Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

boston massacre

EOG Master
I recall the prop stipulated the Wash Post would be the judge.

Trump's oval office address was low energy. He acted and looked like a broken and defeated man.

Pelosi and Schumer were speaking and representing all Countries except the U.S.A.

Schumer needs that long nose to hold up the Schmuck's Eye Glasses.

Pelosi needs a Complete Body Transplant. Her Mouth is constantly juggling those marbles.

2 Mannequin Looking Characters representing our Foreign Adversaries.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see the response from Schumer and pelosie is being widely mocked, it's being compared to scenes from the movie "The Shining", probably not what they had in mind? :D

kane

EOG master
Bookmaker has a line on Pinocchio address Tuesday night from the oval office.

How many lies will Pinocchio make?

Over 3.5 -125
Under -105

John asks for it and BM obliged!

Hard to believe this was so low, the Over was the lock of the century. The Washington Post's fact checker confirmed 6 lies from the bloated orange puppet, 92% of the bets were on Over and BM paid out a total of $276,000 to the winners. I'd love to know who the 8% were who actually bet Under, probably clueless Trumptards like the one's posting in this thread.

kane

EOG master
Over obviously the right bet, since the whole premise of an emergency on the southern border is a lie, and everything that flows from it is a lie. But I could see a problem in scoring of something like that.

Correct, I loved the video of Chris Wallace shredding Sarah Sanders over her lies, she figured Fox would be an easy place for her to spew her lies, she wasn't expecting Wallace to confront her over her lies, she thought it would be another softball interview with Fox, boy was she wrong, kudos to Wallace for exposing her lies for all to see, it was a thing of fucking beauty watching Wallace take her down

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hard to believe this was so low, the Over was the lock of the century. The Washington Post's fact checker confirmed 6 lies from the bloated orange puppet, 92% of the bets were on Over and BM paid out a total of $276,000 to the winners. I'd love to know who the 8% were who actually bet Under, probably clueless Trumptards like the one's posting in this thread.

A little Birdie told me Fishhead bet under for the MAX. I assume Boston Massacre had under large, along with Dumb Dude and Cheapseats. Mr. Merlin is a troll, not a bettor.

kane

EOG master
A little Birdie told me Fishhead bet under for the MAX. I assume Boston Massacre had under large, along with Dumb Dude and Cheapseats. Mr. Merlin is a troll, not a bettor.

I mean the orange puppet tells more than 3 lies before getting out of bed in the morning, he's a pathological liar, it's like he can't even control it, he open his orange pie hole and the lies just flow out

kane

EOG master
The other day he said some former presidents told him they agree with him about wanting to build a wall, the next day spokesmen for every living president said the orange puppet lied, it's one thing to tell some white lies, all politicians do it, but this guy lies about anything and everything, whether it's political or not

kane

EOG master
Pelosi, crook Hilda, Obama, and Schumer are all on record in support of a barrier. Left wing nutso can't make it up.

And exactly none of them are in favor of building a wall, neither is GW Bush, or Carter, your orange puppet hero lied again when he said they told him they wanted a wall

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Sportbooks setting betting lines on how many lies Pinocchio will tell in an 8 minute speech.

They couldn't set it high enough and they lost their ass. Trump averaged one lie per minute. That's why I call him Pinocchio!

kane

EOG master
You must be a Frightened Snowflake? Is there a crisis at the Southern Border?

Of course he believes there's a crises, the lying orange puppet told him so, you have to remember, Trumptards don't think for themselves, they just believe everything their orange hero tells them, it's easier for them to be sheep rather than finding out the facts. When Sarah Sanders told the same lies to Chris Wallace, he had the balls to call her out and embarrass her with facts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rosenstein out, the govt remains shut down...all is good!

More winning, I'm almost getting tired of winning so much.

Rosenstein out, the govt remains shut down...all is good!

More winning, I'm almost getting tired of winning so much.

Winning? haha-with the emails that were accidentally leaked yesterday that Manaforts lawyers also mistakenly unredacted collusion with Russia is now all out there for everyone to see.

LOCK HIM UP

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Winning? haha-with the emails that were accidentally leaked yesterday that Manaforts lawyers also mistakenly unredacted collusion with Russia is now all out there for everyone to see.

LOCK HIM UP

And Rick Gates who was Manafort deputy and continued on with the Trump team after Manafort left knows everything about the Manafort, Trump, Russian collusion and conspiracy to defraud the American people. Btw Rick Gates is cooperating with Mueller and hasn't been sentenced yet. He will be a witness against Trump. Sealed indictments in the que!

mr merlin

EOG Master

LOCK HIM UP
Leaked details huh. So manafort told the russians that "yea, we're behind in the polls"...very sensitive info, definite collusion.

Tell me, if the shutdown is hurting Trump, why are the dems and media the ones spitting mad about it? And Why doesn't Trump and his supporters give a shit?

Honestly we're 9 days into the year and things are going swimmingly, the left melting down, the media melting down. I've said it before, it's gonna be a real good year.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Leaked details huh. So manafort told the russians that "yea, we're behind in the polls"...very sensitive info, definite collusion.

