Glaken, come check me out in this poker tourney

PO69

EOG Master
I am in 2nd place right now with 40 people left in the $5500 guaranteed tourney. top 10 get paid. I am in it for $60 right now

It is at betwwts poker

in the 2am est tournament

I have won this tournament 3 times in the past with first paying over $2000 each time.

Come root me on and heckle the other players for me.

PO69

EOG Master
24 people left and i am now in 2nd not far off of 1st. 1st place pays around $2000 with second around $1400. Top 10 get paid

PO69

EOG Master
No I didnt finish 11th, although I was the chip leader when we started the final table. SO I was a little pissed when I in fact finished in 3rd place. Still picked up over $900, but pocket queens were beat by ace-3 suited with 5 players left and that left me with not too many chips. Then was sort of blinded off to finish in 3rd

playersonly69 said:
No I didnt finish 11th, although I was the chip leader when we started the final table. SO I was a little pissed when I in fact finished in 3rd place. Still picked up over $900, but pocket queens were beat by ace-3 suited with 5 players left and that left me with not too many chips. Then was sort of blinded off to finish in 3rd

That was a great job anyway PO69 ... Did you see the Eye on Poker tourney's yet? They seem similar to that one but anyone can play I think ...

G

PO69

EOG Master
Well the eye on poker tourneys are somewhat similar but the tournaments dont have near as big of pots. betwwts also has the 100,000 guaranteed pots and 25,000 guaranteed tournaments daily. Of course they are tougher to win, but I will play again tonight at 2am eastern at betwwts tourney

PO69

EOG Master
Well I am not sure how to send a link to the tourney, but here it is from the software.

under multitable tournaments, click all or better yet REGULAR

then go to 2am est under the tournament ID 332143
October 15th 2am est

Glaken, how about a sit and go at eye on poker right now?

playersonly69 said:
Well I am not sure how to send a link to the tourney, but here it is from the software.

under multitable tournaments, click all or better yet REGULAR

then go to 2am est under the tournament ID 332143
October 15th 2am est

Glaken, how about a sit and go at eye on poker right now?

Thanks I will check it out....

Can't sit and go right now ...we are working on NBA & NCAA Basketball Contest to be BUSTED OUT WORLD WIDE LIVE on Monday !!!

Maybe a midnight game ....

PO69

EOG Master
OK I am game for post up contest if necessary.

As a matter of fact, even though everyone at the RX gives me shit about my contest playing, I am one of the few that actually prefers the post up contests and hardly ever misses one of them