Glisan proved to be an absolute idiot last night

I never listen to the show, mainly because it's pointless information such as the following, but I am stuck in the office all week so have it on as background noise today while doing:

Glisan said it doesn't matter if the math says you won't be successful - if it works for you, then keep doing it. What? Really?

That honestly might be the dumbest gambling advice I've ever heard. Brock admitted to the math not showing him to be a long time winner, and he said that doesn't matter though. :LMAO

Math and science.... it's a tricky thing for some to understand. Facts aren't important I guess.

Also, Brock said he followed up on MCP logging in from a foreign country and it was legit. LOL Paypal, amazingly enough, doesn't give out log in information for other people. How could you verify it?

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated
Re: Glisan proved to be an absolute idiot last night

ive listened to 15 minutes of it so far, taking it piece by piece thru the day :scooter\

not enough landers first 15 however :lightbulb:

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

It was interesting, and prompted me to create a thread last night, because on one hand, Glisan discounts the math guys, but on the other hand, he kept referring to his numbers, which is not the first time that he has referenced his numbers..I want to say that I have heard him use the term "numbers" implying that he uses a model, when discussing a number of major sports. JK asked him about the thread and Glisan revealed that he has a numbers guy who modles and gives him the predictions, which he appears to use as a base to handicap many of his plays e.g. his discussion of a college football total.

It was interesting, and prompted me to create a thread last night, because on one hand, Glisan discounts the math guys, but on the other hand, he kept referring to his numbers, which is not the first time that he has referenced his numbers..I want to say that I have heard him use the term "numbers" implying that he uses a model, when discussing a number of major sports. JK asked him about the thread and Glisan revealed that he has a numbers guy who modles and gives him the predictions, which he appears to use as a base to handicap many of his plays e.g. his discussion of a college football total.

Yes, his numbers on a Canadian Football Game. :LMAO

He has a "math guy." Come on... Did Pregame tell him to say that? So Gleason has a guy who decides all his bets for him?

Listen, if the math tells you that you are going to lose money, you are going to lose money. This isn't debatable. Sure, in a 100-200 game sample a monkey could win. Over the long haul, ignoring the math just leads to the demise of your bank account.

nedrow9

EOG Master

can somebody post the podcast I cant get into the archives on klav

High Times

EOG Master

Math .... it's a tricky thing for some to understand. Facts aren't important I guess.

Not when it comes to sporting events ......

Are you saying that you have MATH BASED FACTS that will tell you who will win a sporting event that has yet to be played?

You guys are too much

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Yes, his numbers on a Canadian Football Game. :LMAO

He has a "math guy." Come on... Did Pregame tell him to say that? So Gleason has a guy who decides all his bets for him?

Listen, if the math tells you that you are going to lose money, you are going to lose money. This isn't debatable. Sure, in a 100-200 game sample a monkey could win. Over the long haul, ignoring the math just leads to the demise of your bank account.

I believe Glisan has been dropping the "numbers" reference well-before pregame. I always just assumed he was looking at a free resources e.g. the actual lines available, and applying a layer of handicapping to it and finding a side or total he liked. The only reason I say that is because Glisan seems to attack every sport. He was a CFL fanboy until college football started--stated that he watched every single game. He fell for some very trappy, squarish lines and did not start the season so hot...which he interprets this year's CFL season as a huge anomole. I wonder if Computerbob has scraped his site and kept an up to date record of his service.

Not when it comes to sporting events ......

Are you saying that you have MATH BASED FACTS that will tell you who will win a sporting event that has yet to be played?

You guys are too much
I'm telling you that if the math is stacked against you, you will lose in the long haul. What don't you understand man? :+clueless

Yes, there are math based facts that tell you that you will lose in the long haul.

Playing shitty numbers, paying overhead on ML favorites (meaning the spread doesn't = to the ML value), and etc will equate to you being a long term loser. This is not debatable.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

HT, that seems to be a misinterpretation of what's being implied...no modeler subscribes to that notion..

shackfu99

EOG Senior Member

I never listen to the show, mainly because it's pointless information such as the following, but I am stuck in the office all week so have it on as background noise today while doing:

Glisan said it doesn't matter if the math says you won't be successful - if it works for you, then keep doing it. What? Really?

That honestly might be the dumbest gambling advice I've ever heard. Brock admitted to the math not showing him to be a long time winner, and he said that doesn't matter though. :LMAO

Math and science.... it's a tricky thing for some to understand. Facts aren't important I guess.

Also, Brock said he followed up on MCP logging in from a foreign country and it was legit. LOL Paypal, amazingly enough, doesn't give out log in information for other people. How could you verify it?
He will fit right in touting at PG with statements like this.

Apple

Banned

Not these few Thursdays, you've been missing out.

:LMAO Gyno.

I listen to the show, but the info is pretty worthless for the most part. There are little nuggets you can pick up. Sometimes a guy who seems to get it will come on the show and provide an entertaining show, ala Gene Platt.

Also, David Glisan doesn't understand +ev, or at least he has never touched the subject that I have heard.

Not that it will necessarily work making +ev bets, but you have a better shot than making -ev bets.