GameStop

MrTop

EOG Master
Melvin Lost 53% in January, Hurt by GameStop, Other Bets

• Melvin managing more than $8 billion, down from $12.5 billion
  • Firm has lowest leverage since its start in late 2014

this tout has spaghetti legs in the early rounds since leaving stevie ... I give the early rounds to the recreational bettors

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Lots of WSB posts saying “I’m going to ‘Fight The Man’ and buy GME somewhere else.”
Really? JFC
To paraphrase Woody Allen, fighting The Man by buying a $3 stock for $500 is like fighting by hitting your opponent’s fist with your nose, & his knee with your gyoin.

Boy, the WSB’ers sure did “Stick it to the man”
🤣🤣
💸💸
I’m sure “The Man” felt a little pain when it got slammed into WSB’ers groin.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
So who are the losers in this since GS tanked pretty bad yesterday? Is it the WSB people?

probably plenty of WSB but also pleny of others. Roaring Kitty aka DeepF ingValue sold 13.8m of his position and let the rest ride. His remaing position down 11m in last 2 days.

He invested around 84k total between shares and call options within the last year.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
So who are the losers in this since GS tanked pretty bad yesterday? Is it the WSB people?

it is probably worth a lot more than $46 from couple of weeks ago. As it up 13% today ..now at $103. If i seen the article I would of bought it at $46. Microsoft is a top 5 company.

MrTop

EOG Master
it is probably worth a lot more than $46 from couple of weeks ago. As it up 13% today ..now at $103. If i seen the article I would of bought it at $46. Microsoft is a top 5 company.

still up ...........if you bet it at 46 you have some cash

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
that dirtbag wants to be governor and pay the marxist school teachers 70K minimum
Billionaires aren't hurt by minor inefficiencies and government tax increases. Working stiffs like u and me me paying 8 dollars for a starbucks coffee or fast food burger are suddenly wondering why we cant save any money. 30% of Vegas workers are suddenly out of work for 8 months so the bureaucrats can protect us from a flue. My guess is that the damage and stress from layoffs is more dangerous to health than any unproven protection from Covid.

Valuist

EOG Master
What a joke both GME and AMC are. LIke the E-Trade commercial says;
"people now taking investing advice from memes". The baby pauses for a second, "I'll get my onezy".

MrTop

EOG Master
Shares of GameStop Corp. jumped more than 15% in after-hours trading Thursday, after the company announced that executives are looking to conduct a stock split for the first time in 15 years.

GME 194

Heim

EOG Master
In case you haven't heard, the main reason Jordan is selling his majority share in the Hornets, he lost his ass trying to short Gamestop thru the minority owner Plotkin. Plotkin is buying his interest. Not to mention huge losses in NASCAR and professional motorcycle racing.

His net worth was estimated by Forbes at 2.1 billion.

That's the valuation of his interest in the Hornets. Where did the rest of the (Nike) money go?

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
In case you have heard, the main reason Jordan is selling his majority share in the Hornets, he lost his ass trying
to short Gamestop thru the minority owner Plotkin. Plotkin is buying his interest. Not to mention huge losses
in NASCAR and professional motorcycle racing.

His net worth was estimated by Forbes at 2.1 billion. That's the valuation of his interest in the Hornets. Where
did the rest of the (Nike) money go?
mike should buy a pickleball team, i will be his GM