Good Morning EOG

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
CHARLIEPEETE said:
good morning general everyday is a great day..... :cheers

SIR DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO GO TO THE IP IN AUGUST...LOL THANKS GOOD LCUK:+cool-1+

Each day is a new start huh? :+thumbs-2

Charlie, I highly recommend that you do attend.

Both my trips to vegas were good ones.

Morning all...

Line STILL not posted anywhere but Mariners vs. Diamondbacks tonight. Felix Hernandez starting for Seattle today and stretching out his pitch count, Ichiro is back from the WBC and starting today. 6:05 PST tonight, if I can find a good line I'm hitting it.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Good morning my bi-coastal friend.

LOL ... by Christmas the West Coast is gonna be stuck with Glaken ....

Was talking with T about a Yosemite trip next Spring .... you and the family need to go with :+thumbs-2

We can go bear hunting :cocktail

G

Glaken said:
Was talking with T about a Yosemite trip next Spring .... you and the family need to go with :+thumbs-2

We can go bear hunting :cocktail

G
Sounds good. If nothing else, exposure to the Hoffas will convince you to refrain from having children.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Line STILL not posted anywhere but Mariners vs. Diamondbacks tonight. Felix Hernandez starting for Seattle today and stretching out his pitch count, Ichiro is back from the WBC and starting today. 6:05 PST tonight, if I can find a good line I'm hitting it.
Morning guys.

Mariners/Diamondbacks game last night never posted anywhere I could find. Ichiro goes 3 for 3 and Hernandez goes 5 innings and strikes out 8 batters for an easy 4-2 Mariners win. Damn split-squard game earlier in the day kept both games off the board. Hernandez goes again in 5 days, keep an eye out.

This is the last weekend without REAL baseball for many months...

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..good morn...ideas..!!!

..good morn...ideas..!!!

..A man's mind; once stretched by new ideas; becomes changed forever...!!!

oliver wendell holmes...

.. "i dunked it..!!!"

..baskerville holmes.

gl

:+wink-2+

Morning all.

To clarify an earlier discussion, "If your doctor has requested these labs to be fasting, abstain from food other than BLACK COFFEE or water for at least 8 hours prior to lab draw".

Triglycerides 219
Total Cholesterol 210
HDL 31
LDL 135

Doctor say HDL is too low and LDL is too high. Gave me 90 days to try modified diet and increase exercise or else it's Lipitor time. I can easily get away from the fried stuff but staying away from the treats will be tough. Farewell my dearest Haagen Dazs...

I'm looking to get a treadmill in the garage pointed at the TVs.

Back at 'cha SHRINK!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

.. i thought a beer or two also raised the hdl..:eek:

you are a tad outta line jim;

but not disasterously

gl

I think the Doctor is being a little over cautious too Kelp.

In better news...

PSA (prostate specific antigen) is 0.5 and normal is less than 4. He gave me the "Hollywood Handshake" yesterday and said all is well with prostate. I got a 5 year pass before another "handshake" needs to be performed.

WHEW!

scary thing happened to me last night, I was at work, Another Operator and I were sitting in our control rooms and looks over at me and says "i'm not feeling to well", I look over at him and his face is flushed and just looks out of it. I tell the guy he needs to call our boss and get someone to check him out. So they call 911 and get the paramedics out, they check is vitals and things, the paramedic tell him he doesn't have the tell tell signs of a heart attack but want to carry him to the hospital to be sure. Well they get him to the hospital and find out he had a blockage in his heart, they are putting a cathater (sp) in him today. The guy is a non smoker and a non drinker, very religous guy. However he spends most of his time couped up in a control room all the time. That was kind of a wake up call for me guys, You are not promised tomorrow.

Damn Banker, hope your co-worker is going to be OK. You know, we go day to day thinking we're bulletproof and then WHAMMO! Makes ya think...

Kelp, I have a great Doctor and before he did it he said, "Is it OK with you if we just skip the foreplay?" Then when it was over he said, "Would you like to share a cigarette?". Pretty funny guy.

dirty

EOG Master
wrigley said:
GM General sure hope the Bristol race does not get ppd today
best short race track on the circuit

Sunny and in the Low 50's in Phil Fatmer Country today..:cheers :cheers

Good morning everyone..:+cool-1+

Morning all.

One short week from now the annual 2 month torture period between the Super Bowl and opening day will be over.

PLAY BALL.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Morning all.

One short week from now the annual 2 month torture period between the Super Bowl and opening day will be over.

PLAY BALL.

And also in 2 weeks

A tradition like no other as cbs reminds us every NCAA Basketball break

The Masters
my official start of summer

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..i live about 50 miles from augusta; it really does get that pretty down here at masters time..!!

of course; the pollen is so heavy; you gotta sweep it off your car with a broom..!!!

no foolin'

not a nice place for allergy sufferers

gl

:+signs8-1

dirty

EOG Master
kelp0027 said:

..i live about 50 miles from augusta; it really does get that pretty down here at masters time..!!

of course; the pollen is so heavy; you gotta sweep it off your car with a broom..!!!

no foolin'

not a nice place for allergy sufferers

gl

:+signs8-1

YOu got that right.......lake lanier is yellow on top in April from all the pollen.....When the wind Blows hard Big Yellow sheet of pollen thick as a Blanket can be seen coming out of the Trees.....some wicked shit..:eek: