Good Epstein documentary on Netflix

Trumps attorney general William Barr has done a masterful job covering up the Epstein investigation.

No effort whatsoever to apprehend Ghislaine Maxwell who was Epstein’s main procurer/recruiter of teenage girls

Alan Dershowitz who was named by multiple girls as an assailant has not only skated by but defended trump to congress in February

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Trumps attorney general William Barr has done a masterful job covering up the Epstein investigation.

No effort whatsoever to apprehend Ghislaine Maxwell who was Epstein’s main procurer/recruiter of teenage girls

Alan Dershowitz who was named by multiple girls as an assailant has not only skated by but defended trump to congress in February

There are dozens of people on both sides of the aisle "skating by" here.

Epstein's circle was not delineated by party affiliation.

There are dozens of people on both sides of the aisle "skating by" here.

Epstein's circle was not delineated by party affiliation.

Totally agree with you here but Barr is currently in charge and he’s been covering up any further investigation

Last edited:
Barr's father gave Epstein a job teaching math at a toney prep school. Epstein was unqualified for the job because he had nn college degree. Young Barr sure looks like a pervert to me..

Alex Acosta was the prosecuting attorney in FLA who gave Epstein the outrageous and illegal plea deal. His reward? Trump appointed him as his secretary of labor.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
I worked with Acosta at the National Labor Relations Board. My stay was long while Acosta's was short as he was merely punching his ticket to the "top". Acosta seemed to be a quiet and unassuming man. Repubs were looking for hispanic operatives.

Valuist

EOG Master
It is amazing how much shit Epstein got away with. No college degree? No problem landing a teaching job, and then a job as an investment banker at Bear Stearns. Was the number two key man in a huge Ponzi scheme that was Madoff, before Madoff was busted. He then basically stole nearly $50 million from the owner of The Limited. There's all kinds of stuff before you even get to the charges of sex with underaged girls.

Epstein made a career as a middle man in a blackmail scheme to own the most powerful people in the world. He was the face of the operation but he was only halfway up the ladder from the people who ran the operation.

railbird

EOG Master
It is amazing how much shit Epstein got away with. No college degree? No problem landing a teaching job, and then a job as an investment banker at Bear Stearns. Was the number two key man in a huge Ponzi scheme that was Madoff, before Madoff was busted. He then basically stole nearly $50 million from the owner of The Limited. There's all kinds of stuff before you even get to the charges of sex with underaged girls.

so many jews like him have no moral compass because they are athiests, but yet are gifted mentally which makes them more dangerous and destructfull. thats why so many of them are perverted pedos and gay lesbian. a very very long list of them in hollywood that are perverts and homosexuals.

kane

EOG master

She was just arrested by the FBI, this could get interesting

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
From an article in 2019 "I was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein"

In the early ‘90s, at a Joan Rivers dinner party, my wife and I encountered Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of disgraced British publishing mogul Robert Maxwell and Epstein’s girlfriend for a brief period in the '90s. She has been accused of recruiting and grooming girls and women for Epstein; she denies this. I’d met her several times with Epstein; we were also “friends,” in that transactional Manhattan way. And might now become better friends. “If you lose 10 pounds, I’ll fuck you,” she said, with my wife standing next to me. And she too became dead to me.

Ghislaine didnt play. Lol. Wow.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Some are expecting Ghislaine Maxwell to serve the rest of her life in federal prison.

Of course, she may snitch on others who victimized children in the Jeffrey Epstein scheme to achieve a lighter sentence.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump's friend arrested today and was indicted by the SDNY. The 6 count indictment was signed by acting head of SDNY. If you recall 2 weeks ago AG Bill Barr and Trump tried and failed to seize control of the SDNY. Was this one of the investigations they were trying to stop. If you recall It was Bill Barr's father that wrongly hired the unqualified Jeffrey Epstein to a professorship at a prestigious private East Coast high school for boys. Shortly after the hiring Bill Barr's father abruptly resigned. Then while in prison under the watch of Barr and Trump, Epstein dies by a controversial suicide.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Trump's friend arrested today and was indicted by the SDNY. The 6 count indictment was signed by acting head of SDNY. If you recall 2 weeks ago AG Bill Barr and Trump tried and failed to seize control of the SDNY. Was this one of the investigations they were trying to stop. If you recall It was Bill Barr's father that wrongly hired the unqualified Jeffrey Epstein to a professorship at a prestigious private East Coast high school for boys. Shortly after the hiring Bill Barr's father abruptly resigned. Then while in prison under the watch of Barr and Trump, Epstein dies by a controversial suicide.
Had not heard that before Runner. Thanks.

kane

EOG master
Some are expecting Ghislaine Maxwell to serve the rest of her life in federal prison.

Of course, she may snitch on others who victimized children in the Jeffrey Epstein scheme to achieve a lighter sentence.

Unless she "commits suicide"

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
This story is far from over, Im sure they have found a bunch of info on hard drives and traces of deposits/wire transfers ...etc...

waco

EOG Dedicated
And Trump said “I wish her well” he was telling her keep your mouth shut and a pardon is coming. Will
Be interesting