Gotta "Love" Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It saddens my heart but I'm banning any friendships with any Trump Supporters from my life. Family included. Trump and his RepubliCON supporters racist and bigoted agenda, is making this country sick. If I find out someone is a Trump supporter it's bye, bye.
You should ban all business relationships with them also, that’ll show em not to mess with you.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It saddens my heart but I'm banning any friendships with any Trump Supporters from my life. Family included. Trump and his RepubliCON supporters racist and bigoted agenda, is making this country sick. If I find out someone is a Trump supporter it's bye, bye.
You know, "normal" people dont get that worked up about politics?

We know that you're delusional about politics, are you also so delusional as to think that you're a delight to be around, and banning them from your life is their loss?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
It saddens all of us BR.:ROFLMAO:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Winky, have you always been 100% on board with all D’s and their actions?

NOPE!

Not at all. My PokerStars handle is: April 15_2011

The day referred to as "Black Friday" for Online Poker - something put into effect by Obama

So........NO is the answer

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Winky, have you always been 100% on board with all D’s and their actions?

No he hasn't! But he knows you're a parrot and a right wing propaganda machine when he sees the rhetoric you post. For example "Omar hates Jews, AOC is a communist". Fair Warning not intelligent enough to think for himself. Get on our level RepubliCON!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No he hasn't! But he knows you're a parrot and a right wing propaganda machine when he sees the rhetoric you post. For example "Omar hates Jews, AOC is a communist". Fair Warning not intelligent enough to think for himself. Get on our level RepubliCON!

You left off the part that you are a bigot.

Fuck off.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Just verifying you have me down as a Trump supporter.

TIA.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

I’ll grant you the AOC communism bit is a bit overblown, but how on earth can you argue with the bolded statement? Have you read ANYTHING at all she’s written?

Good lord, dude...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just verifying you have me down as a Trump supporter.

TIA.

Yes I already confirmed that. 3 million more people voted for the lessor of 2 evils. Obviously you weren't smart enough to do the same.

You actually voted for a con man accused by 24 women of rape and Sexual assault. You voted for a buffoon who admitted to being a sexual predator. You voted for a criminal that committed massive consumer fraud to the tune of 200 million at Trump University. You voted for a serial draft dodger. You voted for a multi millionaire who was a serial self dealer of his charity. You voted for a liar that said he knows more about ISIS than the generals. You voted for a racist that said Obama wasn't born in America. You voted for a con that said he hires the best people. Pat you got conned. The nerve of Trump voters to use the default excuse that they voted for the lessor of 2 evils. It's called being uninformed.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Memo to Bigrunner:

You know it's time to stop when even the people who agree with you.... want you to stop.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Don't know where you're grabbing your numbers from? Maybe out of Kellyanne's pussy?

At the end of the day 3 million more people voted for the so called lessor of two evils. I agree a lot closer than it should have been. But there were massive influences that America has never seen before. These influences were out of Hillary's control.

Your argument is weak!

boston massacre

EOG Master
OMAR'S a RACIST.

She's a BIGOT.

She's a HATER.

Somebody did something on 9-11 she said.

Muslims killed 3,000 Innocent Americans on 9 11. That's what happened.

She hates every race/ religion that's not Muslim.

She a RACIST HATING BIGOT.

She's also a DEMOCRAT.

A BIG RACIST HATING DEMOCRAT !

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yes I already confirmed that. 3 million more people voted for the lessor of 2 evils. Obviously you weren't smart enough to do the same.

My last post in this thread, a little Happy Hour induced good-bye since I'm starting to understand I'm mingling with idiots that have nothing else going on in life.

Obviously by your continued effort to mock "lesser of two evils" you don't fully understand the concept BigRunner as used here.

The most tolerant person in the world might vote for the party that is the least tolerant if other things suit a more pressing agenda. It's not about YOUR agenda or what YOU prioritize.

For example a single Dad/Mom with 5 hungry kids probably has other priorities then seeing that dudes that identify as chicks can use either bathroom if they want.

Or a chick who has a brother that beats the wholly shit out of her might be more concerned about domestic violence than a wall down in Mexico.

Now before you got off on a tangent about which party is more conducive for whatever, that's not my point.......

My point is you and Winky labeling approximately 1/2 the country as roving idiots because they didn't vote as you did would be comical if not so pathetic.

People have different life experiences. They view things differently, they feel differently, they have been shaped by circumstances you know nothing about.

I'm not the smartest man in the world but I'm smart enough to understand people value different things from what I value and for good reasons. Reasons unknown to me.

Great to be concerned about where the environment will be in 60 years but if you have a hungry kid you are probably more concerned about the latter.

