Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yup, and now she sits on a bus to nowhere. LOL
She couldn't use the plane anyway. It will be in use flying Melania back and forth from Florida to DC to NY to Clemson, SC. Word is she got some digits. Pinocchio is ok with young studs plowing the first lady. Many precedents being set by this administration.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Ah, got any proof to your assertion beyond phony he-said, she-said of the leftist media. Do you ever think for yourself, apparently not. Ever hear of hearsay, ever wonder why he is saying the things he is, obviously not. No different than the wacko communist with pig lips. According to confidential sources, t Obama never talked with or met with the Jew hater, course fake news can't deputes actual photographs of the lefts god.

The legal scholars refer to the crime as "Subornation of Perjury". Could be a game changer, but does the rule of law apply to Benedict Donald?

It’s a crime and it applies directly to trump--this is only the beginning-Mueller is going to kick trumps nuts into his throat-trump is fucked

lock him up

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It’s a crime and it applies directly to trump--this is only the beginning-Mueller is going to kick trumps nuts into his throat-trump is fucked

lock him up

Well he's a lifetime criminal and became President. Speaks volumes about how large the deplorable and unsophisticated classes in our country are.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Out of respect for the government workers affected by the shutdown the president grounded Pelosi's plane for the economic trip. Why not put those some people on a plane to the border to illustrate and show the need for increased border security? Instead of just fighting - some kind of, "Let me show you what I am talking about".

mr merlin

EOG Master
Out of respect for the government workers affected by the shutdown the president grounded Pelosi's plane for the economic trip. Why not put those some people on a plane to the border to illustrate and show the need for increased border security? Instead of just fighting - some kind of, "Let me show you what I am talking about".
They know darn well what's going on, they just dont care. the only thing they care about is their blind hatred of Trump, and their hope for permanent power provided by flooding the nation with illegals.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Currently at Bookmaker. I got burned on my initial opinion, so not going there again, but the middle option seems like it should win, but who knows with this idiot?

POLITICAL EVENTS - JAN 23
WHEN WILL THE US GOV. SHUTDOWN END?
On or before Jan. 26+110
Jan. 27 - Feb. 15+115
Still shutdown on Feb. 16+350

Ah, got any proof to your assertion beyond phony he-said, she-said of the leftist media. Do you ever think for yourself, apparently not. Ever hear of hearsay, ever wonder why he is saying the things he is, obviously not. No different than the wacko communist with pig lips. According to confidential sources, t Obama never talked with or met with the Jew hater, course fake news can't deputes actual photographs of the lefts god.

I don't have proof but Mueller does. In the form of wiretap-emails etc.... we just don't know the form of proof yet. Love the irony of your question of not being able to think for myself while you are a cultistist trumptard prepared to drink the poison Kool Aide the moment trump gives the order.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Are you sure about this?
Unfortunately pretty sure. I've never seen anything like what the idiot is allowed to get away with. You see all the things the Cultists justify, how they constantly move the goal post. The Idiot said it best, when he said it's unbelievable how his Cultists support him, and that he could get away with shooting someone on 5th ave. He knew. As long he he "sticks it to the libs", he can get away with anything. Obviously, I pray I'm wrong, but I've seen nothing in the last 3 years to indicate I am. Anyone else would have been toast the minute he said what he said about McCain and not liking POW's. That was one of the earliest signs he could get away with anything, that normal Politicians can't.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
She couldn't use the plane anyway. It will be in use flying Melania back and forth from Florida to DC to NY to Clemson, SC. Word is she got some digits. Pinocchio is ok with young studs plowing the first lady. Many precedents being set by this administration.
Getting the left bent out of shape is at the top of the list.

Unfortunately pretty sure. I've never seen anything like what the idiot is allowed to get away with. You see all the things the Cultists justify, how they constantly move the goal post. The Idiot said it best, when he said it's unbelievable how his Cultists support him, and that he could get away with shooting someone on 5th ave. He knew. As long he he "sticks it to the libs", he can get away with anything. Obviously, I pray I'm wrong, but I've seen nothing in the last 3 years to indicate I am. Anyone else would have been toast the minute he said what he said about McCain and not liking POW's. That was one of the earliest signs he could get away with anything, that normal Politicians can't.

I hear what you're saying that nothing will ever change the opinions of the Kool Aide drinkers but at this point that's all he has. The walls have been closing in (no pun intended) on trump and last night was the first big shoe to drop. Mueller has trump dead to rights and the upcoming congressional hearings are going to expose trump even more. It's going to be very entertaining-get your popcorn trumptards

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I hear what you're saying that nothing will ever change the opinions of the Kool Aide drinkers but at this point that's all he has. The walls have been closing in (no pun intended) on trump and last night was the first big shoe to drop. Mueller has trump dead to rights and the upcoming congressional hearings are going to expose trump even more. It's going to be very entertaining-get your popcorn trumptards

Popcorn and KoolAid. Once Benedict Donald gets taken down the Trumptards will actually drink the KoolAid. This will be bigger than Jones town.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How many "shoes" have dropped in the last year or two that you fools have blown your load about?

