Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don’t think you want to see his tax records. We can think that he has abused the system, we just don’t know the extent of how bad. I would rather not know how bad we are getting screwed. There are many others doing it also. Basically the Golden Rule applies here and it’s not getting changed anytime soon.

Just because Obama showed his doesn’t mean Trump has to, unless there is some law I don’t know about.

kane

EOG master
I don’t think you want to see his tax records. We can think that he has abused the system, we just don’t know the extent of how bad. I would rather not know how bad we are getting screwed. There are many others doing it also. Basically the Golden Rule applies here and it’s not getting changed anytime soon.

Just because Obama showed his doesn’t mean Trump has to, unless there is some law I don’t know about.

No, there is no law stating that anyone has to show their taxes, but everyone running for president going back 40 years has shown them, Trump is hiding something, there's obviously something he doesn't want the America people to see, as American citizens I think it's our right to see his returns, but there's no law to force him. There has been talk about passing a bill that would require anyone running for the WH to show their tax returns.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No, there is no law stating that anyone has to show their taxes, but everyone running for president going back 40 years has shown them, Trump is hiding something, there's obviously something he doesn't want the America people to see, as American citizens I think it's our right to see his returns, but there's no law to force him. There has been talk about passing a bill that would require anyone running for the WH to show their tax returns.
I’m not sure what the point is in showing them, especially since he was a businessman. You can see see Bernie’s if he were president and full of shit would be the first thing that comes to my mind. (Just saying this in general, not at you).

If I needed my tax return, I would get these filed ASAP. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is another shutdown after 2/15.

I’m not sure what the point is in showing them, especially since he was a businessman. You can see see Bernie’s if he were president and full of shit would be the first thing that comes to my mind. (Just saying this in general, not at you).

If I needed my tax return, I would get these filed ASAP. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is another shutdown after 2/15.

The point in showing them is to be transparent on any possible conflicts of interest. In this case it's definitely worth seeing what business ties trump has with Russia.

As far as another shutdown? Air traffic controllers will plan a day when they all call in sick again like they did yesterday and the shutdown will be over immediately

boston massacre

EOG Master

The I.R.S. has seen his Taxes.

Everybody from the last 40 years has shown them. Big Deal.

You want Trump to be a Monkey see- Monkey do person.

That's not Trump.

Stop Listening and reading what all the Liberal Fruitcake Media has to say.

Go to your own mind and try to use it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The point in showing them is to be transparent on any possible conflicts of interest. In this case it's definitely worth seeing what business ties trump has with Russia.

As far as another shutdown? Air traffic controllers will plan a day when they all call in sick again like they did yesterday and the shutdown will be over immediately
Personally I think the law should be to require elected federal employees to make their tax returns available to the public once they are in office.

kane

EOG master

The point in showing them is there could be dealings with Russia, how many times has he said he has nothing to do with Russia and has no business dealings with them, his taxes would show who he's in business with, maybe they would show he's not as wealthy as he claims and doesn't want to be embarrassed, personally I think they would show business dealings with Russia that would give Putin leverage over him, which would also explain why he's always praising Putin and taking his side over his own intelligence agencies. Whatever the reason, there's something he doesn't want the American people to see, otherwise he would just show them and get it over with, if he truly had nothing to hide he would show his taxes, just like everyone running for the WH the past 40 years

boston massacre

EOG Master
We have a president who works for Russia, we have a president who makes decisions that aren't in our best interest, but Russia's. This is why Putin interfered with our election, he wanted to install a puppet in the WH, and things have worked out perfectly for him, these are sad times we're living in, I can only hope the American people realize what's happening and don't re-elect Putin's puppet, I shudder to think where our country will be if the lying orange puppet gets another term.

So What happened to you on Election Day for POTUS ?

You went into the voting booth and voted for Clinton

And after you walked out, your vote was changed to a vote for Trump ?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The point in showing them is there could be dealings with Russia, how many times has he said he has nothing to do with Russia and has no business dealings with them, his taxes would show who he's in business with, maybe they would show he's not as wealthy as he claims and doesn't want to be embarrassed, personally I think they would show business dealings with Russia that would give Putin leverage over him, which would also explain why he's always praising Putin and taking his side over his own intelligence agencies. Whatever the reason, there's something he doesn't want the American people to see, otherwise he would just show them and get it over with, if he truly had nothing to hide he would show his taxes, just like everyone running for the WH the past 40 years

A lot of your points are plausible, but he’s a businessman first. There are a lot of confidential numbers in there from business dealings that can be used against him in future business dealings. If they are good enough for the iRS, that’s good enough.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin, you can spin this all you want, the bottom line is pulling out of Syria is a win for Putin, it's what he wants. Like I said, Putin says jump, his lying orange puppet asks how high
Putin can have syria, we should pay them for the privledge to get out. Syria is chock full of terrorists and competing factions that hate each other, kill each other, the entire country needs rebuilding, zero reason for us to stay.

