GD Euro 2008

Since no one wants to challenge me I will be posting my picks free of charge.

Portugal -1.5 corners -127

Portugal to be awarded first corner -150

All bets for 1 unit.

Re: GD Euro 2008

Portugal wins the first corner on 7 min. Win #1

Now they need to keep the pressure up on Turks and win one more corner.

:thumbsup

Man, this is like taking candy from a child.

Portugal 7-2 in corner kicks first half.

Glenn Danzig thinks he will cash.

How about Portugal -1110 to qualify {Piny}?

It's money in the bank if you don't mind the juice. They won their first game and the other two opponents, Swiss and Czechs, are nothing special. All they need to qualify is one more win or two draws out of next two games.

It's money in the bank if you don't mind the juice. They won their first game and the other two opponents, Swiss and Czechs, are nothing special. All they need to qualify is one more win or two draws out of next two games.

Good points. I was also thinking the Swiss best player was injured,
and Portugal has yet to play them, so this is an advantage to Port.
And Portugal looked quite dominant in game 1.

How about Germany -2 -130 corners?

I like your wagers on Croatia -1 corners.

Good points. I was also thinking the Swiss best player was injured,
and Portugal has yet to play them, so this is an advantage to Port.
And Portugal looked quite dominant in game 1.

How about Germany -2 -130 corners?

I like your wagers on Croatia -1 corners.

I like Germany to win better than the -2 corners. Poland is playing offensive minded game attacking from the wings that will produce corners for them. On the other hand Germany does not attack from the wings and once they score a goal they try to maintain the lead by bulking up the midfield thus no chances for corners.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Portgual however dominant they were had only a 1-0 lead (except for late 92' heroics) they only win by a single goal. Wouldn't seem to be too dominating, but that's how a team like Greece wins this event.

Portgual however dominant they were had only a 1-0 lead (except for late 92' heroics) they only win by a single goal. Wouldn't seem to be too dominating, but that's how a team like Greece wins this event.

Port win 2-0. Could have easily been 5-0. Greece? I don't know.
They did well last time. Let's see how they start in 2008. GL!

Port win 2-0. Could have easily been 5-0. Greece? I don't know.
They did well last time. Let's see how they start in 2008. GL!

Exactly. Portugal hit the bar three times and had a goal disallowed. Once they got the lead they played with counterattacks thus the second goal was scored after Turkey opened up their defense.

Danzig, I never said I wouldn't take you on. I just wont do it on corners, free kicks, penalties, fouls. To me it is like betting the coin toss at the Super Bowl. All Luck.

Da Man, it just happened these were the two plays I liked the first day. Portugal is a wing attacking team with Ronaldo in line up and Turkey was defending in mass numbers so I saw value in the corner kicks for that particular game rather than playing the moneyline on Portugal.

I will have over/unders and ML's in future games.

Joey GL, I just bet Germany -1 1/2 at half live betting and I think they'll bury 2-3 more, but I'll take 1 more and hope you win.

GD was it graded 3-3 for corners in France vs Romania?

Yes indeed. This was a loss. I'd figure France would win more corners with all that ball possession. Ribery and Malouda didn't try to attack from the wings enough.

Let's hope Netherlands wins more corners than Italy.