There's a good clip on u-tube of liberal fools saying "the walls are closing in", dozens of them, spaced out over 2 years, it's quite amusing.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How many "shoes" have dropped in the last year or two that you fools have blown your load about?

There's a good clip on u-tube of liberal fools saying "the walls are closing in", dozens of them, spaced out over 2 years, it's quite amusing.

So much crime such little time. The manbaby and his blatant lies going down.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
CNN all giddy over a Buzzfeed report that MAY or MAY NOT be accurate. When did a so-called reputable news organization lead their news with something from them?

Buzzfeed, lol.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
CNN all giddy over a Buzzfeed report that MAY or MAY NOT be accurate. When did a so-called reputable news organization lead their news with something from them?

Buzzfeed, lol.

The President allegations of Subornation of Perjury shouldn't be the top story? Thank you CNN for your reporting. Fox News probably doesn't even cover it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The President allegations of Subornation of Perjury shouldn't be the top story? Thank you CNN for your reporting. Fox News probably doesn't even cover it.
Next week they'll be focused on the next outrage, meanwhile trump will be preparing to meet Kim again, another Putin summit should come soon, all perfect fodder to infuriate the media, it should be great viewing?

Get your popcorn

Lock him up

mr merlin

EOG Master
Get your popcorn

Lock him up
I see the dems are screaming impeachment over today's buzzfeed report, wasn't it just yesterday they were saying the same thing about the online drudge polls that were "fixed"?

Dont you see Heisi, it's all nonsense, all theater. Entertaining theater, but theater none the less. it is wonderful to watch, isn't it?

Buzzfeed, lol.

Name one report Jason Leopold or Anthony Cormier (authors of the Buzzfeed report) have gotten wrong in the past

I see the dems are screaming impeachment over today's buzzfeed report, wasn't it just yesterday they were saying the same thing about the online drudge polls that were "fixed"?

Dont you see Heisi, it's all nonsense, all theater. Entertaining theater, but theater none the less. it is wonderful to watch, isn't it?

Watching a narcissistic asshole like trump go down is entertaining -yes

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Watching a narcissistic asshole like trump go down is entertaining -yes

The ignorant Orange buffoon proves to us every day what a tasteless, moronic jerk he is. Unfortunately though, his equally stupid followers seem to like it, so that's probably why he continues to do it! :confused:

kane

EOG master

Funny shit coming from the guy who thought the Trevor Lawrence tweet was real, you never think for yourself, you let the alt right media do your thinking for you

kane

EOG master

Buzzfeed, lol.

FW, you're one of the few on the right who isn't a Trumptard, you try to be fair in your political posts, I would never lump you in with guys like Cheapseats, BM, or Chuck Sims, you seem like someone who doesn't take everything that comes from right wing media as the truth, you come across as someone who thinks for himself, that said, gun to your head, do you believe the Buzzfeed report, or do you think it's made up fake news?

You lefties out of tissues wiping tears and snot over your auntie being grounded.

Not really-it's been hilarious watching trump get schooled by Pelosi and seeing her constantly pull the Lucy with the football routine on him-the guy is so damn stupid he keeps falling into her traps.

kane

EOG master
As Alanis Morrissette would say.........

Great line Heisey, wish I would have thought of it. It's being reported that Trump told his staff "We're getting crushed by the shutdown", which if true would be the first time the orange puppet has ever told the truth, in every poll I've seen (even Rasmussen), Trump is being blamed for the shutdown, a few weeks back he even said it's his shutdown, he's on record as saying he would own it, every day the Government is shut down it hurts him politically

FW, you're one of the few on the right who isn't a Trumptard, you try to be fair in your political posts, I would never lump you in with guys like Cheapseats, BM, or Chuck Sims, you seem like someone who doesn't take everything that comes from right wing media as the truth, you come across as someone who thinks for himself, that said, gun to your head, do you believe the Buzzfeed report, or do you think it's made up fake news?

I will say this about the buzzfeed report-two White House spokespeople today including Kellyanne Conway didn't deny the report in interviews. Trump sent out some more infantile tantrum tweets (including a threat to Cohens family) but did trump deny the report in any of his tweets today? NOPE

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You're giving FW way to much credit. The guy is one of the most loyal RepubliCONs I know. Anyone that doesn't denounce Benedict Donald has zero credible. Don't let him fool you.

Small example to support my argument: Steve Schmidt, Nicole Wallace, David Jolly. All lifetime Republicans that have left the RepubliCON party of Pinocchio.