he's long gone & will never be seen again.

He fucked over this industry to an extent that would require generations of McIrish nieces, nephews, neighbors and grandchildren to even come near-and that's saying something!

While we are at it, what is up with the "low dough" unsettled supposed stiff jobs around here-the one that comes to mind is 5 star. Has that been resolved, or is he just pulling a Jstiff and pretending that it's not his problem?

He definitely won enough with contests to pay it off :)

Apple

Banned

Clip Joint obviously deserves a seat way up towards the top of the ladder, but he's long gone & will never be seen again.

He fucked over this industry to an extent that would require generations of McIrish nieces, nephews, neighbors and grandchildren to even come near-and that's saying something!

Are you so sure he isn't posting under a different name?

I'll get the obvious out of the way....Journeystiff.

Pushing 18 months, and he doesn't even go as far as respond to any mention of the debt. It's "not his fault" because he had a blowout with Rick and went on tilt.

Sorry folks, but that's the most fucking pathetic excuse that I've ever heard in my life.

Actually-it may be the second worst....He worked for Linesmover for 3 months before being thrown to the curb by them(anyone see a pattern here?). The pathetic, lying POS acts like he was under the impression that they took care of his whole debt.

Um, yeah.....you may be in total denial, but you aren't that fucking stupid.

Shrink, in this industry, I'd like to hear how you can justify having an admitted thief on your staff. It's one thing to allow known thieves to hang out here-it's another thing to employee them and have them represent you and your site.

Think about it

While I believe JMAN does an outstanding job for EOG, his debts/stiffing occured before we hired him...

EOG is in no way responsible for JMAN'S prior debts..

I don't condone stiffing as you know and i even assisted you with a payment from him...

I believe he should pay his debts that were accrued before i hired him...

P.S.

I am headed for bed but I wanted to respond...

I will add other thoughts tomorrow if I think I know where TTinco is headed...

TTHE SHRINK

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Hey Journeyman. Are you going to start chipping away at this already? You mentioned to me that you would take care of it at one point. How can you live with yourself, continuing to gamble and not even paying your gambling debts first? What is wrong with you? Would figure you to be better than that. Same as WVU freerolling if you aren't going to pay.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I hate to even mention his name in this thread, but if what I've heard is correct, he at least needs to be mentioned to clarify that the issue was resolved a long time ago, and that would be Madcapper.

I was really hard on him for a long period of time-and more or less ran him off Rx over it-but it is my understanding that it has been paid off in full(quite a while ago if I'm correct).

Maybe he ought to be teaching classes around here on responsibility.

Yes you were.....and deservingly so.

Paid in full a long time ago.

Funny you say teach.....I am a teacher now. 91023i2ndw;l

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

While I believe JMAN does an outstanding job for EOG, his debts/stiffing occured before we hired him...

EOG is in no way responsible for JMAN'S prior debts..

I don't condone stiffing as you know and i even assisted you with a payment from him...

I believe he should pay his debts that were accrued before i hired him...

P.S.

I am headed for bed but I wanted to respond...

I will add other thoughts tomorrow if I think I know where Ttinco is headed...

THE SHRINK

Don't want to speak for him, but I think he was asking why you would hire a known stiff in the first place? Did you not know?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Believe it or not that debt was incurred followed spreadbeater. I have heard upwards of $300,000. But I might not have them all. I sent Clip a IM telling him to be careful, as I pulled by plays from the board and quit feeding spreadbeater. Clip gave me the big lol, making tons following him. Never heard from him again. Just to add some gruesome details and verify on that one. I have heard the little punk description several times now.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Since touts have been mentioned, I guess the next logical steps is the brothers of touts-specifically ones that whine about needing more credit, get it, blow it and then proceed to inform you that they don't have a cent to their name.

That folks is what you refer to as a freerolling piece of shit.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I know I ride J day and night but it's really not right that he has not paid - he has the money - he could send $500 a month or something - he has made these forums him home/life/career - if you work in this industry in any fashion all you have is your reputation - and the only one that won't let what he did go is Joey - and J has the money - yeah, it's not fun paying 7 dimes - but it would not have been fun for Terry to pay J and he would have - it really is criminal that he prances around like he a person to respect

Believe it or not that debt was incurred followed spreadbeater. I have heard upwards of $300,000. But I might not have them all. I sent Clip a IM telling him to be careful, as I pulled by plays from the board and quit feeding spreadbeater. Clip gave me the big lol, making tons following him. Never heard from him again. Just to add some gruesome details and verify on that one. I have heard the little punk description several times now.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

No-there is at least one book that he got for 300k. It's pretty safe to say that he managed to lie his way into a couple others and stuck them for 200-300 if not more. I don't think that anyone really knows what his story was, but he claimed to be dealing with a bunch of Hollywood type high rollers, when in reality I suspect that he was just rolling the books with his own action.

I know I ride J day and night but it's really not right that he has not paid - he has the money - he could send $500 a month or something - he has made these forums him home/life/career - if you work in this industry in any fashion all you have is your reputation - and the only one that won't let what he did go is Joey - and J has the money - yeah, it's not fun paying 7 dimes - but it would not have been fun for Terry to pay J and he would have - it really is criminal that he prances around like he a person to respect

He won 2 big tournaments, Journeyman is a man to be respected.....................:+signs8-0 What a low life.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No-there is at least one book that he got for 300k. It's pretty safe to say that he managed to lie his way into a couple others and stuck them for 200-300 if not more. I don't think that anyone really knows what his story was, but he claimed to be dealing with a bunch of Hollywood type high rollers, when in reality I suspect that he was just rolling the books with his own action.

I only heard unconfirmed rumors of the other 200 to 250. I think he collected, won early and then went bad, not around to ask if that was original plan. It could have been a confidence game from day #1, but some connections I know swear he was legit and went tilt.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5