Gonzaga vs. Michigan/UCLA

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll survive, JK.

Parlay 500.00 1,340.62
Basketball - 803 UCLA +8½ -105 for 2nd Half
Basketball - 803 UCLA/Gonzaga O 80½ -110 for 2nd Half

I highly dislike UCLA in general but I give them props for this run with no NBA talent. Cronin quite the hire, Steve Alford looks like a shittier coach by the day.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Holy smokes man.

I can't even process what I saw tonight. That's like 2 heavyweights going blow for blow.

Incredible basketball game tonight.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Zags missed a load of lay ups tonight. Props to UCLA for being well schooled on how to recognize and play the Zags inside out game. Bruins caused a lot of disruption when the Zags played any and all of their back passes, either no floor or bounce.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I preferred Gonzaga, circa 1999, as a tournament darling/Cinderella rather than in the role of the tournament's overall #1 seed.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Current score: Gonzaga 81 UCLA 79 with 54 seconds left in the second half.

UCLA ball.

Gonzaga -478 at CRIS in live wagering.
Incredible game..was listening on radio. I had over on first game. I dont know why i didnt parlay the OVER on the Zags-Bruins as well.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Incredible game..was listening on radio. I had over on first game. I dont know why i didnt parlay the OVER on the Zags-Bruins as well.

Championship game total is 159.5.

I like to play important games UNDER but it's hard to play a Gonzaga game UNDER.

Heim

EOG Master
I can't wait for Fezzik on Fox tomorrow for the knee jerk 'the bigger the game the bigger the under'

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It's going to be difficult for Baylor to contain Timme. Eventually they will probably succumb to his size and ability to score inside.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's going to be difficult for Baylor to contain Timme. Eventually they will probably succumb to his size and ability to score inside.

Surprised to see Drew Timme is listed 6-10.

I would have guessed he's shorter than 6-10.

He turned 20 last September.