We went there because ISIS was running wild, conquering vast stretches and possibly the whole country, we didn't go there because there were bad guys there. There will always be bad guys there. ISIS is done, crushed, defeated, the Kurds and more importantly the syrian army can clean up the last few rats.

When we leave and we read about bombings and suicide bombings in various towns, we can thank our lucky stars that those aren't americans being killed.

Putin can have syria, we should pay them for the privledge to get out. Syria is chock full of terrorists and competing factions that hate each other, kill each other, the entire country needs rebuilding, zero reason for us to stay.

We went there because ISIS was running wild, conquering vast stretches and possibly the whole country, we didn't go there because there were bad guys there. There will always be bad guys there. ISIS is done, crushed, defeated, the Kurds and more importantly the syrian army can clean up the last few rats.

When we leave and we read about bombings and suicide bombings in various towns, we can thank our lucky stars that those aren't americans being killed.

You claim ISIS is done and defeated-tell that to the families of the 4 American soldiers killed by ISIS last week

mr merlin

EOG Master
You claim ISIS is done and defeated-tell that to the families of the 4 American soldiers killed by ISIS last week
Being defeated doesn't mean you cant kill a lot of people, they can and they will. Look at you, you have zero "power" yet you could go out and kill many people. False argument.

When we leave you will read about car bomb attacks, suicide attacks on various targets in syria. They will represent exactly why we should have left, NOT why we should have stayed.

The syrian govt(assad) won the war, thank god, They and the kurds should be strong enough to completely eliminate ISIS over time, or at least prevent them from ever regaining vast stretches of territory. We dont need to hold their hand until the bitter end, it's no longer our fight or problem.

kane

EOG master
Being defeated doesn't mean you cant kill a lot of people, they can and they will. Look at you, you have zero "power" yet you could go out and kill many people. False argument.

When we leave you will read about car bomb attacks, suicide attacks on various targets in syria. They will represent exactly why we should have left, NOT why we should have stayed.

The syrian govt(assad) won the war, thank god, They and the kurds should be strong enough to completely eliminate ISIS over time, or at least prevent them from ever regaining vast stretches of territory. We dont need to hold their hand until the bitter end, it's no longer our fight or problem.

Two weeks after the lying puppet claimed ISIS had been defeated, four American soldiers were killed by ISIS, now I know you don't give a shit, you back your orange hero at all costs, but for the rest of the world it's a bad look when you say your opponent is defeated, only to have 4 Americans killed by that opponent weeks later

The republicans talked non stop for years about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi. Now that trump is in the White House the hypocrites treat these 4 soldiers as a non story

kane

EOG master
Just saw where Mookie Betts won't be visiting the WH when the Sox go there, hmmm, maybe he doesn't like Big Macs

Bushay

NHL Expert
ISIS is no more dead or crushed than when Bush announced the war is over. And anyone who thinks differently is living on the moon. Not this country. There are hundreds of thousands of them lying in the weeds waiting for the best opportunities to cause havoc. Their funding is unlimited. And thousands more being trained and instilled in their tiny brains death to America. Didn't we learn from this the first time? I know our generals know that. Trump and Pence made the promise they could never ever keep he would defeat ISIS. Will never ever happen. They couldn't wait to make that statement ISIS was dead. And it wasn't weeks after he made it the 4 Americans were killed. It was within a 24-hour time frame. As long as we are on their soil killing Muslims, this will always be the case. That's why they continue to kill us. We don't belong over there fighting our allies wars. Something Obama understood when he began pulling out our troops. Only to have this Orange haired fool reverse the strategy. Worst thought for me is once Trumps removed Pence will be in charge. He very well may be dumber than his boss. And I didn't think that was possible. Less than 2 more years of this bullshit till things can start to be reversed and back on track. A period of time the history books will look back on in shock things were ever allowed to happen in this day and age. Just embarrassing for us as a country. I can't wait till the books come out down the road of the stuff we are not even aware of yet. Was very telling when they caught Manafort giving polling information to the Russians. If there's a better smoking gun than that, were not aware of it. But Mueller is. You can bet on that. Stone's arrest was more than likely one of the last puzzle pieces before this winds down. Good times ahead for all. Well....us anyways.

