Glacker Did You Really Play Pro Tennis??

Or do we have another professional bull shitter that lives in a fantasy world??? Glacker have you ever even played HS Tennis?? Sure you write good tennis articles but with some research anyone can write them.

Glacker you do not look like a tennis player and your name is no where to be found that you ever played Tennis. Ok maybe your a club player but that is all Son.

Why do posters say have stories all the time about their careers that are not beleivable??

Why does Hitman go on how he was an ex baseball player for LA Dodgers and he will not give his real name for me to check??

Why does Locker say he was biggest bookmaker in West??

Why does Panda says she was an ex go go dancer ??

Why does Pete says he was an ex Lawyer and gave up $200k job to post on forums????

What the fuk am I missing here?? Who are you all trying to impress??

Yourselves??

Thanks

Glacker never on tour .... only FSU .... but I need some target practice :hung ...please come to Atlanta.

Glacker where is the proof??

Give me link with your name on roster???

Pete gave up a $200k job as lawyer to be a poster??

What????? Unreal the stories here

When did Pete become a lawyer?? That came out of the fukkin woodwork all of a sudden the other day.

I mean what makes people say shit like that??

Signed Confused

ZZ I believe you

Coco I do not make up shit though about being real successful or a ex professional sports player

That is a huge difference.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
"Why does Hitman go on how he was an ex baseball player for LA Dodgers and he will not give his real name for me to check??"

Ok JJ you've finally shamed me into it. My real name is Steve Sax. Go run a check and see if I ever played for the Dodgers.

You are something else Skippy

Hitter your not Steve Sax??

Who are you pal?

Ok Odds

Is Hitter a broken Down Gambler -340

Anything else +290

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Broken down gambler is right on track JJ. My life is a sad one, but I'm coping with it the best I can. I'm not gonna bullshit you Coach becasue you would see right through it anyway.

You are right as usual

Thanks Hitter, I like you but do not try and fool me as I know you like a book

If you would stop falling in love with every game on the board maybe you would be more success

Get a job Ace and stop kicking dirt and feeling sorry for yourself as that will not get you anywhere.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
JJ:

I'm on a roll right now so I think I'm good. You know the feeling Skippy. I'm just a lucky bingo player who just hit a big coverall and the money is burning a hole in my pocket. In 6 months I will be at the bottom again and looking back to this time wondering why I was such a dumb bastard. I can't stop feeling sorry for myself because it's the only thing I'm good at.

Cheers Skippy

jjgold said:
Thanks Hitter, I like you but do not try and fool me as I know you like a book

If you would stop falling in love with every game on the board maybe you would be more success

Get a job Ace and stop kicking dirt and feeling sorry for yourself as that will not get you anywhere.

JJ do you have a job?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Glaken said:
Glacker never on tour .... only FSU .... but I need some target practice :hung ...please come to Atlanta.

what year are we talking about Glaken?

My best friend pitched for FSU........

Coco............side jobs

I run a deli right now fom my basement in Newark

I just over see it on phone, pretty easy and $200 a week

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:

Does that include free samples of the honey ham? LOL!

jjgold said:

Is it a Kosher deli JJ? I'm dying for a pastrami on rye like I used to get in the Fairfax area when I was a kid?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Hitman26 said:
"Why does Hitman go on how he was an ex baseball player for LA Dodgers and he will not give his real name for me to check??"

Ok JJ you've finally shamed me into it. My real name is Steve Sax. Go run a check and see if I ever played for the Dodgers.

You are something else Skippy

they guy how took his pants down during a game when he was with the White Sox??

It was Lyons

Glacker your some story teller

Boys it is an Italian Deli and I run it over the fun. I am a associate manager

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
JJ prove your occupation to all of us

In detail what is the difference between HArd and Genoa Salami?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:
ZZ put original post up

try try...............I just order the shit
Be my guest JJ, I reconsidered because I thought it was rather crude for a public forum, women and kids and Shrinks, etc. Sorry!

jjgold said:
It was Lyons

Glacker your some story teller

Boys it is an Italian Deli and I run it over the fun. I am a associate manager

Male Bimbo !!! = WHIMBO !!! :+signs9-1

Cee Cee twister??

I actually played that game with my boys up until 2 ears ago when there was a rather strange incident. The guy had to be drinking to act weird.