Golden Nugget to Post "Games of the Year" On Friday

Just a heads up, especially to JK and the Vegas boys. The Golden Nugget will post their College Football "games of the Year" on Friday. It is my understanding that players will be allowed to make up to three wagers of $1000.00 each. They then must go to the back of the lines if they want to make any more wagers.

JK, get the linews and post them in here so the guys who do not go to Vegas have an idea of what is being offered. This is always a fun time at the Nugget.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: Golden Nugget to Post "Game of the Year" On Friday

IOWA @ NEBRASKA........thanksgiving weekend

????

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Just a heads up, especially to JK and the Vegas boys. The Golden Nugget will post their College Football "games of the Year" on Friday. It is my understanding that players will be allowed to make up to three wagers of $1000.00 each. They then must go to the back of the lines if they want to make any more wagers.

JK, get the linews and post them in here so the guys who do not go to Vegas have an idea of what is being offered. This is always a fun time at the Nugget.

Consider it done, JYD.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Nebraska -7.5 ?

..........would lay that number at this time.

Iowa defense going to be VERY AVERAGE...........their worst in 10-15 years.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Golden Nugget to Post "Games of the Year" On Friday

Wonder if they hang any osu numbers? Maybe over/under number of scholarships lost.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Florida State -7 or less at Florida or vs Miami = back the truck up.

Normally the post every weeknight game (Tuesday, Thrusday, Friday, and the occasional Sunday). They also list all "rivalry" games. Last season they did not list any USC games, so they may duck Ohio State this season.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

wow. the crimson tide getting a shitload of love.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

My favorite game is probably Northwestern pk hosting PSU.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

I heard TCU and Auburn are getting bet against.

Bettors are supporting Mich & Tenn.

Florida State -7 or less at Florida or vs Miami = back the truck up.
FSU won't be favored by 7 against either, so you'd be best off just waiting. I'm not sure Florida will be starting Brantley by the end of the season.

FSU will beat Miami this year. Not sure they beat UF in the Swamp.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

FSU won't be favored by 7 against either, so you'd be best off just waiting. I'm not sure Florida will be starting Brantley by the end of the season.

FSU will beat Miami this year. Not sure they beat UF in the Swamp.

Lines from the Golden Nugget as posted on VFV are Week 11: FSU -7.5 vs Mia-Fla, Week 13: FSU + 1 vs Fla

Bob, I meant that FSU won't be favored by 7 when the game is actually played, not now.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

so you'd be best off just waiting.

I meant that FSU won't be favored by 7 when the game is actually played, not now.

You missed the point. You quoted WTW that implied he would lay up to 7 on FSU on both games. Presumably he will be backing up the truck on FSU +1 vs Fla, if he thinks the fair price is -7.

The fact that you think FSU won't be favored by 7 vs Florida isn't particularly relevant since if the line moves toward FSU, as we could presume WTW thinks, i.e. any favorite, he "won't be better off waiting". If you think FSU will be a bigger dog than +1 then your advice to WTW would be correct, but that isn't exactly what you said.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

If FSU isn't at least -3 when they go to the Swamp it'll be because Manuel has a serious injury.

Wish I could get down on that line now.

Seems like it went smoothly to me.

Lines went out when they promised them. Each trip you got 3 bets.

Paperwork (or computerwork) was a little unwieldy and slowed the process, but they've gotta do what they gotta do.

Golden Nugget did a good job.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

My favorite part is Junkyarddog has written down every one of these lines, and whenever one is brutally off in the regular season he will have "placed the bet at Golden Nugget" on the side that obviously has the huge edge and will use that as his actual line for record keeping. Can't wait for another great year of college foots from JYD.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

How long are these lines good for? When is the latest u can bet them

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I went to Florida State and if Florida was +7 at home vs FSU I not only would put every penny I could scrape up on Florida +7, I would get a gun and literally rob and mug people for weeks to get more money to bet on Florida +7

At pickem, the real line no bet. I'd lean towards Florida. Incredibly tough place to get a road win and they will be looking for payback. And with a new coach who is invested in the program they will be fired up. don't forget weinketowarrick gatortards have been recruiting like madmen last 4 years under Urbie the dickhead.

Manuel is a stud and I would not be surprised if FSU won but pickem is a good line for now

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

wow. the crimson tide getting a shitload of love.

They were the best team last year too...

I'm not as bearish on Brantley as some of you guys. I'd be quite surprised if that line went to FSU -2.5. Btw, what did you hear about Prestwood WTW?

gottabet

EOG Veteran

by the end of the year the iowa defense will be fine. parker has said they will be very good... he just isn't sure when. fastest set of LBs i bet iowa has had...

plus iowa has a very favorable schedule.

how many games the last 2 years has iowa lost by more than 7 pts?

railbird

EOG Master

yeah anybody agaisnt Michigan, they had a downgrade at coach

Richie La Manna

EOG Enthusiast

My favorite part is Junkyarddog has written down every one of these lines, and whenever one is brutally off in the regular season he will have "placed the bet at Golden Nugget" on the side that obviously has the huge edge and will use that as his actual line for record keeping. Can't wait for another great year of college foots from JYD.

Yup last year Junkyarddog was past posting like a crazy person lol. He would post a team +7 when the line was currently 4 but argue it was +7 1 week ago or whatever so it's all good. LMAO