Tell me, if the shutdown is hurting Trump, why are the dems and media the ones spitting mad about it? And Why doesn't Trump and his supporters give a shit?

Honestly we're 9 days into the year and things are going swimmingly, the left melting down, the media melting down. I've said it before, it's gonna be a real good year.

Because Pinocchio can shoot an innocent person in broad daylight on 5th Ave and his supporters wouldn't care. They would drink the Red Cool Aid.

Why is Merlin a Dipshit? Because he's a troll?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Because Pinocchio can shoot an innocent person in broad daylight on 5th Ave and his supporters wouldn't care. They would drink the Red Cool Aid.

Why is Merlin a Dipshit? Because he's a troll?
The sole objective is to anger and enrage the left, that's it, and Trump is the best at it, the best ever!

I saw a pathetic sob story on the nightly news, some govt worker saying he's on the verge of losing his house because of the shutdown, then the voice over said his last paycheck was Dec 29th, which means he hasn't missed a single paycheck yet, which means the story was pure bullshit. the bottom line is almost everyone sees through the crap.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
This looks like a good thread to pose this hypothetical question?

Why not declare a national emergency and temporarily close the border to Mexico? Eliminate vehicle traffic from Mexico! Allow traffic to Mexico but, then off course the only way they can get from Mexico to the USA is by airplane or boat. Go thru metal detectors. Sign the budget. National emergency is over? Government workers can go back to work. Ok. I know there may be some layoffs because eventually there will not be much traffic going to Mexico.

Ok, so heroin supply is going to drop by what, 90%. Offer immunity, to drug addicts to enter a program. What are there - 300 deaths per day in America due to heroin? Apparently, the current screening process from Mexico to the USA is not very good.

I know this affects personal freedoms. This may be somewhat like the Dutch kid with his thumb in the dike??? When border security is improved to acceptable standards - reopen the border. Government workers across America would not have to suffer because of the border problem which they have nothing to do with.

This is a hypothetical question and not an expression of my personal beliefs or opinions.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Why not declare a national emergency and temporarily close the border to Mexico? Eliminate vehicle traffic from Mexico! Allow traffic to Mexico but, then off course the only way they can get from Mexico to the USA is by airplane or boat. Go thru metal detectors. Sign the budget. National emergency is over? Government workers can go back to work. Ok. I know there may be some layoffs because eventually there will not be much traffic going to Mexico.

Ok, so heroin supply is going to drop by what, 90%. Offer immunity, to drug addicts to enter a program. What are there - 300 deaths per day in America due to heroin? Apparently, the current screening process from Mexico to the USA is not very good.

I know this affects personal freedoms. This may be somewhat like the Dutch kid with his thumb in the dike??? When border security is improved to acceptable standards - reopen the border. Government workers across America would not have to suffer because of the border problem which they have nothing to do with.

This is a hypothetical question and not an expression of my personal beliefs or opinions.

Because the foundation of the crisis is based on multiple lies. It would establish a horrible precedent. Future President's could then make guns illegal due to a crisis and National emergency. A future President could order healthcare for all because American uninsured is a crisis.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Because the foundation of the crisis is based on multiple lies. It would establish a horrible precedent. Future President's could then make guns illegal due to a crisis and National emergency. A future President could order healthcare for all because American uninsured is a crisis.

Heim

EOG Master
lol...so now Mexico is paying for the wall with a great trade deal. Is that Keith Jackson in the background saying rumbling, stumbling, bumbling?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
lol...so now Mexico is paying for the wall with a great trade deal. Is that Keith Jackson in the background saying rumbling, stumbling, bumbling?

Not only that now he is saying that he never said that Mexico was gonna pay for the wall

which he did!!

This dude is absolutely shameless, and the sheep are lapping it up

Are we in the twilight zone, bizarro world.... where otherwise reasonable people see and hear what they wanna see and hear

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's only been 1 week since the democrats took control of the house, 1 week and the nation is in chaos. it's gonna be a good year folks, a very, very good year.

Besides declaring the national emergency(which he may or may not do), Trump should tell all these federal workers who are currently working with no pay to stop it. Tell them to stay home, bring air travel to a halt, close all border crossings, throw everything into chaos. Show the entire nation that the democrats dont care one bit about anybody but illegals.

It's only been 1 week since the democrats took control of the house, 1 week and the nation is in chaos. it's gonna be a good year folks, a very, very good year.

Besides declaring the national emergency(which he may or may not do), Trump should tell all these federal workers who are currently working with no pay to stop it. Tell them to stay home, bring air travel to a halt, close all border crossings, throw everything into chaos. Show the entire nation that the democrats dont care one bit about anybody but illegals.

The blame lies with trump on the shutdown. Even trump himself took ownership of the shutdown a few weeks ago

boston massacre

EOG Master

The LIBERAL FRUITCAKES HAVE BEEN MELTING DOWN SINCE THEY LOST THE ELECTION.

THESE WIMPS CAN'T GET OFF THE MAT.

NEVER MIND, THAT THEY HAVE ZERO IDEAS.

DUMB FUCK FORIEGN SUPPORTERS.

2 GREAT YEARS FOR THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.