Gimme Your Most Random 'I Forgot He Played For That Team'

Valuist

EOG Master
Billy Williams and Frank Thomas as Oakland A's.

Then again, everyone has played for either the A"s or White Sox.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Patrick Ewing --> Seattle

This one might take the cake. For the life of me, I don't remember Ewing on SEA.

One reason I say that. Ewing's knees were SHOT at the end of his Knicks' tenure. Was really a miracle that Knicks made finals to play vs Spurs.

To think that he played w/ SEA after that? Why bother?

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Most memorable NcAA final game for me has to be Gtown vs North Carolina.

Two standout freshman, Jordan + Ewing. But Ewing was the show-stopper, b4 Jordan emerged.

Remember how hyped up Ewing was for that game? 4 goal-tending calls in 1st half, I believe. Jordan hits late shot, Fred Brown throws ball to Worthy as clock is ticking down, rest is history.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Tony Dorsett as a Bronco.

I did not forget. He is located just to the right of the "D" and above the top part of the face mask. Got this done in 1989 and 1990. I have Elway on it as well people like: Pat Bowlen, All "Three Amigos" and Bill Walsh was in the lobby so I had him sign it, too. I got Tom Jackson to sign it when at ESPN.

Attachments

• Broncos - MrB.jpg
    Broncos - MrB.jpg
    816.2 KB · Views: 2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He never played for the team but Jerry Rice ended his career also as a Denver Broncos player. He retired in Camp before the season began but he did attend camp and was trying to make the roster

We all associate Ty Cobb with the Tiggers. He actually played the last 2 seasons of his career for the: Philly Athletics

Valuist

EOG Master
Ken Griffey Jr as a White Sox

Paul Konerko as a Red

Andrew Jones as a White Sox

Last edited: