good lord who is the sunday night colorman CLOWN???

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
what a fool, does he ever keep his mouth shut about a play call and a play to or away from Moss.

is WOW his favorite word.

and why did Oakland take that time out before 4th down?? what a joke of a team.

ok lets check again .... ML teams next week to fade....

Packers
Vikings
Raiders
Browns
49ers

so far .....

Glaken,

remember we did this in college and they all covered. Might be smart to take those sides next week as the public has lost faith in them.

GreenDoberman said:
Glaken,

remember we did this in college and they all covered. Might be smart to take those sides next week as the public has lost faith in them.

Dobe I remember ...but if Raiders can beat Eagles next week I will dress up as a JJ at The BIGGEST Mardi Gras Nawlins has ever seen ...in 2006 BABY....and I might do it anyway ...with the REAL JJ in tow:+music1-6

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
One thing for sure - the schedule maker didn't do the Raiders any favors to start the season. The Raiders had chances to beat the Pats and the Chiefs. There is life there!

The 49r's at least won a game and the Packers almost did today. The Vikings couldn't beat the Gophers right now.

Colorman was Sterling Sharpe last night. I think I heard the Phrase "I like what I'm seeing" about 20 times.:+signs3-1

HPark1

EOG Member
nice to know I wasn't the only one suffering from that man. What sane individual gives that guy a job? Possibly the worst analyst I've ever heard. Moss this, Moss that. Moss is the best player to ever walk the earth, why don't they throw it to Moss? Moss was open, I would've thrown to Moss.

Got a kick when finally the commentator (forget his name) questioned him on the first play after the fumble late in the 4th quarter. Was obvious Jordan had a huge gain if he had caught the screen pass while Moss was being tripled team. That idiot still thought they should have thrown it deep to Moss and finally the play by play man gave him a minor dose of reality.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
HPark1 said:
nice to know I wasn't the only one suffering from that man. What sane individual gives that guy a job? Possibly the worst analyst I've ever heard. Moss this, Moss that. Moss is the best player to ever walk the earth, why don't they throw it to Moss? Moss was open, I would've thrown to Moss.

Got a kick when finally the commentator (forget his name) questioned him on the first play after the fumble late in the 4th quarter. Was obvious Jordan had a huge gain if he had caught the screen pass while Moss was being tripled team. That idiot still thought they should have thrown it deep to Moss and finally the play by play man gave him a minor dose of reality.

Im 99% of the time unaffected by the play by play guys and Color guys, I give the benefit of the doubt and have a good time with whatever "gimmick" they use, I can still listen to MAdden and get a chuckle, love Collensworth, thiesman and his loud mouth opinions are fine, Joe Morgan in baseball, no problem, I have fun with them but this guy was just so horrible as to be beyond words.<O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>