Going to the Dodgers game tonight.. Haven't seen them win live in over 10 years.. Today will be the first day..

Apple

Banned
Friend got some free tickets to the game and yes I'm still going to bet them.. Haven't seen them win live in 10 years...

YES IM A DEGENERATE :hangt

3* Dodgers -184
1* Dodgers -1.5 +115
0.25* Dogers -2.5 +170

GL GUYS:cheers

Re: Going to the Dodgers game tonight.. Haven't seen them win live in over 10 years.. Today will be the first day..

Watch the Rockies line drop when it gets out that Gyno will be at the game ::LMAO::

Hope they cash for you and make it a great night.

Apple

Banned
Re: Going to the Dodgers game tonight.. Haven't seen them win live in over 10 years.. Today will be the first day..

YES line will drop.. Vegas and Offshore know I'm the biggest fucking jinx.

Have fun buddy - and post some pics if you can?

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Just root for over 4 runs in the first 5 innings.

Apple

Banned

What kind of pictures?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Enjoy the game bud...go Dodgers.

Apple

Banned

Just root for over 4 runs in the first 5 innings.

I got ya 91023i2ndw;l

Will have this bet in mind.. I hope the Dodgers get 5 runs in the first inning.

WYM

EOG Dedicated

good luck. have a dodger dog and chocolate malt for me.

Apple

Banned

good luck. have a dodger dog and chocolate malt for me.

Dude last time I went the lines were crazy long.. But that might of been because there was 53,000 there. I'm expecting a smaller crowd today.

Thanks buddy, we gotta make it to Santa Anita this fall:cheers

Apple

Banned

See the pictures don't come out good.. Here's one from the last game

Apple

Banned

Picture of me at Angels game..

Apple

Banned

Apple

Banned

Alright guys, leaving for the game..

GL if you bet on the Dodgers.. I'll be loud as hell tonight.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

Gyno,
You look way too young to be a beaver doctor.
I mean was this a scam you got yourself in to so you could look at 20 different beavers every day?

How many are trimmed?
How many are clean shaven as a whistle?
How many are so rugged that you could build a birds nest in there?

I mean, sup?

What are you saying Tim? You wouldn't trust Gyno around Mrs P? ::LMAO::

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Only 4 errors tonight for the Dodgers. :hangt

I'm going tout with 'Fade Gyno at Dodgers Stadium'

Buy him season tickets. We could all retire betting the don't.

mofome

Banned

hope u had fun buddy!

love the photo of the entrance to the stadium

Apple

Banned

Guys this is fucking crazy... I will keep you all posted the next time I visit Dodger Stadium.

Thought we had this one, was so looking forward to that feeling.. Lost a lot of fucking coin with this one too. Almost a hundred bucks and thats a lot of money to me now.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Never knew you went but I did have the Rox so for my sake.................

You are like a former co-worker - he NEVER saw the LA Angels of Topeka, KS win when he was there at the game. Last year he told me when he was going and I faded the Angels every time and won that many

Gyno - please let us know the next time you are going - hopefully it will be when the Dodgers are a -300 fave so we can cash a nice Dog +250ish ticket

Apple

Banned

I will keep you updated for sure.. This was a last second thing, girlfriend gets tickets from clients from time to time and told me about last second..

Dodgers only have two home stands left..

hope you enjoyed the game anyway.

I had the O7.5 so I was rooting for your boys in the 9th :(

Apple

Banned

I knew we were fucked when the Rockies scored to take the lead in the ninth.. Wasn't sure about Martin, but knew the rookie catcher and cold lefty vs lefty Loney were going to be easy outs..

Apple

Banned

Can you guess which Rockies player this is?

Apple

Banned

MANNY

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Matt Holliday