Good news: Astros are winning

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It will be interesting. These guys are hitters though. It's not like they would have fell off the map completely.

I just dont agree with some of the tactics in sports that give teams an edge whether its spying on practices or knowing what pitch is coming.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Its one thing if you win quietly, its another to be goating fans every step of the way when you were playing with the integrity of the game and don't care who got hurt along the way.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I bet Maeda over Greinke last week and suffered a tough loss.

Now I hear Greinke will miss his next start due to arm soreness.

Ugh.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Baseball's most reviled team (Houston) is one win away from the American League Championship Series.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Tough pill to swallow as an A’s fan but tip of the cap to the better team. The neutral site hasn’t hurt the Astros either. A’s showing the lower the payroll you are the less versatile you are. A’s built for the Coliseum and not much else

kane

EOG master
I've been on thr Rays since the season started, had them Over their win total, had them +275 to win their division, have them +110 in this series, and have them +1600 to win the WS, getting past the Yankees will be tough, I think they beat either team they would face next, the Yankees are my main concern

kane

EOG master
The Rays are the model Derek Jeter wants to copy in Miami, this year's Marlins team has a lot of similarities with the Rays, not nearly as good as them, but the way the team is built and the way Jeter wants to build the team going forward, he wants to copy what they've done in Tampa

railbird

EOG Master
The Rays are the model Derek Jeter wants to copy in Miami, this year's Marlins team has a lot of similarities with the Rays, not nearly as good as them, but the way the team is built and the way Jeter wants to build the team going forward, he wants to copy what they've done in Tampa
are their enogough faggots down in the keys for kamala to win? didnt think so

railbird

EOG Master
you were bashing jeter before, why give a shit about home team?

railbird

EOG Master
brian cashman handed tampa bay 2 games with tinkering with ivy leauge bullshit with happ lefty analitics

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I don't agree with much Rail says or his moral standards or lack thereof, however I am with him in hoping the Astros win it all. Fuck the haters. If you're not cheating you're not trying. They all cheat Astros jsut did it better and maybe more extreme. Fuck it.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
try any somalis rape your relatives yet?
john kelly please put railvoterfrauddodobirdie aka railbird on suicide watch. Many here worried he's tilting badly as the great American election cycle gets closer. Please do not ban him from main page as others would for racist and threatening immoral posts like this many including me me me are worried about him and need to read his stuff to understand his failing mental health. Stressful times. Please no ban just a warning . Rail stay hydrated and get some prayer and meditation in and ask for calm times. Let's all pray for railbird .

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I don't agree with much Rail says or his moral standards or lack thereof, however I am with him in hoping the Astros win it all. Fuck the haters. If you're not cheating you're not trying. They all cheat Astros jsut did it better and maybe more extreme. Fuck it.

That's an interesting philosophy.

So every attorney, real estate agent, banker, friend or business partner you might encounter along the way is excused and looked upon gracefully for cheating you?

Or is cheating cool only when it's done to others?

Or answering the phones and someone cheating cost you your biggest decision all season long is to be applauded too?

"If you aren't cheating you aren't trying" makes for a neat little slogan but produces a LOT of ugliness in life if actually executed.

I tend to agree with most of your thoughts on life in general, this one is the exception.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
ivy leauge jew analytics let the yankees down. what a puppet aaron boone is

Rays just the better team as their 11 wins in 14 games against the Yankees demonstrate this season.

Tampa like the recent Spurs, a whole TEAM of players with different skill sets coming together to be their best.

I'll take that over the best team money can buy bullshit of the Yanks, Boston, Dodgers and so on.

railbird

EOG Master
That's an interesting philosophy.

So every attorney, real estate agent, banker, friend or business partner you might encounter along the way is excused and looked upon gracefully for cheating you?

Or is cheating cool only when it's done to others?

Or answering the phones and someone cheating cost you your biggest decision all season long is to be applauded too?

"If you aren't cheating you aren't trying" makes for a neat little slogan but produces a LOT of ugliness in life if actually executed.

I tend to agree with most of your thoughts on life in general, this one is the exception.
every team cheats, every team uses video to cheat. every team has plays that use peds. baseball has been a cheat sport for 150 yrs. astros singeld out because they not a big market team

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
every team cheats, every team uses video to cheat. every team has plays that use peds. baseball has been a cheat sport for 150 yrs. astros singeld out because they not a big market team

Perhaps they do cheat but that doesn't mean we have to root for it to happen. Applaud it. Encourage it.

Nor root for it to get bigger and make MORE of an impact on the game.

I'll look for your reaction if the left steals the election this year by cheating.

Frankly, the more talented you are the less you want cheating to be a part of the game.....

And of course the inverse is true. I think that sticks with you even after you're done competing and/or playing ball.

A little surprised you endorse cheaters and in bed with a team led by a black manager!!?!??

No matter, a team that does it right is about to clean their clocks!! ;)