Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

I thought they had graduated, at least one of them from Notre Dame...

They struck me as guys that were a few years removed from top notch universities and were rocking and rolling career wise - if they did pay 20k that says something too - hoepfully, they just pay the balance and it's water under the bridge

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

I'll be here - but if we meet up I'm leaving my wallet at home - hopefully, when you're here my boys will be pissing on GT in the Big East Tourny and we can watch that together

eff u. loser of gtown cuse should have to pays for drinks... that would be u...

leave wallet at home? good idea...

He pulled that 20k # out of his ass.....unless he's talking about what he blew total through everyone that he suckered.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Brown brothers - just please do not take a picture of 15k in c-notes and post it - that wouldn't go over to well

They struck me as guys that were a few years removed from top notch universities and were rocking and rolling career wise - if they did pay 20k that says something too - hoepfully, they just pay the balance and it's water under the bridge

PUHLEEZE......

There is NO SHOT of this happening....

I have seen a lot of characters in this industry...

These two are terrific posters, but they lack HONOR....:devil:

I am far from perfect, and I have many character defects...

But I don't owe any gambling debts and my payment history in this industry is second to no one's...

They STIFFED ME and one of them STIFFED TTinco...

You do the math...:newsmile055:

THE SHRINK

PUHLEEZE......

There is NO SHOT of this happening....

I have seen a lot of characters in this industry...

These two are terrific posters, but they lack HONOR....:devil:

They STIFFED ME and one of them STIFFED TTinco...

You do the math...:newsmile055:

THE SHRINK

Did he just send you money within the last week or two as he says or not?

Did he just send you money within the last week or two as he says or not?

Do you know how LATE that arrived after it was PROMISED to happen MONTHLY?

Do you consider 200 dollar payments every other month to be reasonable when over 5k is owed?

I don't...

And then their first payment arrives a month late and only after I had to notify one of them?

I am not their bank...

THE SHRINK

J

joeybagadonuts

Do you consider 200 dollar payments every other month to be reasonable when over 5k is owed?

I don't...

And then their first payment arrives a month late and only after I had to notify one of them?

I am not their bank...

THE SHRINK

Why don't you ask TT how that payment plan you helped set up between him and your employee Jscam worked out?
:cocktail

I don't...

I am not their bank...

THE SHRINK

Just weird timing is all. When someone pays me an part of what they owe, it settles me down for a short period. I go off when they avoid me, make excuses or just stiff (you know the Jscam type of stuff).

Cannon

Banned

Shrink

You are getting a ton in commissions from these books that you send customers to. Just kiss the money as out the window you are not going to get it. So quit bitchin it is the cost of doing business. Just sign up some more RUBES make your commissions and expect to lose some money on the back end. It is not like they are winning and you and the books are paying out money. You guys got a cash cow going so shut up and just take the money from the RUBES till they go upside down and can't pay anymore. It is that simple.

Shrink

You are getting a ton in commissions from these books that you send customers to. Just kiss the money as out the window you are not going to get it. So quit bitchin it is the cost of doing business. Just sign up some more RUBES make your commissions and expect to lose some money on the back end. It is not like they are winning and you and the books are paying out money. You guys got a cash cow going so shut up and just take the money from the RUBES till they go upside down and can't pay anymore. It is that simple.

Excuse me for wanting to give it to our posters...

I have written it off and I don't believe I was the one who started this thread....

My name was thrown around and I also felt it was right to back up what OSUCOWBOYS shared...

THE SHRINK

J

joeybagadonuts

I have written it off and I don't believe I was the one who started this thread....

My name was thrown around and I also felt it was right to back up what OSUCOWBOYS shared...

THE SHRINK

Your name was also "thrown around" when you promised Jscam wouldnt be welcome back here till he started making payments, how is that going? wanna comment on your model employee, and his < honor >?
:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

THE SHRINK

sorry shrink but i could tell OSU was getting crushed and i was shocked so many of these guys couldnt figure out who was behind it

Cannon

Banned

Am I the only person that wins any decent money betting on games on this site?

Your name was also "thrown around" when you promised Jscam wouldnt be welcome back here till he started making payments, how is that going? wanna comment on your model employee, and his < honor >?

I cannot defend JMAN'S behavior and how poorly he has handled the debt he owes...

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

All I can say is WOW

well not really...lol

Just lost 2 hours of my life reading this whole thread.
At first I was shocked with some of the stories.

In my years of gambling and in the business, I thought i had heard everything. Guess not.

But Ken story was a Real shock ! He seems to be a Good guy, but seems to be TOO GOOD of a guy.
Feel sorry for all that were taken. 12io4j2w90

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Listen, there's a moral to this story - never do business with this dude

Cannon

Banned

But Ken story was a Real shock ! He seems to be a Good guy, but seems to be TOO GOOD of a guy.

Are you serious?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Okay, I have to ask it. Is that a real picture of JMan or just a picture you found on the internet and you are making fun of him?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Yes, it is him - Joey got it some how - ask Joey he will confirm - steer clear of that queer

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sey - I never noticed but hes holding a urine sample ready to roll.

Guy must be on probation

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Are you serious?

Yes. I'm not like you and thinking about what they made on their "Sheet"
Does that give them the right to Stiff the money ?

J

joeybagadonuts

Listen, there's a moral to this story - never do business with this dude

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I bet Jscam had that same look on his face today when that INT got returned for the Steelers and he knew his Bmore play was going down. I bet he yelled at his mom and threw weights all over his basement.

Anyone else notice The Shrink hasn't said one word about Jman, and his debt that he assured would be paid before Jscam returned to the site?
:doh1