Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

mr merlin

EOG Master
You live in an alternate universe, there are plenty of republicans who disagree with getting out of Syria
Of course there are, many neocons on the republican side, they have their opinions, trump is president and has the power.

Syria has the absolute right to pick their freinds, and considering the US destroyed syria, causing hundreds of thousands of deaths, millions displaced, the entire country laid waste, the fact they dont want us as friends is not surprising, is it?

mr merlin

EOG Master
You gonna be all for this pullout from afghanistan? The taliban will agree to not allow al queda or other islamist groups to use their territory to attack the US, and we'll leave. That good enough for you, or do you like wasting 50 billions a year(plus dead and injured) for nothing?

kane

EOG master
Merlin, you can spin this all you want, the bottom line is pulling out of Syria is a win for Putin, it's what he wants. Like I said, Putin says jump, his lying orange puppet asks how high

MrTop

EOG Master
You gonna be all for this pullout from afghanistan? The taliban will agree to not allow al queda or other islamist groups to use their territory to attack the US, and we'll leave. That good enough for you, or do you like wasting 50 billions a year(plus dead and injured) for nothing?

we won't leave that place. The minerals in the soil . USA Don't care how many are dead if USA businesses profit.

MrTop

EOG Master
Merlin, you can spin this all you want, the bottom line is pulling out of Syria is a win for Putin, it's what he wants. Like I said, Putin says jump, his lying orange puppet asks how high

we don't know until it plays out. There could be a trade Syria for Iran. Countries make deals all the time, sometimes if they can't agree war comes to play.

kane

EOG master
We have a president who works for Russia, we have a president who makes decisions that aren't in our best interest, but Russia's. This is why Putin interfered with our election, he wanted to install a puppet in the WH, and things have worked out perfectly for him, these are sad times we're living in, I can only hope the American people realize what's happening and don't re-elect Putin's puppet, I shudder to think where our country will be if the lying orange puppet gets another term.

kane

EOG master
Putin might as well move into the WH, since he's the one running our country, it only makes sense

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
We have a president who works for Russia, we have a president who makes decisions that aren't in our best interest, but Russia's.

Kane, do you really believe that? Do you seriously think Trump works for Russia?

And as a Russian employee purposely puts their best interests above ours?

I'm just curious if you really believe that or if you are wound up about all this and just trying to attack the other side?

I used to think you were one of the most levelheaded and rational posters on these boards......

Thanks man, good luck today with your action either way.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Good that you didn't Hoodwinked.

A HUNCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, there are morons out there that believe it was a Hunch.

The only people to have this hunch but also deduced the date and time (0500) of the arrest!!??

Wow, that's pretty incredible.

Remember when Obama at his inaugural address(very inspirational) said to North Korea, Iran, and Cuba, " I extend my hand in friendship, if you will unclench your fist?" , how did that work out?

Remember when you said trump should get the Nobel peace prize for his so called nuke deal with North Korea? Since then NK hasn't denuclearized at all.

The only people to have this hunch but also deduced the date and time (0500) of the arrest!!??

Wow, that's pretty incredible.

It was pretty easy to figure out. Many news outlets were reporting Thursday night there was speculation Stone was going to be arrested soon based on the fact Mueller always has the grand jury off on Thursday's but 2 days ago Jim Corsis step son was in front of the grand jury to testify.

Kane, do you really believe that? Do you seriously think Trump works for Russia?

I'm just curious if you really believe that or if you are wound up about all this and just trying to attack the other side?

I used to think you were one of the most levelheaded and rational posters on these boards......

Trump certainly acts scared of Putin like he has something on him.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It was pretty easy to figure out. Many news outlets were reporting Thursday night there was speculation Stone was going to be arrested soon based on the fact Mueller always has the grand jury off on Thursday's but 2 days ago Jim Corsis step son was in front of the grand jury to testify.

I don't follow this stuff like you guys so maybe I'm unclear on some of this......

Was CNN the only media outlet to figure it out?

I clicked on that link but I don't see anything that would give me a date and time?

I mean if it was executed at 5AM on the day and that's the time CNN and CNN alone showed up that's pretty incredible.

Come on the wrong day and or the right day and too early and you may tip off Stone. Come too late and you miss the exclusive.

Again, just my two cents but I tend to believe Greta that this information was leaked to CNN based on what I see here.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Trump certainly acts scared of Putin like he has something on him.

So is it fair to say that in your opinion Putin is blackmailing Trump and is running him and our country because of it?

No smack, is that really your opinion?

I'm just curious, not attacking you or Kane, just genuinely curious if that's what you really think.

Thanks men.

I don't follow this stuff like you guys so maybe I'm unclear on some of this......

I clicked on that link but I don't see anything that would give me a date and time?

I mean if it was executed at 5AM on the day and that's the time CNN and CNN alone showed up that's pretty incredible.

Come on the wrong day and or the right day and too early and you may tip off Stone. Come too late and you miss the exclusive.

