1794: United States Navy founded
1914: The first successful blood transfusion is performed
1948: Nikita Krushchev becomes the new leader of the Soviet Union

March 27th birthdays
1845: Wilhelm von Rontgen, German discoverer of X-Rays
1863: Sir Henry Royce, The motor car designer of Rolls Royce fame
1897: Gloria Swanson, American actress
1927: Mstislav Rostropovich, Russian cellist and conductor

Almost glad to see you back on the morning shift Glaken.

I'm leaving for a few days tonight so be sure to keep up with Kelp and Pete on the morning drill until Friday.

Any chance I'll have something in my e-mail when I get back Slaken? LOL!

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Almost glad to see you back on the morning shift Glaken.

I'm leaving for a few days tonight so be sure to keep up with Kelp and Pete on the morning drill until Friday.

Any chance I'll have something in my e-mail when I get back Slaken? LOL!

Ty ...I think

Be safe

You might get an e-mail seeeprise :smokesmal

G

When you get back remind G about Disney Trip in September .... boss was asking about it .... I said you were paying. :D

Tell the BOSS we'll be at Disney WORLD in August, see you guys there. Family of four going to D'world is like paying for a new car it's so damn expensive, but tell T the popcorn is on me.

We're coming back on a Wednesday, dropping off the kids and heading out to Marty's party in the desert on Friday, are you thinking about hitting that one?

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Tell the BOSS we'll be at Disney WORLD in August, see you guys there. Family of four going to D'world is like paying for a new car it's so damn expensive, but tell T the popcorn is on me.

We're coming back on a Wednesday, dropping off the kids and heading out to Marty's party in the desert on Friday, are you thinking about hitting that one?

Yes probably .... I forgot we did say August....:rolleyes:

You guys can stop over in SJ and we can do the caravan thing :+frustrat will have T and 3 13 year olds :+frustrat :+frustrat :+frustrat we are so playing golf :smokesmal

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..pete: savour every bright' wonderfull' healthy' pancreatitus-free moment...

gl

keep 'er goin' babeeee..

gl

:+thumbs-2

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I agree Kelp.

I just noticed no POD play for you. Are you keeping the winners to yourself now? :+wink-2+

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..you cannot contribute to peace and good will overall in the world; if you do not contibute to harmony and respect where you live right now..!!

do it today..!!!

gl

good morrn to ya pete...

gl

:+signs8-1

Good Morning guys.

Making my coffie right now, and i' m ready to surf this damn forum untill i read every unread thread.

First damn think i do everytime i turn my computer on is click the quick link to this forum.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

The General

kelp0027 said:
..just won the 2 billion lotto; cya fellers..!!

gl

:+wink-2+

Fukin A :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

Enjoy that feeling. I have an appointment with the tax man this AM. :hung

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..april fools..!!

lol

the tax man cometh...

pete; you got no problems; as you are:

"back home again..!!"

gl ; all tha' best..!!

The General

Good morning EOG. Congratulations to our Bruin and Gator fans. It is awfully dark here this AM. I think I have this Time change messed up. :+clueless

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
oh my gosh...

fergot all about time change; but computers and other auto set clocks are already changed...

eog is gr8 for doing jimmy (and others) right in that horse trifecta...ty pete..!!!

best of a gr8 day to ya.!!!

gl

The General

kelp0027 said:
oh my gosh...

fergot all about time change; but computers and other auto set clocks are already changed...

eog is gr8 for doing jimmy (and others) right in that horse trifecta...ty pete..!!!

best of a gr8 day to ya.!!!

gl

It was our pleasure Kelp.

I am glad for Jimmy and 5teamer. I never thought twice about awarding 2 winners. :+cool-1+

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..this is:

the first day...

.. of

.. the rest of your life..!!!

..........make it count..!!!!!

..gl

:+cool-1+