Good news out of Northern Illinois

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winky showing why I plan on dishonouring him with a Big Dance contest. The only poster you need to put on ignore is yourself, Winky

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winky is a harmless snowflake but this attitude is what creates the violent canceling of anything right of Mitt Romney by the Left. Liberals should never be given Samantha Power. Winky would be worse and worse than Jack Dorsey.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is a classic self own. Anybody, put Birdie on ignore then refresh the main Lisa Page.

You done goofed, Winky!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Winky showing why I plan on dishonouring him with a Big Dance contest. The only poster you need to put on ignore is yourself, Winky
Somebody quote that so Winky can pretend to just now cee it. Has to be somebody he is not pretending to be ignoring. Wait a second. This is Winky. My quote reply may be enough!

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will take this opportunity Winky has provided to describe my planned Winky Big Dance contest.

Choose 4 teams. Can be final four or weighted regions. Any 4 teams. Your scoring is team seed plus every win. #1 seed has max 6 points. Winner is highest score. $250.

There is also a $1000 jackpot for any poster nailing the final four and winning the contest. So you can go for just the $250 by throwing bombs or go for it all by maybe picking a single bomb. Jackpot is in addition so $1250. Winky can play but I will pretend to ignore him so he can't win.