Again, just my two cents but I tend to believe Greta that this information was leaked to CNN based on what I see here.

The story was published Thursday evening-its time stamped near the top of the article

Based on the circumstances it was pretty easy to deduce that Stone would get arrested Friday. CNN sent reporters there to stake out the house. The time isn't too hard to figure out either because most raids are done pre dawn. This was nothing but a concocted conspiracy theory by the right. Leaked? Mueller hasn't leaked anything throughout this investigation.

So is it fair to say that in your opinion Putin is blackmailing Trump and is running him and our country because of it?

I'm just curious, not attacking you or Kane, just genuinely curious if that's what you really think.

Thanks men.

I'm not sure specifically what is there but look how many people have been lying and indicted regarding Russia. Trump talks shit about everyone but he falls all over himself to praise Putin who happens to be a vicious dictator who kills citizens who oppose him. That doesn't raise your suspicions?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Doubtful. It was all over the news about the Grand Juries on Thursday. I hardly watched much, and I saw it. By prior patterns, it was clear someone big was gonna be indicted on Friday. Stone and Idiot Junior were probably the 2 biggest fish left, outside of The Idiot himself. CNN has the resources to follow all leads. I wouldn't be surprised if Idiot Jr was also "covered" by them, in case it was him.

Doubtful. It was all over the news about the Grand Juries on Thursday. I hardly watched much, and I saw it. By prior patterns, it was clear someone big was gonna be indicted on Friday. Stone and Idiot Junior were probably the 2 biggest fish left, outside of The Idiot himself. CNN has the resources to follow all leads. I wouldn't be surprised if Idiot Jr was also "covered" by them, in case it was him.

Since Jim Corsi’ step son was being questioned on the stand Thursday it was a safe assumption Stone was going to be the one indicted yesterday. I think you’re correct that idiot Jr might be the next to be charged

kane

EOG master

Soon after her tweeting the info was leaked to CNN, she then sent out a tweet saying she was wrong, she said her sources told her there was no leak to CNN. I'll give her credit for correcting her earlier misinformed tweet, the vast majority of right wing media would never admit they were wrong about anything, at least she did.

kane

EOG master

Pat, Heisenberg explained it better than I could, but it was apparent that Stone might get arrested, so CNN sent reporters to stake out his house. Did they know with 100% certainty that Stone would be arrested, probably not, but there was a good enough chance for it to happen that they staked out his house. I'm sure there are plenty of times when they stake out someone's house thinking there might be a story, but it turned out there was nothing and they wasted their time, this time they were right. Also, like Heisenberg pointed out, these raids always take place in the early morning hours, under the cover of darkness as a way to surprise the suspect, so CNN being there at that hour wasn't a surprise.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The story was published Thursday evening-its time stamped near the top of the article

Based on the circumstances it was pretty easy to deduce that Stone would get arrested Friday. CNN sent reporters there to stake out the house. The time isn't too hard to figure out either because most raids are done pre dawn. This was nothing but a concocted conspiracy theory by the right. Leaked? Mueller hasn't leaked anything throughout this investigation.

Fair enough.

I had my opinion based on you posting that many news outlets were reporting that is was likely Stone was to be indicted soon.

Yet even with that CNN was the only one who deduced what was going on? They're the only one with resources to follow leads?

They were the only one to guess date and time of the arrest?

And with Greta (who I don't know if she's left, right or middle) reporting it was leaked to CNN, it seemed to make sense to me.

More sense than the Greta chick just made the entire story up out of thin air and then coincidentally CNN was the only outlet to deduce the date and time of the arrest.

That said you guys forgot more about politics than I know, the anger and hatred keeps me from following any of it too closely.

Appreciate the response.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Thanks men.

He just believes everything CNN says.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Pat, Heisenberg explained it better than I could, but it was apparent that Stone might get arrested, so CNN sent reporters to stake out his house. Did they know with 100% certainty that Stone would be arrested, probably not, but there was a good enough chance for it to happen that they staked out his house. I'm sure there are plenty of times when they stake out someone's house thinking there might be a story, but it turned out there was nothing and they wasted their time, this time they were right. Also, like Heisenberg pointed out, these raids always take place in the early morning hours, under the cover of darkness as a way to surprise the suspect, so CNN being there at that hour wasn't a surprise.

My post above overlapped you Kane....... I covered the reasons for some of my skepticism above.

Just seems odd that they were the only one's to follow up on a story that everyone else knew about.

They're all professionals, been doing this a very long time, not just CNN. Everyone else missed it but CNN had a hunch?

And then I have to believe a woman decided to make up a story just for the hell of it about all this? Why?

Are we sure she wasn't rebuffed afterwards for revealing something that wasn't to be made public?

Very strange she'd report something just for the fuck of it but possible I guess.

Fair enough.

I had my opinion based on you posting that many news outlets were reporting that is was likely Stone was to be indicted soon.

Yet even with that CNN was the only one who deduced what was going on? They're the only one with resources to follow leads?