I'm not shocked at how you carry yourself BigRunner, I am surprised with Winky. I'm known him for many many years on these forums, I was there when he first met Shrink......

Ken thought the world of him, felt he would give anyone the shirt off his back if you needed it.

Today you would probably need to show him your voting card first, you might get spit on instead.

The new Winky goes out of his way to blindly insult people that used to care about him. That used to think a lot about him.

Even I badly wanted to write and root him on especially since I lost my brother to cancer, only so many times I'm going to be called a retard though.

Now for Winky it's not so much about respecting other people, it's more about trying to humiliate anyone that doesn't think exactly as he does.

He doesn't know a single thing about 99% of the people he calls idiots. Doesn't know what they think, why they think that way, what sort of life experiences they've had or anything else.

All he knows is that if people don't agree with him, line up exactly with what he thinks, values what he values and prioritizes what he prioritizes than they're idiots.

And the funniest part is both of them do it from a platform of TOLERANCE. Constantly preaching to everyone else the value of tolerance and how important it is in today's society.

Yes, you're both very tolerant if people don't dare deviate off what you believe. And how you vote.

I got news for you Junior, there's a lot of idiots on these forums but none bigger than you two. And it's got nothing to do with politics.

Neither of you should ever mock anyone for their personal appearance or their IQ. It should be a comedy skit on SNL, if not so sad it would actually be funny to watch.

Oldest trick in the book, two guys with no self-esteem using politics as a way to loudly put others down and finally feel superior in life.

It ain't working guys, I'd listen to Ouch. Putting large groups of people down you've never met and know nothing about?

It doesn't make you look smart, and certainly doesn't make you tolerant of others if that's your intent.

I'd quit screaming about tolerance, google the word and go find out what it actually means.

Lot of good people on the left, they don't see it exactly as I do but that certainly doesn't make them retards or idiots. (See how that works?)

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with both of you.

We move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
My last post in this thread, a little Happy Hour induced good-bye since I'm starting to understand I'm mingling with idiots that have nothing else going on in life.

Obviously by your continued effort to mock "lesser of two evils" you don't fully understand the concept BigRunner as used here.

The most tolerant person in the world might vote for the party that is the least tolerant if other things suit a more pressing agenda. It's not about YOUR agenda or what YOU prioritize.

For example a single Dad/Mom with 5 hungry kids probably has other priorities then seeing that dudes that identify as chicks can use either bathroom if they want.

Or a chick who has a brother that beats the wholly shit out of her might be more concerned about domestic violence than a wall down in Mexico.

Now before you got off on a tangent about which party is more conducive for whatever, that's not my point.......

My point is you and Winky labeling approximately 1/2 the country as roving idiots because they didn't vote as you did would be comical if not so pathetic.

People have different life experiences. They view things differently, they feel differently, they have been shaped by circumstances you know nothing about.

I'm not the smartest man in the world but I'm smart enough to understand people value different things from what I value and for good reasons. Reasons unknown to me.

Great to be concerned about where the environment will be in 60 years but if you have a hungry kid you are probably more concerned about the latter.

I'm not shocked at how you carry yourself BigRunner, I am surprised with Winky. I'm known him for many many years on these forums, I was there when he first met Shrink......

Ken thought the world of him, felt he would give anyone the shirt off his back if you needed it.

Today you would probably need to show him your voting card first, you might get spit on instead.

The new Winky goes out of his way to blindly insult people that used to care about him. That used to think a lot about him.

Even I badly wanted to write and root him on especially since I lost my brother to cancer, only so many times I'm going to be called a retard though.

Now for Winky it's not so much about respecting other people, it's more about trying to humiliate anyone that doesn't think exactly as he does.

He doesn't know a single thing about 99% of the people he calls idiots. Doesn't know what they think, why they think that way, what sort of life experiences they've had or anything else.

All he knows is that if people don't agree with him, line up exactly with what he thinks, values what he values and prioritizes what he prioritizes than they're idiots.

And the funniest part is both of them do it from a platform of TOLERANCE. Constantly preaching to everyone else the value of tolerance and how important it is in today's society.

Yes, you're both very tolerant if people don't dare deviate off what you believe. And how you vote.

I got news for you Junior, there's a lot of idiots on these forums but none bigger than you two. And it's got nothing to do with politics.

Neither of you should ever mock anyone for their personal appearance or their IQ. It should be a comedy skit on SNL, if not so sad it would actually be funny to watch.

Oldest trick in the book, two guys with no self-esteem using politics as a way to loudly put others down and finally feel superior in life.

