Gotta "Love" Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Trump is climbing rapidly in the polls since his accurate comments about the gang of 4. Americans see through the bullshit, they see people who hate america, and they're thrilled when great leaders call them out.

I see Trump is climbing rapidly in the polls since his accurate comments about the gang of 4. Americans see through the bullshit, they see people who hate america, and they're thrilled when great leaders call them out.

Since you’re a believer in polls it is a fact trump has the lowest average approval rating of any president in US history

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Since you’re a believer in polls it is a fact trump has the lowest average approval rating of any president in US history

But as it becomes apparent that he's an extreme racist his approval seems to grow among RepubliCONS.

Hitler's Nazi party also thought they were good people. History told a different story. The similarities are scarily repeating.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
But as it becomes apparent that he's an extreme racist his approval seems to grow among RepubliCONS.

Hitler's Nazi party also thought they were good people. History told a different story. The similarities are scarily repeating.
If anyone would know about repeating, it’s you. That’s all you do is regurgitate the same crap over and over. I believe you need to re-read Pat McIrish’s rant yesterday and take it to heart.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
If anyone would know about repeating, it’s you. That’s all you do is regurgitate the same crap over and over. I believe you need to re-read Pat McIrish’s rant yesterday and take it to heart.

Not true. He pointed out that RepubliCONS are bad, and that was the first time he'd ever said that

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Note to self - no more drinking and posting......

Sounds so fluent and concise at the time, read it the next day and it's like WTF was I thinking?

Even I couldn't make it through the whole thing, LOL.

I need one of those things you blow into and it checks your BAC before my computer will turn on.

Carry on.

:D:D

mr merlin

EOG Master
Apparently 52% of hispanics approve of trumps comments, 52%. Any normal person would agree that if you really, really, dont like it here, get the fuck out. that's all Trump said, and why he's rising in the polls, and why he'll likely win reelection easily.

MrTop

EOG Master
Donald Trump +100
Mike Pence +10000

Kamala Harris +600
Elizabeth Warren +900
Joe Biden +1000
Bernie Sanders +1400
Pete Buttigieg +1400

bol

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Note to self - no more drinking and posting......

Sounds so fluent and concise at the time, read it the next day and it's like WTF was I thinking?

Even I couldn't make it through the whole thing, LOL.

I need one of those things you blow into and it checks your BAC before my computer will turn on.

Carry on.

:D:D
On your worst day you come across 100X more intelligent and 100X more reasonable than Winky and BR.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump with a fantastic speech tonight, the crowd is chanting 4 more years and send her back.

It's going to be a wonderful 2020.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Pat's rant was one of the longest posts. I'll summarize it for you. He explained why it's ok to vote for the lessor of two evils. He basically explains he would vote for Hitler if he thought it would help him. Imo that's an extremely selfish ideology.

Pat's very uninformed, he should stay out of politics.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just as the sun, a glowing orange orb in the sky is the source of all life on earth, Trump is the source of all spiritual life in America.

Orange man good.

Orange man good.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I assume the corresponding insult is DemocRATS.

The historical criminal stats don't support the insult.

Last 50 years of presidential linked crimes:

RepubliCONS 210 felony indictments and growing, 36 imprisonments and growing, 2 stolen elections.

Dems 3 indictments, 1 imprisoned.

RepubliCONS should be made official.

Trump, Epstein, Dershowitz, Kraft, Kavanough
- Mount Touchmore

boston massacre

EOG Master
Great Rally by Trump in N.C. Tonight.

It's such a Great Country.

So Great, that if you don't like it, You can SCREW at anytime.

Go to HITLER'S Country if you want.

But at Least, SCREW.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Great Rally by Trump in N.C. Tonight.

It's such a Great Country.

So Great, that if you don't like it, You can SCREW at anytime.

Go to HITLER'S Country if you want.

But at Least, SCREW.

I heard about the rally. An all white crowd with a bunch of Nazi's amongst it. Nazi Trump attacked the black, Muslims, and Latino women of the US Congress. Then the crowd of Nazi's and White Nationalist began chanting "send them home". Not me kinda of rally.

FYI, Hitler's Nazi's thought they were good people. Trump's RepubliCONS also think they're good people. History will tell the story of how similar and awful both parties were.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I heard about the rally. An all white crowd with a bunch of Nazi's amongst it. Nazi Trump attacked the black, Muslims, and Latino women of the US Congress. Then the crowd of Nazi's and White Nationalist began chanting "send them home". Not me kinda of rally.