And with Greta (who I don't know if she's left, right or middle) reporting it was leaked to CNN, it seemed to make sense to me.

More sense than the Greta chick just made the entire story up out of thin air and then coincidentally CNN was the only outlet to deduce the date and time of the arrest.

That said you guys forgot more about politics than I know, the anger and hatred keeps me from following any of it too closely.

Appreciate the response.

I appreciate the response as well Patrick-you bring up a good point about CNN being the only media outlet there. I thought I read yesterday that they were lucky that they already had some reporters who were in FLA so that’s probably the reason why.

kane

EOG master

Okay, a little hyperbole, of course Trump doesn't work for Russia, but so many of his decisions benefit Russia, there are so many things he does and says that are to Putin and Russia's benefit. It doesn't make sense, Putin has something on him, no one know what exactly it is, but Putin has something on him. Why hasn't he released his tax returns, he's the only candidate to run for president in the past 40 years to not show his taxes, some pundits think his tax returns would show some ties to Russia, we'll never know since he'll never release them despite him promising to do so after the election, two years later and we're still waiting. Pulling out of Syria benefits Russia, Trump's own national security advisors warned him against it, but he didn't listen to them, instead he did something that helps Putin. Like I said just google "Trump helps Russia", and read the stories for yourself.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm not sure specifically what is there but look how many people have been lying and indicted regarding Russia. Trump talks shit about everyone but he falls all over himself to praise Putin who happens to be a vicious dictator who kills citizens who oppose him. That doesn't raise your suspicions?

No not really, not to the levels you and Kane are speaking of. Trump works for Russia, out to sabotage us based on them having certain information and so on.........?

Just seems over the top, I was really thinking it was more political rhetoric that you guys didn't really believe. Certainly the right does it to your side as well, understandable.

If I was the blackmailer though or the person being blackmailed the last thing I would do is fall all over myself praising Putin? Right? Why?

Logically the better move for both countries would be to try and keep it under wraps as much as possible, quietly work your agenda without calling any unneeded attention to the situation.

Maybe it's just me but that would make more sense if this was really that sort of situation.

That said I appreciate the dialogue, taking the GF out for a Happy Meal soon. ;)

kane

EOG master
Fair enough.

Appreciate the response.

Greta's on the right, she's not a far right loon who makes up conspiracy theories like Drudge, Alex Jones, or Breitbart, but she is on the right. As far as guessing the date and time, like has already been posted, it's easy to figure out the time, and as far as knowing the exact day it would happen, who knows if they knew the exact day, for all I know they could have staked out Stone's house for several days waiting for the raid to occur, if they were only there for one day, they were fortunate.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Okay, a little hyperbole, of course Trump doesn't work for Russia.....

Okay Kane, thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking.

I will google some of that later tonight. You guys have peaked my interest.

Oh Greta is on the right, that does make a difference in my mind.

Don't forget to love, laugh and live men, life's bigger than who's in the Oval Office.

Carry on.

Okay, a little hyperbole, of course Trump doesn't work for Russia, but so many of his decisions benefit Russia, there are so many things he does and says that are to Putin and Russia's benefit. It doesn't make sense, Putin has something on him, no one know what exactly it is, but Putin has something on him. Why hasn't he released his tax returns, he's the only candidate to run for president in the past 40 years to not show his taxes, some pundits think his tax returns would show some ties to Russia, we'll never know since he'll never release them despite him promising to do so after the election, two years later and we're still waiting. Pulling out of Syria benefits Russia, Trump's own national security advisors warned him against it, but he didn't listen to them, instead he did something that helps Putin. Like I said just google "Trump helps Russia", and read the stories for yourself.

Kane-I believe the House has subpoenae power for access to trumps tax records so a lot of this will probably soon come to light fairly soon. When trump has gone through some of his bankruptcies there’s a lot of clues that indicate that trump did some money laundering with the Russian mafia for cash flow.

No not really, not to the levels you and Kane are speaking of. Trump works for Russia, out to sabotage us based on them having certain information and so on.........?

Just seems over the top, I was really thinking it was more political rhetoric that you guys didn't really believe. Certainly the right does it to your side as well, understandable.

If I was the blackmailer though or the person being blackmailed the last thing I would do is fall all over myself praising Putin? Right? Why?

Logically the better move for both countries would be to try and keep it under wraps as much as possible, quietly work your agenda without calling any unneeded attention to the situation.

Maybe it's just me but that would make more sense if this was really that sort of situation.

That said I appreciate the dialogue, taking the GF out for a Happy Meal soon. ;)

Enjoy your meal-taking my gf out for dinner in a while myself

kane

EOG master
Kane-I believe the House has subpoenae power for access to trumps tax records so a lot of this will probably soon come to light fairly soon. When trump has gone through some of his bankruptcies there’s a lot of clues that indicate that trump did some money laundering with the Russian mafia for cash flow.

Would really love to see what Trump doesn't want anyone to see in those tax returns, hope you're right. And thank God the Dems won the House, otherwise forget about it.