kane

EOG master
Bushay, do me a favor and please post more often in this thread, obviously you're someone who gets it

kane

EOG master
How many times did the lying puppet claim no one from his campaign had anything to do with Russia? Over and over he kept repeating the same thing, that neither him or anyone involved in his campaign had any contact with Russia. Well, as it turns out, everyone involved in his campaign had contact with Russia, the walls are slowly closing in on the puppet

mr merlin

EOG Master
The republicans talked non stop for years about 4 dead Americans in Benghazi. Now that trump is in the White House the hypocrites treat these 4 soldiers as a non story
Jesus, you guys sure are bloodthirsty, how many more need to die for no reason? the war is over, Isis is defeated, we will now have the pleasure of watching muslim kill muslim, and the world will be back in order.

MrTop

EOG Master
Jesus, you guys sure are bloodthirsty, how many more need to die for no reason? the war is over, Isis is defeated, we will now have the pleasure of watching muslim kill muslim, and the world will be back in order.

bolton said it will take a while to leave. no uber rides for military & equipment. defeated ? more like cutting losses. Spent a lot of money there and china rebuilt their military in last 20 years. Syria gain was small. Lost ground to China. Trump lied about the small islands that were getting built to the people when he promised it would never happen. Well they are built and the next war could be south china sea before trump gets out in 2 years or 6 years

mr merlin

EOG Master
bolton said it will take a while to leave. no uber rides for military & equipment. defeated ? more like cutting losses. Spent a lot of money there and china rebuilt their military in last 20 years. Syria gain was small. Lost ground to China. Trump lied about the small islands that were getting built to the people when he promised it would never happen. Well they are built and the next war could be south china sea before trump gets out in 2 years or 6 years
Kind of a pessimistic look at the world. What i see is us pulling out of syria(soon), Pulling out of afghanistan(maybe by the end of Trumps 1st term), perhaps Iraq will give our soldiers the boot(no loss there), The next summit with Kim Jong Un should move their denuleariztion right along, add in a new trade deal with China(far superior to the current situation), finally trump can extend his hand in friendship with the Honorable Vladimir Putin.

Top it off with the imminent departure of Maduro from venezuala, and the world will be a sunny, peaceful place that smells like roses.

MrTop

EOG Master
Kind of a pessimistic look at the world. What i see is us pulling out of syria(soon), Pulling out of afghanistan(maybe by the end of Trumps 1st term), perhaps Iraq will give our soldiers the boot(no loss there), The next summit with Kim Jong Un should move their denuleariztion right along, add in a new trade deal with China(far superior to the current situation), finally trump can extend his hand in friendship with the Honorable Vladimir Putin.

Top it off with the imminent departure of Maduro from venezuala, and the world will be a sunny, peaceful place that smells like roses.

I think Kim kicks the can down the road. Not trumps fault. It is what it is. China will take over Taiwan when trump is in office 2 years possible or they wait till they see if trump goes over time into 6 years. War for sure there. Trump could be tested with the Taiwan Treaty we have with them. Stock market tanks for sure with news about taiwan

MrTop

EOG Master
coffee starbucks Shultz possible independent will spell trouble for dems by splitting vote. Will give Trump the WIN.

wait for railbird opinion for 2020. EOG's best political advisor.

kane

EOG master

You're either trolling again, or you're completely out of touch with reality, how anyone can think ISIS is defeated is beyond me

MrTop

EOG Master
what were trumps best bets going into 2016 ?

mexico will pay for wall ( 2 units ) loser -220
enact term limits for congress loser -110
establish a commission on radical islam loser -110
mandatory minimum sentence for bad guys push 0
tryin to enter USA illegally
cancel all funding of sanctuary cities loser -110

Trump does more bidding for Putin today by lifting more Russian sanctions. If he was really proud of this move would he do this on a Sunday afternoon hoping nobody would notice?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump does more bidding for Putin today by lifting more Russian sanctions. If he was really proud of this move would he do this on a Sunday afternoon hoping nobody would notice?
The US just lifted sanctions on several firms tied to Putin, excellent news that should help foster peaceful relations with Russia.

I'm really looking forward to both the 2nd Kim summit and one with Putin, it should be just the ticket to send the fake media into a tizzy.

The US just lifted sanctions on several firms tied to Putin, excellent news that should help foster peaceful relations with Russia.

I'm really looking forward to both the 2nd Kim summit and one with Putin, it should be just the ticket to send the fake media into a tizzy.

You have a real affinity for dictators. What are your feelings on Hitler as a man and leader?

kane

EOG master

Yep, the master says jump, the puppet asks how high. How sad that the president of the United States is under the control of Russia