It ain't working guys, I'd listen to Ouch. Putting large groups of people down you've never met and know nothing about?

It doesn't make you look smart, and certainly doesn't make you tolerant of others if that's your intent.

I'd quit screaming about tolerance, google the word and go find out what it actually means.

Lot of good people on the left, they don't see it exactly as I do but that certainly doesn't make them retards or idiots. (See how that works?)

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with both of you.

We move on.

Got it. It's common knowledge Hitler's Nazi's also thought the were good pey. Most don't know this because they're bad and uninformed.

Last 50 years of crimes related to a presidents:

RepubliCONS 210 felony indictments and growing, 36 imprisoned and growing. 2 stolen elections.

Dem 3 indictments and holding steady, 1 imprisoned and holding steady.

The uniformed iwill continue to vote RepubliCON the so called lessor of two evils. This ignorance is real! CONservative radio is dominant and state run Fox News is a massive cancer.

Last edited:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Hell of a post McIrish. And by BR’s response it went way over his head. Politics equal opinions in the land of the free. And it used to be done with civil discourse. Winky and BR are two guys who lack discourse, empowered by the safety of the keyboard. Neither is sitting in a face to face spot over a beer and a shot and acting as is done here. They both know if a face to face wasn’t handled with respect they’re getting their ass beat in the alley. They’re not alone. Keyboard warriors are nothing new.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hell of a post McIrish. And by BR’s response it went way over his head. Politics equal opinions in the land of the free. And it used to be done with civil discourse. Winky and BR are two guys who lack discourse, empowered by the safety of the keyboard. Neither is sitting in a face to face spot over a beer and a shot and acting as is done here. They both know if a face to face wasn’t handled with respect they’re getting their ass beat in the alley. They’re not alone. Keyboard warriors are nothing new.

Didn't read either post. The facts are Patty voted for a self admitted sexual predator that was accused by 24:women of either rape or sexual assault. Patty voted for a con man that committed massive consumer fraud to the tune of $200 million at Trump University. Patty voted for a racist that attacked Obama's origin of birth and called Mexicans rapist. Patty voted for a serial draft dodger. To make a long story short, Patty said he voted for the lessor of two evils. Lol. Then Patty posted a very long winded response. I'll some it up for you guys. Patty says he'd vote for a Nazi if it helps him.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Didn't read either post. The facts are Patty voted for a self admitted sexual predator that was accused by 24:women of either rape or sexual assault. Patty voted for a con man that committed massive consumer fraud to the tune of $200 million at Trump University. Patty voted for a racist that attacked Obama's origin of birth and called Mexicans rapist. Patty voted for a serial draft dodger. To make a long story short, Patty said he voted for the lessor of two evils. Lol. Then Patty posted a very long winded response. I'll some it up for you guys. Patty says he'd vote for a Nazi if it helps him.

This BIG DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL BIGOTED FRUITCAKE SHOULD NOT BE LIVING IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED TO REMOVE THIS ANTI-AMERICAN RESIDENT.

IF NOT, THEN LOCKED UP FOR LIFE.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This BIG DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL BIGOTED FRUITCAKE SHOULD NOT BE LIVING IN THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED TO REMOVE THIS ANTI-AMERICAN RESIDENT.

IF NOT, THEN LOCKED UP FOR LIFE.

You racist criminal shit for brains. It's obvious you can't think for yourself. Trump is calling the squad anti-american, how ironic because he's a traitor. An now you parrot his anti American rhetoric. You racist criminals are very predictable.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Congress condemns illegitimate president Trump as a racist. 5 Republicans broke from the RepubliCON party to vote with the Dems calling the president a racist. Two of the Republicans that broke from FW's party are from Michigan.

The RepubliCON party, the party of criminals, racist and Nazi's.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You racist criminal shit for brains. It's obvious you can't think for yourself. Trump is calling the squad anti-american, how ironic because he's a traitor. An now you parrot his anti American rhetoric. You racist criminals are very predictable.

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BIG DUMB LIBERAL RACIST FRUITCAKE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE.

NO ONE IN THIS COUNTRY WILL MISS YOU.

YOU BIG AIR HEADED GOON.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Memo to Bigrunner:

You know it's time to stop when even the people who agree with you.... want you to stop.
He's fighting the good fight, on the right side. I admire his energy and passion. In my younger days, I had the same, but no more. So if he feels like continuing, I heartily endorse him to continue.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He's fighting the good fight, on the right side. I admire his energy and passion. In my younger days, I had the same, but no more. So if he feels like continuing, I heartily endorse him to continue.
He shows zero respect to anyone who isn’t 100% with him so fuck him.