FYI, Hitler's Nazi's thought they were good people. Trump's RepubliCONS also think they're good people. History will tell the story of how similar and awful both parties were.
Well, there will likely be 8 years of history for you to look back upon.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Well, there will likely be 8 years of history for you to look back upon.

The Russian Bot has malfunction. This is officially the one hundredth time the Russian Bot has said Benedict Donald will be an 8 year president.

Eric Trump did an interview and yelled my dad has the support of 95% of the country. Lol He was asked to explain. Eric says I'll do the math for you. My dad lost the popular vote by 3 million votes and he has the lowest average approval rating ever. That adds up to 95% support. Doesn't it?

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The Russian Bot has malfunction. This is officially the Russian Bot has said Benedict Donald will be an 8 year president.

Eric Trump did an interview and yelled my dad has the support of 95% of the country. Lol He was asked to explain. Eric says I'll do the math for you. My dad lost the popular vote by 3 million votes and he has the lowest average approval rating ever. That adds up to 95% support. Doesn't it?

In all fairness to Qusay - he did not say what Country. In RUSSIA I am 100% certain Der Fuhrer has 95% approval rating since they know they have walked all over him since Nov 8, 2016. BTW - Qusay just looks like someone you wanna smash in his face until not even Dental Records can ID him. Thankfully we spell our names different

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

RepubliCONS 210 felony indictments and growing, 36 imprisonments and growing, 2 stolen elections.

- Mount Touchmore

Once again - FACTS to support BigRunner

Attachments

• Trump - Dem_Reoub - Convictions.jpg
    Trump - Dem_Reoub - Convictions.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

- Mount Touchmore

By the way - FACTS are something Der Fuhrer's Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts HATE because FACTS show how crooked/incompetent/CORRUPT he is. FACTS are called #FakeNews by these Neanderthals in an attempt to discredit them

Attachments

• Trump - Facts.jpg
    Trump - Facts.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 2

Bigrunner

EOG Master
On your worst day you come across 100X more intelligent and 100X more reasonable than Winky and BR.

Trump racist and bigoted agenda, rhetoric, policies has emboldened about 35% to 40% of the racist faction of America. It's a minority and a horrible minority at that. The majority must show up to vote. It will be a landslide.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Pat does seem well educated. I've even complimented some of his posts in the past, only for him to attack my mother with some awful rhetoric.

I just can't endorse anyone that says they would vote for Hitler if they thought it would benefit them. And you shouldn't either.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I come across the way I do BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY! I CARE and know if Der Fuhrer is left alone to do what he wants, 240 years o the Constitution will be GONE! And Brain Dead MAGAts will approve of it - until years from now when they realize what was done and how they stood aside and let it happen - and how FUCKED they are by someone they thought was a "friend" to them. The picture showing the cuts Der Fuhrer wants to make. Know who would be most hurt by it.....MAGAts! Know who will save the ass of MAGAts by not allowing him to do this? Democrats. Know who will NOT get credit for it? Democrats!

It's bad enough we will have a Recession by 2022 100% because of #GOPTaxBillScam but it will be far worse than most because all safeguards we HAD in place have either been eliminated or tremendously weakened by our Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman - who only knows how to DESTROY things - not make them better. Or is this picture more "FakeNews" - which means it is 100% TRUE but MAGAts hate to admit it so they call it FakeNews in an attempt to discredit FACTS!

Attachments

• Trump - Cuts.jpg
    Trump - Cuts.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Pat does seem well educated. I've even complimented some of his posts in the past, only for him to attack my mother with some awful rhetoric.

I just can't endorse anyone that says they would vote for Hitler if they thought it would benefit them. And you shouldn't either.
The good news is they are not voting for Hitler.

Why don't you clue us uneducated posters on how we should vote at local, state, and federal levels. That would help us a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Wow, it wasn't enough that Trump was responsible for the death of 11 Americans while attending a pro immigrant Synagogue, the Nazi is now attacking 4 American US Congress women with lies and hate rhetoric. The Congress women are receiving death threats and all had to step up security.

boston massacre

EOG Master

As the TRUMP TRAIN ROLLS !

Stampeding the HATERS of this Great Country we live in.

And Crushing the WEAK who do not Defend this Country from the HATERS in Congress.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wow, it wasn't enough that Trump was responsible for the death of 11 Americans while attending a pro immigrant Synagogue, the Nazi is now attacking 4 American US Congress women with lies and hate rhetoric. The Congress women are receiving death threats and all had to step up security.

Representing America in Congress, and HATING it are very Dangerous Acts, in this Great Country.