Gimme Your Most Random 'I Forgot He Played For That Team'

Valuist

EOG Master
I attended the same high school as Steve Trout.

It was Thornwood High School in South Holland, Illinois.

Trout had the benefit of his father's experience, former big-league pitcher Paul "Dizzy" Trout.

Wasn't that the same HS that Eddy Curry (Dell's son that he won't acknowledge) attended?

Valuist

EOG Master
Seeing Cleon Jones run 2nd at Saratoga today reminds me that his human namesake ended his career with the White Sox.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
BWAHAHAHA..... well played. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ryan Leaf was a Tampa Bay Buccaneer

Don't remind me!! LOL.

Reggie Jackson as an Oriole seems odd to me, associate him with another AL East team usually.

BTW any thoughts on the Canes tonight, Kane?

My gut tells me the FR is going to play well tonight but what are you thinking?

Thanks man.

kane

EOG master
BWAHAHAHA..... well played. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't remind me!! LOL.

Reggie Jackson as an Oriole seems odd to me, associate him with another AL East team usually.

BTW any thoughts on the Canes tonight, Kane?

My gut tells me the FR is going to play well tonight but what are you thinking?

Thanks man.

Didn't play the game, I have a slight lean to Miami, but not enough to invest in them. Even though it's their conference opener, this might be a bit of a flat spot for UNC, their win last week against S Carolina was a very emotional one, Mack Brown was in tears after the game while being interviewed, you could tell the Heels wanted that win badly, I expect Miami to clean up some of the mistakes they made against the Gators and play well, but I still don't trust the redshirt freshman at QB, this is his first true road game, it's a game Miami should win, but I just can't pull the trigger on them. Gun to my head I would lay it, but like I said, it's only a lean to them. GL with whatever you choose to do.