like Love for turning it.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Good Morning EOG

Happy Weekend EOG.

Entries

IN DIRE NEED has been entered to run on 6/6/2008 at Monticello Raceway Race 5

Good morning Guys-- recovering from knee scope on Thursday. Great weather here For Fan Fair in Music City USA. :dancefool

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Good morning guys/gals.

Have a great day.

Results

IN DIRE NEED | Monticello Raceway R5

<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><COLGROUP><COL><COL width="60%"><COL align=right><COL align=right><COL align=right><COL width=10></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD>Horse</TD><TD align=right>WIN</TD><TD align=right>PLA</TD><TD align=right>SHO</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>CRAZY CATHY (Jason Ricco) </TD><TD align=right>9.60</TD><TD align=right>4.30</TD><TD align=right>3.20</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>IN DIRE NEED</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>3.40</TD><TD align=right>3.00</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>WESTERN SAMANTHA</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>3.10</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
$1 EXA (2/1) $8.80 | $1 TRI (2/1/7) $56.75 | $2 DD (7/2) $20.40 | $1 PK3 (3/7/2) $45.25

Entries
DREAM BIG ED has been entered to run on 6/7/2008 at Tioga Downs Race 9
SMOKIN DANIELLE has been entered to run on 6/7/2008 at Hastings Park Race 1

I hit a nice one at Betjamaica yesterday asked a friend a number 1-8 for fun $5 WPS SNAPPER.

SNAPPER | Pocono Downs R12

<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><COLGROUP><COL><COL width="60%"><COL align=right><COL align=right><COL align=right><COL width=10></COLGROUP><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD>Horse</TD><TD align=right>WIN</TD><TD align=right>PLA</TD><TD align=right>SHO</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>COLOR MY WORLD (Joe Pavia Jr) </TD><TD align=right>3.00</TD><TD align=right>3.00</TD><TD align=right>2.20</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SNAPPER</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>140.80</TD><TD align=right>48.00</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>DURABLE</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>2.60</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
$1 EXA (4/6) $37.20 | $1 TRI (4/6/8) $134.10 :party

Good Morning EOG! :+waving-5

Be patient my heart to wait;
God Never comes too late,
Although the waiting seems so long,
He hears your prayer ... BE STRONG.

Good Morning EOG. :+waving-5

Happy Birthday John! Thank you for sharing the knowledge you had with others including myself. May you continue to rest in peace.

The greatest of all the fine arts is winning souls for Christ.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good morning, Blondie. Have you started your daily routine of kicking :3dfesses: and taking names? Or are you just going to forget about the taking names part?

I am still playing nice yet this morning but it is still early.... :+excited-

and.... I always take names comes in handy in case of a lawsuit :finger004

And yet another day dawns upon the empire that is the Eye on Gambling Forums. They once said the sun never set on the British Empire... I wonder if the same can be said for EOG.