Glaken- Please comment, this thread is very urgent!!!

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
Pictures from FSU/Miami game, you must feel very proud at a time like this.....

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
I would give the 2 chicks on the top right of the first picture a dime each if they would double team me. Would be worth it, I'd rather have that than 2 extra dimes which I can get back football betting anyway. :D

Borat Sagdiyev

EOG Enthusiast
I love to look at chicks like this. These amatuers. Much hotter than a pro model. There is something about it...I don't know if it is the innocence or that girl next door thing or what.:cocktail

All the schools in Florida have talent, Gator meat is GOOD

All the schools in Florida have talent, Gator meat is GOOD

Thank you Outlaw .....

Makes Monday morning SWEET....

One of the reasons I decided to go to FSU was the girls .... OMG I had never seen anything like it when I went up there for the weekend. I was trying to choose between Michigan (went there, city was to big and girls were cornfed) then I went to BYU (too far from home,was cold as shit,girls were ok but all Mormons so forget about it) and then I went to University of Virginia (almost went there, Charlottesville is cool) but ultimately when I saw what was going on at FSU I was sold. Close to the beach and I was around my friends from high school (23 went from my class) but the girls, girls, girls. I went to a Catholic high school and when I saw girls going to class at FSU with bikini tops and dolphin shorts on :doh1 .... I was like "were do I sign dude?"

Glaken

weebs

EOG Enthusiast
Outlaw said:
I would give the 2 chicks on the top right of the first picture a dime each if they would double team me. Would be worth it, I'd rather have that than 2 extra dimes which I can get back football betting anyway. :D

I can get you better at UCF for a nickle each.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Those girls are all smoking hot to me. The problem is that the only chance I would have with any of them would be if I gave them 5k after getting them drunk. Then I might be able to get 30 minutes with them but they wouild make sure no one they knew was around. Other than that those girls wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Santo

EOG Veteran
When you see the third one on campus, get her number and see if she wants a Free Holiday ;-)

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
here are some more pictures of the Florida State cowgirl and friends.

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+excited-

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>if there are any children who like to gamble who read these forums and are not ready to see photos like this I am sorry.

Outlaw your killin me man .... Tally is 4.5 hours South ....

General? Can I have the rest of the week off? :cocktail

BTW Outlaw ... 4th pic down ....is that a misquito bite on her boob or whisker burn?:+clueless

Dude you need a job in the recruiting office !!! The applications are pouring in :cocktail

BTW again ... You ever find your stupid bird?