general - please ban parkcityrep

he is posting his disgusting garbage again. it is so gross and disrespectful. general please ban him. this really is outrageous that you let him post such filth. please do not lower this forum to such trash.

dirty - do you see what he posts? he edits what i write with disgusting garbage. why would a classy forum want such distasteful stuff here? then put him on post review at least.

glaken - i have a favor to ask you sir. i have been around eog since DAY 1. the first day it opened i was here posting. now this ghost parkcityrep is making disgusting, tasteless posts in my threads. editing my posts. please put him on post review until the general returns. i did not realize he was away until now... thank you glaken.

IDENTITY said:
dirty - do you see what he posts? he edits what i write with disgusting garbage. why would a classy forum want such distasteful stuff here? then put him on post review at least.

show me a link ID please

glaken - do you have the authority to put him on post review? i would very much appreciate it sir. he is really a cancer to this forum.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Willy Loman said:
Don't think General is around. Probably sitting by the pool with Scarlett, while Shrink is glued to Don Best.

LOL, actually I am the one looking over Db and SHRINK and Scarlett are down at the pool. I didn't come here to get fried. I am trying to figure how to get pics from the camera to my Laptop.

andrew748

Banned
The General said:
LOL, actually I am the one looking over Db and SHRINK and Scarlett are down at the pool. I didn't come here to get fried. I am trying to figure how to get pics from the camera to my Laptop.

sounds great, is scarlett in a bikini?:cheers

glaken - as long as parkcityrep is not on post review, i will not be posting here at eog. please make the right call here, sir.
Take care.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

It is pretty classless to talk to a girl like he does

people start getting run off the board by assholes and you end up like BRIAN AND JEFF and BETTORSWORLD

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder id=post178990 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_178990", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_178990><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->glaken - as long as parkcityrep is not on post review, i will not be posting here at eog. please make the right call here, sir.
Take care.

<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
If Glaken makes the 'right' call then you'll be looking for a new forum. But since your word means shit ( just ask Madcapper ) there's no danger of you going anywhere else to seek attention.

andrew748

Banned
how many times on how many forums has it tried to run off another player / poster.

It has amusment value, but only 'cos JJ's mia.

jrock - you are a class act, sir.

andrew, raider, casper (archibunker) etc. - you guys are classless. feel sorry for ya guys.

:nono

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
identity -- if it bothers you so much- just use the ignore feature.

i not hear to bust your balls, but by starting a thread like this

parkcityrep reputation level will go to 12 in no time...:doh1

great feature to use ignore feature

andrew748

Banned
IDENTITY said:
glaken - as long as parkcityrep is not on post review, i will not be posting here at eog. please make the right call here, sir.
Take care.

I thought it'd gone:doh1

how silly of me to expexct it to keeps its word

andrew - i hope you are happy. you have dropped to the level of parkcityrep, AK, raider, and archiebunker. congrats!!! learn to read little buddy!!! i said IF PARKCITYREP was not put on post review i would leave!!!! and apparently, glaken did the right thing and did as asked!!!!

andrew, as coconutman would say kill yerself.

:mutley

:hung

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
The forums drama queen, princess of soaps. Why is it on every forum, year after year people hold you in contempt? I used to think it was fun to be your friend because everyone despised you. Now that is not even chic any longer. You ever hear that real old song, Charlie Brown? Why is everybody always pickin on me? They just did not draw your name out of a hat. Nor did you win the hate lotto. This is what you bring out of people. Then it happens, and you feed into it some more. Wandering the forums encouraging people to hate you must be one miserable existence. Let's do sushi.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

andrew748

Banned
IDENTITY said:
andrew - i hope you are happy. you have dropped to the level of parkcityrep, AK, raider, and archiebunker. congrats!!! learn to read little buddy!!! i said IF PARKCITYREP was not put on post review i would leave!!!! and apparently, glaken did the right thing and did as asked!!!!

andrew, as coconutman would say kill yerself.

:mutley

:hung

so can Glaker confirm his position as It's lap dog?

is pcr on post review?