Getting a colonoscopy

kane

EOG master
Okay, so now everything is starting to set in, and I'm getting real tired, I think it's nap time for me

kane

EOG master
John Murray from the Westgate just offered these props on VSIN:

Will either Kane or Mr Top vomit? No -120 Yes +100
If one does vomit, who will puke first? Kane -110 Mr. Top -110
Colonscopy results: Clean bill of health for both: Yes -400 No +300

Topper puked, congrats to those who played a future on him

boston massacre

EOG Master
Okay, so now everything is starting to set in, and I'm getting real tired, I think it's nap time for me

Why Do You go Cry to Daddy when a Thread that You Think is Political gets put in this Forum ?

You can put all the Colonoscopy Threads that you want in this Forum.

I don't give a Shit.

Doesn't seem anybody else gives a Shit either.

But if a Thread that you don't like gets put in this Forum, you'll start crying.

kane

EOG master
Why Do You go Cry to Daddy when a Thread that You Think is Political gets put in this Forum ?

You can put all the Colonoscopy Threads that you want in this Forum.

I don't give a Shit.

Doesn't seem anybody else gives a Shit either.

But if a Thread that you don't like gets put in this Forum, you'll start crying.

First of all, many others have asked John to move political threads, I'm far from the first to do it. Second, as I've said many times before, I don't care if he moves the political threads or not, I just want fairness, in recent weeks at someone's request he moved many threads started by someone on the left, all I asked for was to either move the ones started by the right as well, or don't move any of them, I don't give a fuck if they're all in this section, or if they're all moved, just be consistent, that's all I asked for

mr merlin

EOG Master
First of all, many others have asked John to move political threads, I'm far from the first to do it. Second, as I've said many times before, I don't care if he moves the political threads or not, I just want fairness, in recent weeks at someone's request he moved many threads started by someone on the left, all I asked for was to either move the ones started by the right as well, or don't move any of them, I don't give a fuck if they're all in this section, or if they're all moved, just be consistent, that's all I asked for
i find the discussion about your intestinal track and bunghole to be very interesting.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Kane, glad it's over for you. I had the same, polyps, and while there's no guarantee it's good you got them now.

From what they told me when they get them at your age it's always a high probability they are benign......

Unchecked though polyps will grow into cancer. Just a matter of time. Just one more reason to get the colonoscopy if you are at or near 50.

I was always one of those "throw some dirt" on it kind of guys, hated to go to Doctors for any reason,. let alone preventative stuff.

I've noticed through the years the "I hate Doctor's" crowd don't usually live very long.

I swallow my pride and go do what they want, hope I live a long and fulfilling life of making my ex-wives regret the day they met me, LOL.

For most straight males the day after feels very good......

:LOL: :LOL:

kane

EOG master
I slept for almost 3 hours, when I woke up I felt more groggy than I did after the colonoscopy, it's kind of like a jet lag feeling, just a little out of it, I'm sure by tomorrow I'll feel back to normal

Wade

EOG Master
I don't think i'll ever get a colonoscopy. I don't want anyone going there. Not sure why they would knock you out? Who knows what they do when you're knocked out.

Valuist

EOG Master
Kane, glad it's over for you. I had the same, polyps, and while there's no guarantee it's good you got them now.

From what they told me when they get them at your age it's always a high probability they are benign......

Unchecked though polyps will grow into cancer. Just a matter of time. Just one more reason to get the colonoscopy if you are at or near 50.

I was always one of those "throw some dirt" on it kind of guys, hated to go to Doctors for any reason,. let alone preventative stuff.

I've noticed through the years the "I hate Doctor's" crowd don't usually live very long.

I swallow my pride and go do what they want, hope I live a long and fulfilling life of making my ex-wives regret the day they met me, LOL.

For most straight males the day after feels very good......

:LOL: :LOL:

Well said and not all cancers are the same. You get melanoma, odds are very good you will survive. You get colon cancer and one is looking at very unfavorable odds.

MrTop

EOG Master
Well said and not all cancers are the same. You get melanoma, odds are very good you will survive. You get colon cancer and one is looking at very unfavorable odds.

depends.. you can get it cut out.. if gone too far the person is done.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member
Tomorrow morning I get a colonoscopy, I've never had one before and I'm not looking forward to it at all. I know a lot of guys who have had it done and they all say the procedure is no big deal, they put you to sleep and afterwards you don't feel any pain or discomfort, they all say the prep the day before is way worse than the actual procedure. Starting at 5:00 I have to mix some powder with water and drink it, then at 7:00 I have to do the same thing along with taking 4 laxative pills, then at 3:00 AM I have more powder to mix and drink. I can't eat anything today except for orange jello, and after midnight I can't eat or drink anything, so It looks like I'll be spending the majority of time running back and forth to the bathroom all night, can't wait till this is all over, not a fun experience.
The worst part is the YouTube video that inevitably shows up with the garden hose with the camera sliding in while the anesthetist is turkey-gobblering you.