Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I just want to warn everyone. Trump, the illegal President can't be trusted. All he does is lie to the American public. Trump is the biggest national security threat this great country currently faces.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Media is the country's biggest enemy as they align with the freaks and flakes of the liberal party. Never in our nation's history have we been invaded and lied to as we now see daily. Democrats are the evil of humanity.

kane

EOG master
Media is the country's biggest enemy as they align with the freaks and flakes of the liberal party. Never in our nation's history have we been invaded and lied to as we now see daily. Democrats are the evil of humanity.

You get lied to every day from your orange puppet hero, you're a sheep like the rest of the trumptards, just keep believing everything that comes out of his bloated orange mouth, better for you that way instead of knowing any facts

kane

EOG master

Coming from the party that rips babies from their mothers arms, LMAO

kane

EOG master

Just like a good little trumptard, he actually thinks the media is the enemy of the American people, LMAO, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad, but that's what you get with trumptards, they simply believe anything and everything that their bloated orange puppet tells them. Trumptards don't think for themselves, it's easier for them to just believe everything they're told and never question anything, to them facts don't matter and never will

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump is our father, he is our mother, he suckles a nation hungry for leadership, truth, and a return to the greatness that has been ripped from us by enemies from within.

Wonderful news coming regarding Trump declaring a national emergency to build the wall, i would imagine the resignation of this latest defense official(some admiral) was due to being opposed to it. Which means the decision has already been made.

More and more winning, it never ends, the wall will be built, congress will be marginalized...or should we say ground into the dirt by Trumps mighty boot. It's a great time to be alive.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Most of Americans. Look at the historically low approval numbers of trump.

The entire wall thing was never anything more than a campaign gimmick that his followers were stupid enough to believe in

His followers are unsophisticated Americans. Easily conned! Boston Massacre, Merlin, Cheapseats for example.

boston massacre

EOG Master

On the Money !

LIBERAL FRUITCAKE POLICIES GOT THE COP IN CALIFORNIA MURDERED.

OUT OF THE WAY LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES !

YOU FRUITCAKES ARE A MENACE TO SOCIETY.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Most of Americans. Look at the historically low approval numbers of trump.

The entire wall thing was never anything more than a campaign gimmick that his followers were stupid enough to believe in
Trump is our father, he is our mother, he suckles a nation hungry for leadership, truth, and a return to the greatness that has been ripped from us by enemies from within.

Wonderful news coming regarding Trump declaring a national emergency to build the wall, i would imagine the resignation of this latest defense official(some admiral) was due to being opposed to it. Which means the decision has already been made.

More and more winning, it never ends, the wall will be built, congress will be marginalized...or should we say ground into the dirt by Trumps mighty boot. It's a great time to be alive.

TRUMP WINS MORE THAN ANY GAMBLER ON THIS WEBSITE.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I just want to warn everyone. Trump, the illegal President can't be trusted. All he does is lie to the American public. Trump is the biggest national security threat this great country currently faces.

THIS FRUITCAKE FROM FANTASYLAND IS WARNING US ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Speaking of Fruitcake's, I'm gonna set an over/under.

Number of times daily Boston Massacre fantasies about Trump grabbing his pussy:

*Over 5.5 -250
Under +190

*Over is circled

I already won the over and under on how many times you went down on OBAMA during his presidency.

And it was DAILY

The number was 2000.

It sailed way over.

And most of that activity occurred in MEXICO .

cheapseats

EOG Master
Trump should invite the botox queen and the bald f*ck from the left down to the boarder....watch them scramble like the rats they are.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I already won the over and under on how many times you went down on OBAMA during his presidency.

And it was DAILY

The number was 2000.

It sailed way over.

And most of that activity occurred in MEXICO .

You would love it if Trump grabbed your pussy!

Boston Massacre is obviously a Frightened Snowflake.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I love how MrTop stays focused on gambling.

Should be more political betting props from all sports books.

Bookmaker has a line on Pinocchio address Tuesday night from the oval office.

How many lies will Pinocchio make?

Over 3.5 -125
Under -105

John asks for it and BM obliged!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Over 3.5 -125
Under -105

Over obviously the right bet, since the whole premise of an emergency on the southern border is a lie, and everything that flows from it is a lie. But I could see a problem in scoring of something like that.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Over 3.5 -125
Under -105

Don't waste your time commenting on the U.S.A.

Take care of your Home Land. Mexico.

This Country doesn't need you for anything.

Trump will continue to keep you awake at night. And Every Night.

The ICE Raid on you will happen.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Over obviously the right bet, since the whole premise of an emergency on the southern border is a lie, and everything that flows from it is a lie. But I could see a problem in scoring of something like that.

High TV Ratings tonight.

ALL THE LIBERAL FRUITCAKES WILL BE TUNED IN. SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS.

KEEP THE PEDAL TO THE MEDAL TRUMP.

GREAT JOB !

Bigrunner

EOG Master
who is doing the official scoring?

Fox news... then under

MSNBC... then over

Gotta know who the ref is

I recall the prop stipulated the Wash Post would be the judge.

Trump's oval office address was low energy. He acted and looked like a broken and defeated man.

Last edited: