Going to Vegas in October any suggestions on where to play a good tournament?

pretzelz

EOG Addicted
Hey guys me and dad are taking a trip to Las Vegas the second week of October, when I check tournament listings online they all seem dated. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to play a good weekday tournament in the $100-$300 range? Obviously I'm looking for a good structure with longer level lengths and high starting chip stacks. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

pretzelz

EOG Addicted
Re: Going to Vegas in October any suggestions on where to play a good tournament?

Also if anyone has any opinions of their favorite buffet I'd love to hear it. I love the Rio buffet and that's where we're staying but I've also heard good things about the buffets at the Bellagio, Aria, and Wynn.

justintalk

EOG Veteran
Re: Going to Vegas in October any suggestions on where to play a good tournament?

Love the m buffet.venetian 4 poker good luck:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Venetian Poker was relocated over in the Palazzo a few weeks back while renovations was going on, not sure if its been moved back or not, or how long its gonna take to do so.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

The Orleans used to have daily small tournaments.